Informações sobre Nixse.com, é um corretor honesto?

slan_king

Recruit
I'm not sure about that yet. I don't think that Nixse.com is a fraud but I can't be completely sure.
On the one hand, it makes no sense to work with a broker you can't trust. On the other hand, it’s not completely unreasonable to be wary of the company you recently started to trade with. It’s a good idea actually to keep an eye on order execution and adherence to the client agreement. I just started trading with Nixse, and I’m trying to be careful.

thetraderdima

Recruit
Spread widening can quite often be observed when news is released. News moves the forex market if put it bluntly. Increased volatility is expected. Approximately 10-15 minutes before and after the news release the spread widens. But the exact percent of its widening depends on the level of volatility of the currency pair. In general, major currency pairs will have lower spreads.
Last week I replenished my account with another 2 thousand dollars, they have fast transfers by the way. In a short time, I earned about 1200 dollars, my strategy was already in development, I was dragging knowledge from place to place, in search of the best option for myself. Of the significant advantages for green traders, I will single out the interest of nixse.com to its clients and trading lessons.