• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Originally Posted by BankDirectFX

The Belgian address is our corporate headquarters. We have two representatives present in the building.

We operate our customer service locations in Australia, Luxembourg, and Canada. We have 10 full-time staff members. 4 of them are dedicated full-time staff members in these locations engaging solely in administrative and service support.

Our full-time server administrator is located in the UK. We have corporate shareholders and Directors in the US and Australia who also undertake full-time management activity.

The full official address that ALL tenants of the building utilize is:

Rue des Colonies 11
Brussels, 1000
Belgium

Again, as I've already said, we've already provided you with our verified office headquarters, our company is located in the building, and we have signage in the Atrium. Of course, you begged me for this stuff, and now you're no longer interested after realizing that we are operating legitimately.

I appreciate your desire to meet in person. Perhaps you will be available to visit with us in Dubai in November or Macau this coming January?

Ryan/elisab - An office and a client service line prove NOTHING. Based on what you wrote in this forum my opinion is that you ARE NOT OPERATING LEGALLY.

And soon Dubai, Macau… :)

If you were responding to my (umpteenth) request regarding location of full time employees, WHY on earth did you even mention a location with NO full time employees?
Still waiting for the answer to whether the two "representatives" in Belgium ARE dedicated full time ONLY BDFX employees, and answers to the office locations of ANY of the claimed 9 or 10 or whatever you said FULL TIME DEDICATED EMPLOYEES so that we can verify that those locations exist and house the said staff. Also waiting for the retraction of your false and libelous statements as required by the moderator.

And soon Dubai, Macau… :)
That's right. They are industry expos. Will you be coming?

If you were responding to my (umpteenth) request regarding location of full time employees, WHY on earth did you even mention a location with NO full time employees?
Still waiting for the answer to whether the two "representatives" in Belgium ARE dedicated full time ONLY BDFX employees, and answers to the office locations of ANY of the claimed 9 or 10 or whatever you said FULL TIME DEDICATED EMPLOYEES so that we can verify that those locations exist and house the said staff. Also waiting for the retraction of your false and libelous statements as required by the moderator.
The individual in Luxembourg is a full-time employee.

If you review our history yesterday, I provided you the same answer at least 5 times. The information didn't change, you just got finished trying to instigate the thread, which was your main motivation. Anyone reading can see that I answered you the same each time, even in the case where you accepted it as the answer. All I did was break it down from paragraph form into a bullet list. I guess it was easier for you to read and digest.

Here's an example:

This answer was NOT acceptable to you.
“We have 10 full-time employees located in the UK, Luxembourg, Australia, Canada and the US.

After asking your question 10 more times, this answer WAS acceptable to you.

Originally Posted by odysseus11
"So, you answered ZERO, of course. Expected that. I never asked for anyones home address. I asked very clearly and directly, about 5 times now, for the EXACT COUNT"

Originally Posted by odysseus11
"AND EXACT *OFFICE* LOCATION OF FACILITIES WHERE THEY ARE FULL TIME EMPLOYED AS DEDICATED EMPLOYEES AS YOU CLAIMED."
the UK, Luxembourg, Australia, Canada, and the US.

It’s a classic example of you pretending like I didn’t answer a question for the sake of instigating the thread to the tune of 20 posts in 1 hour. It’s why the entire thing has devolved into a nonsense, and the original intent of providing constructive discourse for legitimately interested parties has vanished.

It is actually your statements that are libelous, and will eventually be retracted by one means or another. FPA asked me for a correction of language on one particular sentence, because the way I wrote it was confusing and could be meant to suggest something else. They did not ask for a retraction of of my statements.

Unless the moderator cleans up the entire thread, and removes all the clutter, I am going to discontinue participating in this community. It’s clearly not a professional environment. Anyone with an interest in operating a self-traded account at BDFX can contact any of our support staff via telephone and ask any questions they may have.

If they prefer, they can request a call-back from myself or e-mail me at ryan@bdfx.com

In the meantime, I’ll be solely working directly with site administration regarding this thread moving forward.

Wow, you managed to stay almost completely on topic for almost one whole post in row.
And BTW this is EXACTLY what the mod posted: "I expect a retraction of a statement that is false. One way of reading it is also libelous".
So unless "retraction" and "libelous" have different meanings in your little world, they DID tell you to RETRACT your LIBELOUS statement. Please do that immediately, thanks for your compliance.

OK then, back to the topic. And remember, lets stay civil! so lets imagine that someone reads thru this train wreck of a thread and still is interested in opening account with BDFX. You never know, it *could* happen (hoots of laughter).

