• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Informações sobre Nixse.com, é um corretor honesto?

Asking questions about a company
I'm not sure about that yet. I don't think that Nixse.com is a fraud but I can't be completely sure.
On the one hand, it makes no sense to work with a broker you can't trust. On the other hand, it’s not completely unreasonable to be wary of the company you recently started to trade with. It’s a good idea actually to keep an eye on order execution and adherence to the client agreement. I just started trading with Nixse, and I’m trying to be careful.

Spread widening can quite often be observed when news is released. News moves the forex market if put it bluntly. Increased volatility is expected. Approximately 10-15 minutes before and after the news release the spread widens. But the exact percent of its widening depends on the level of volatility of the currency pair. In general, major currency pairs will have lower spreads.
Last week I replenished my account with another 2 thousand dollars, they have fast transfers by the way. In a short time, I earned about 1200 dollars, my strategy was already in development, I was dragging knowledge from place to place, in search of the best option for myself. Of the significant advantages for green traders, I will single out the interest of nixse.com to its clients and trading lessons.

Sou cliente desta corretora há quase 9 meses. Eu gosto de tudo. A corretora não tem atrasos na execução das ordens. Para mim, é um indicador de confiabilidade. Eu não sou mais uma novata. Eu sei e entendo muito como as corretoras podem fugir de suas responsabilidades. Por isso eu estava prestando muita atenção à Nixse.com nos primeiros meses, monitorando os saques e quanto tempo leva para fazer um saque.

Você poderia me dizer, o Bitcoin é um investimento seguro? Não é uma farsa? Meu gerente diz que agora é lucrativo investir em criptomoeda.

Você poderia me dizer, o Bitcoin é um investimento seguro? Não é uma farsa? Meu gerente diz que agora é lucrativo investir em criptomoeda.
Depois de um resultado de pesquisa, aproximadamente 68% das pessoas disseram que o bitcoin é legal, 6% disseram que é ilegal. De acordo com 2% é prejudicial e de acordo com 10% é útil

You shouldn't forget that BTC is illegal to trade in some countries so it would be better to pay attention to this. Also, bitcoin trading (and investment as well tbh) is incredibly risky, mostly because it's such a young currency

Depois de um resultado de pesquisa, aproximadamente 68% das pessoas disseram que o bitcoin é legal, 6% disseram que é ilegal. De acordo com 2% é prejudicial e de acordo com 10% é útil
Você sabe de que país, de que idade e nível de escolaridade das pessoas que foram perguntadas?
É interessante. Sobre segurança: claro que é arriscado, mas de acordo com a opinião da maioria das pessoas aqui (incluindo eu) vale a pena tentar. E a resposta se bitcoin é legal ou não depende da lei do seu país, da exchange que você usa e assim por diante.

Você sabe de que país, de que idade e nível de escolaridade das pessoas que foram perguntadas?
É interessante. Sobre segurança: claro que é arriscado, mas de acordo com a opinião da maioria das pessoas aqui (incluindo eu) vale a pena tentar. E a resposta se bitcoin é legal ou não depende da lei do seu país, da exchange que você usa e assim por diante.
I agree with you.

Back