• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Informações sobre Nixse.com, é um corretor honesto?

Asking questions about a company
are Nixse trading signals reliable?
Trading signals are not always reliable, that is the risk of Forex trading. Analyze at least the situation with BTC. Do you follow the situation with cryptocurrencies? On May 2nd the price of BTC was almost $69000 per coin. And many analysts predicted the further growth. But BTC began to fall rapidly and on May 23rd it was almost half the price - only 34500 per coin.

Trading signals are not always reliable, that is the risk of Forex trading. Analyze at least the situation with BTC. Do you follow the situation with cryptocurrencies? On May 2nd the price of BTC was almost $69000 per coin. And many analysts predicted the further growth. But BTC began to fall rapidly and on May 23rd it was almost half the price - only 34500 per coin.
Thanks for the detailed answer. While considering a company for cooperation.

Do you have experience in trading? Have you previously been trading with any brokers maybe? Maybe you studied trading?
So far I have not worked in this area, but I am interested in additional earnings. It is a pity that in this company it is impossible to start trading with a smaller amount.

I open an account with nixse fairly recently and placed my first order on March 25th. I found this broker myself browsing the web: nobody ever recommended or mentioned it to me. I decided it was worth trying. I didn't invest a lot of money because I don't want to risk my money and I don't know yet whether nixse is a fraud or not.
Obrigado por responder.
Você já negocia há muito tempo? Você negocia com pares de moedas?

Yes, I am familiar with this company. I have more than 1000 dollars in my account. I would not say now that they're good or bad because nixse is a relatively new broker, and time sets all things right. I personally can't single out anything bad so far, so I wouldn't say that nixse is a scammer. For now, I can only say that they give me good analytics, and I sometimes use their trading signals.
Obrigado por responder.

So far I have not worked in this area, but I am interested in additional earnings. It is a pity that in this company it is impossible to start trading with a smaller amount.
You can open a NEWCOMER account, you only need $ 250 for it. This is not considered a high deposit to start at Forex. But you must understand that you will be using leverage in trading and it's a risk. I recommend that you carefully read about leverage and how to use it properly. This will be useful information for you.

Obrigado por responder.
I have been trading in this company for almost 4 months. Although it is not that long, I have experience with other companies. I trade currencies, stocks and other assets. In general, I’m trading with everything that can bring me money.

You can open a NEWCOMER account, you only need $ 250 for it. This is not considered a high deposit to start at Forex. But you must understand that you will be using leverage in trading and it's a risk. I recommend that you carefully read about leverage and how to use it properly. This will be useful information for you.
That's not a lot in terms of investment. As far as I understand, not all trading instruments will be available to a trader with a minimum investment?

I have been trading in this company for almost 4 months. Although it is not that long, I have experience with other companies. I trade currencies, stocks and other assets. In general, I’m trading with everything that can bring me money.
Você acha que o corretora nixes.com é confiável?

Back