Now, for THOSE people, let me remind them that you have provided as evidence of a business infrastructure only insofar as that which can be explained by a very simple REGUS virtual office at the Belgium location (which is what i first predicted about 30 pages ago). But not the BASIC virt office, the DELUXE version, the $499/month one, where you possibly get the signage and use of space a few days a month. OK, fair enough (I do feel bad for the poor employee that was probably fired for outing you when the member from DonnaForex showed up, though). We have yet to have you actually refute that this is in fact what you use as infrastructure, and I think its a fair due diligence question, people want to know if they are dealing with an actual business with some kind of physical presence or not. Its OK if you dont, you just need to be honest and direct about which it is. Pharaoah and others have asked this. You keep alternating between lashing out and saying "I already answered it". If you did, then fine, pardon us, and indulge us to answer it just once more. I know you keep wanting to impress everyone with your far-flung empire, but your personal attacks on myself, Pharoah, ea-fx, anyone else who asks for independently verifiable data arent "constructive discourse" as you put it.
So again, lets summarize: train wreck of a thread. but if anyone is looking to still do due diligence, can you EITHER:
CONFIRM that your business presence is virtual only (which would include remote workers etc) OR
provide VERIFIABLE addresses at which your business operates (OTHER than the Belgium HQ), which can be checked. You say you have 10 employees. Fine. Do ANY of them work in a dedicated BDFX office facility that can be visited? A yes or a no is fine.

Please dont bother with more ramblings, insults, attacks, off-topic misdirections, et al, ad nauseum, and I have left out all kinds of other on topic issues, lets just get clarity on this ONE. Just answer the above, its pretty simple. Virtual or physical. If physical and have dedicated BDFX-only staff, please provide verifiable addresses. Again, this is a civil request for very basic info, on the off chance that anyone here reading is still interested. If you say physical, do you have any other way for anyone to confirm that at least the Belgium HQ is dedicated to only BDFX? You keep saying over and over these little clues dancing around the issue, saying that "all of the tenants use that address" and you have "full access to the facilities" and now you call the 2 employees there "representatives", but you wont come out and just admit that it is a virtual presence. So if you insist that it is NOT entirely a virtual presence there in Belgium, at the world HQ, can you provide ANY evidence that displays that? Will you meet with ANY prospective client? Not 8 months from now in Dubai at a trade show. NOW. We are all ears.

Last edited:
All questions have been directly answered. Specifically what are you unclear about? It’s my pleasure to clarify your ongoing confusion.

Since all of your questions were answered directly, before Odysseus hijacked the thread, I’ll revisit them for you as a special courtesy.

The full official address that ALL tenants of the building utilize is:

Rue des Colonies 11
Brussels, 1000
Belgium

Every single company located in the building uses this address. Most Companies do not list Floor and Room #s in an official corporate address. You’re a business consultant, so I assumed you knew this.
Furthermore, no one, aside from yourself, was requesting this frivolous information. Anyone with a serious interest in visiting ANY company located in this building follows the same procedure.

Firstly, I asked you for the room and floor number. So far, you have not provided it. Will you provide this information or not?

I am a business consultant. Both virtual offices I've used have floor and room numbers as part of the address. I've seen large numbers of both real and virtual offices around the world that provide this information in the address. I see no reason why any company would refuse to provide it on request, especially if it was a matter of credibility. If I wanted to check up on a broker that didn't list this information, it's one of the first questions I'd ask.

BTW, if they haven't moved, there's a company that does travel visa's on the second floor of your building. So at least one company's floor number has gotten out.

You must be mistaken. The sign has always been up.

We published our full and complete address on the contact page. Every tenant in the building utilizes the same address. Most brokerages follow the same practice.

We identified our location. Our signage is up everywhere. You can’t miss it. Specifically what are you suggesting?

Then why did it take so long to get a photo? You have 2 employees on site. If I had people who a clients in my industry where questioning whether or not I had an office, I certainly wouldn't wait so long to get photos taken. How long does it take to ask someone to use a cell phone to snap a picture and send it to you?

You also had a visitor to the building report that he couldn't find the sign.

It was in direct response to your question, which was carefully crafted to falsely suggest that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com.

Why did you craft your question to falsely imply that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com, when you knew this to be false?

We’ve never had a single client complaint in 4 years. Why would you be interested to do that, other than engaging in false instigation as per my previous post.

The initial post asked about the relationship between Tony and BDFX.com. Your reply covered ancilliary domains and did not speak about the BDFX.com domain.. The fact is that Tony did own BDFX.com. It then moved under private registration. Had you answered fully and completely that Tony did indeed own BDFX.com for a short period and acquired it for you, there would have been no need for further questions on the subject.

