• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

It's a shame that despite 20 pages of the thread, we are none the wiser as to whether BankDirectFX -bdfx.com - is a trustworthy brokerage house that we can open an account with.

I came here to verify whether BankDirectFX was legitimate or not before opening an account. Now I'm unclear and will need to do more due diligence.

In the meantime I have a question for Ryan - BankDirectFX. Is it acceptable business practice for a search for finfx.com to redirect to BankDirectFX? I ask because there is a legitimate business named FinFX as you yourself highlighted, and as far as I can see, BankDirectFX and FinFX have no relation to one another?

Best regards,

Pere

I know my post might be off topic, but several people wrote here they jumped in the PrimeFundFX account. I decided to wait as the emails from PrimeFundFX were similar to those of PrivateFX and that the language used was similar as well.

Now it seems like the performace will be probably the same as well as they are down 1332 pips just this week with a open drawdown of 13% which means that the people who invested in this account months or weeks ago have now the amount of equity 20% lower comparing to their initiall investment. Maybe thats why they are so quiet now.

Lets see what happens next.

PrimeFundFX System | Myfxbook

Ryan appears to be unable or unwilling to give a floor and room number. That and all his other evasions are enough to show me that his company lacks the transparency that's needed for a client to trust a broker.

I stumble upon this thread when looking for www.bdfx.com.

Like most people here, I got an email about bdx from a fund manager called forexmanagedprogram.

Here's the performance link in myfxbook: ForexManagedProgram System | Myfxbook

After comparing the performance between forexmanagedprogram and primefundfx, I got to say it's really look similar.

I don't know if it's the same person or what, but when they down 31%, I will say I will hold my money and continue monitoring this thread.

Anyway, after reading 21 pages of this thread, I wont' say that the bdfx is a SCAM, but I won't recommend it either.

I don't understand what questions they didn't answer Pharaoh...
You seem like you are just trying to keep this saga going. No client seems un happy and I have never seen other broker CEO post on a forum before. (Just my opinion.)

another Ellison (this time Nick Ellison) offering managed forex program with no upfront fee and 15% performance fee and 3 years history and also with myfxbook etc...

ForexManagedProgram.com

(but does not imply anything wrt BDFX other than they are also using BDFX as their exclusive broker).
Cheers

Got an email from Benjamin Taylor – ForexManagedProgram and his title is “The Honest FX Advisor.”
There is a link to a MyFX Book account and it takes you straight to the performance page of Nick Ellison of ForexManagedProgram.com.
The performance graph is the same one used by Lukas Ellison of PrimeFundFX, who recently said that his subscription had filled up. Never mind as you can now climb on board with the Nick Ellison fund. Ha Haa !!
If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable. These guys are very persistent at trying to get us to part with our money.

I don't understand what questions they didn't answer Pharaoh...
You seem like you are just trying to keep this saga going. No client seems un happy and I have never seen other broker CEO post on a forum before. (Just my opinion.)

If I felt like keeping this sad saga of evasiveness going, I could post here every day.

You need to read the forums more closely. Other CEOs have posted. Also, many other brokers have representatives who answer questions the first time someone asks.

Why don't you read back through the whole thread and find out how many times Ryan failed (and later refused) to answer a simple question about what floor and room the office is on.

Back