Has it occurred to you yet that full, complete, transparent answers the first time a question is asked would have saved you a lot of typing? I'm beginning to worry that you are deliberately baiting people under the concept that "the only bad publicity is no publicity."

With all due respect, the world does not revolve around Pharaoh and the FPA =) I do have multiple businesses to run, which I’m sure you appreciate as a business consultant.

I surely can’t compete with your astounding 8,000 posts. 4 posts per day, every day since 2007, including Holidays is extremely impressive. I guess that’s what they pay you for, and why you are rightly renowned as the great Pharaoh!

Only 4 per day? Damn, I though I averaged a lot better than that. Check out a few larger forex forums. 8k+ posters in some of those are nowhere near the top of the charts. You also claim Oddyseus is paid for this. Do you think that everyone who disagrees with you or asks for clarification when your answers are vague must be a paid shill?

With all due respect, your logic is fatally flawed. Check the FPA's ad rates and do the math. If I got 100% the money the pageviews on this thread have generated, it wouldn't come anywhere near to the lowest rates I offer clients for my time. You also claim Oddyseus of being paid to post here. If he got paid 100% of the ad revenues, he'd be making a lot less than your typical low-end freelancer, and he writes much more clearly than people like that do. If I wanted to drag this thread out longer just to generate pageviews, I'd have picked a fight with Odysseus. You post a lot in it, but he posts more.

My hobby is digging into forex companies to determine facts from convenient fictions and evasions. I'd have been happy to bow out of this thread long ago if you had taken the time to answer simple, straightforward questions instead of sidestepping them and attacking those who ask.

That’s correct. I’m sure you will have no trouble finding the correct floor number by following the sign in the Atrium, like everyone else.

If I get to Belguim sometime, I hope can navigate the building better than the guy at DonnaForex who took a photo of the outside of the building, went in, and couldn't find your company.

Yes. Half the brokers here that don't show their address are all scams. Forex Brokers | Forex Magnates Directory

No complaints = not a scam.

You guys are complete newbies. FPA is for serious traders. Not children looking to call people scam because they don't want crazy people like Odysseus having their business info.

No address at all is a very bad thing. Refusing to provide simple information about the specific location inside a building on request is also a bad thing.

NEVER confuse "No complaints" with "not a scam". Many scams are hit and runs where no complaints happen until it's far too late.

Someone could even create a broker website, never update it or advertise it for many years, possibly even never accept any clients, and then come in and say "Look at all the years I've been in business and there hasn't ever been a single complaint." I cannot say if this is truly the case with BDFX or not, but until there is a large string of client reviews over a year or more,
it would be foolish to equate no complaints with an assurance of quality.

I hope BDFX turns out to be OK. So far, I do not have high confidence in this, but am open to the possibility that my opinion may be in error.

I have made small edits to 2 posts. One other post has been edited by the original poster.

I consider questions related to the operation and location of a broker to be relevant. I ask all parties to refrain from personal attacks. I do not care if the person asking the question or the person answering it is an ax murderer, as long as the question is relevant to BDFX.

Please do not take the above to mean that I suspect anyone in this thread is an ax murderer, with the possible exception of Pharaoh. :p I am just pointing out that someone's private history has nothing to do with asking or answering due diligence questions.

I also want to point out that no matter what another person says, that is not an excuse to act in an unprofessional way. If you see a post that is extremely inappropriate, use the "Report Post" button. It's near the lower-left corner of each post. Do not reports posts just because someone disagrees with you. Save it for conduct that damages the ability of the forums to function in a civilized fashion. Spirited discussions are permitted.

Keep this thread ON TOPIC!

Agreed!

And I am a happy client I should add too! :)

Just wanted to thanks Ryan at BDFX for posting here, that is really good to see a broker actually post on a forum.
Don't see that often!

Happy trading everyone.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thanks Ryan at BDFX for posting here, that is really good to see a broker actually post on a forum.
Don't see that often!

Don't see a broker actively avoiding direct answers to questions so consistently very often either.

At this point, all I want is for any readers to read the whole thread, or a lot of it, if they can, and do their own due diligence. Ryans behavior pretty much speaks volumes, and people arent stupid. The only concern I have from this point is Ryan or shills coming on here to bump the thread just trying to keep any due diligence seekers from taking a deeper look back. But not much can be done about that. It is what it is. I have received many PMs here and at Donnas forum on this thread topic, and I would encourage those people to post contributions here for everyone to see if they have anything to share, for the benefit of anyone looking to do due diligence.

Back