InhouseTrade.com is a SCAM

you should talk to them.
But yes i had 3 account managers.
I had someone Nicole and someone john and 1 andy at the end.
It took them like 3 weeks to approve my withdraw but they did at the end and now im still working with them my account manager is andy chase
You can email him andy@inhousetrade.com
I dont want to get involved in anything with this.

you should talk to them.
But yes i had 3 account managers.
I had someone Nicole and someone john and 1 andy at the end.
It took them like 3 weeks to approve my withdraw but they did at the end and now im still working with them my account manager is andy chase
You can email him andy@inhousetrade.com
I dont want to get involved in anything with this.
Thanks for sharing email but you can at least try to send a link of the thread with them by saying that you saw one case about their company and its really about their impression/reputation.

Hi Jim,
Could you please tell me when you get your money back from them? and whom you contacted in Inhoustrade to get your money?
Thanks.

Hi, I have the same problem with inhousetrade, they refused to send me my balance with them, and they done with it a funny deal maturing on Sept 17, mean while they are trading for a minute, I am assure that they are 100% scam.

I have given them a shiny 1 Star review.
Jake Parker listened to my complaint 10 days ago, and I've heard nothing more from him.
Andy Chase has done nothing to try resolve the problem, and seems to have blocked me now.
John Lee just ignores me.

I will email dearest little Andy, John and Jake the link to the forum, in case they want to respond, but I wont hold my breath.
Attached is the conversation where it's clear I have been patient & allowed them enough chance to remedy the situation.

Summary:
My withdrawal request of 47 days ago has still not been processed, yet their policy states 5 days.
No eta nor explanation given by any one of the 3 employees I have spoken to.

Attachments

• Skype 10-13 Apr.pdf
    361.8 KB · Views: 12
An invite has been sent to those who represent the company.

Sent: 14 April 2017 12:28 PM
To: 'Support Team'; 'andy@inhousetrade.com'; 'Jake@inhousetrade.com'; 'Jhon Lee'
Cc: 'info@gamblingcommission.gov.uk'; 'antitrust@ftc.gov'; 'info@globalinvestoralerts.org'; 'consumer.queries@fca.org.uk'; 'info@signalsbinary.com'; 'support@signalsbinary.com'; 'Sandra Craig'; 'soporte@clickbanca.es'
Subject: ***SOLVED*** InHouseTrade is a SCAM

Dear Andy, Jake and John

I dare any one of you who have the balls to respond and prove me wrong.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/inhousetrade-com-is-a-scam.49713/

Next step is legal.
I have already published all the proof on FPA. I see an open and shut case here, with the legal costs at your expense.

Have a nice day
William

A month ago Google had nothing to say about InhouseTrade.
Today there are 2 listings right at the top of the list. I have contributed to both.
Power of the internet.

Add another name to that list: Alexa Sharp... (She will talk yer ear off till you tell her that you will deposit no more funds) CALLED ME EVERY DAY AND WASTED MUCH OF MY TIME WITH "DEALS" even though I told her every time that I had no more $ to deposit there. ... And when I told her that I had to make a withdrawal...(I had EUR 7700.00 in my account) and she went and traded it after I told her that I need to make my withdrawal and lost most of it, and now will not even talk to me. Nobody except reception will answer their phone, skype or emails. Am current completing my full report for drawback from my bank.

Email
jhon.l@inhousetrade.com; andy@inhousetrade.com; andychase32154@gmail.com; Alexa sharp <alexa.sharp@inhousetrade.com>; Compliance@inhousetrade.com; support@inhousetrade.com

Sent: 23 March 2017 12:23 PM
To: 'Support Team'; 'andy@inhousetrade.com'; 'info@signalsbinary.com'; 'support@signalsbinary.com'; 'Sandra Craig'
Subject: RE: InHouseTrade Customer Support Team RE: Account Closure and Refund of Balance Immediately

--------------------------------

Alexa Sharp 44-203807-4801
Email: Alexa.sharp@inhousetrade.com
UK:
+44-203 807 4801
+44 020 8817 5280
+44-203 808 9655
+44 203 769 1787
+44 203 868 1587
Compliance@inhousetrade.com
support@inhousetrade.com
jhon.l@inhousetrade.com
Compliance@inhousetrade.com
nicole@inhousetrade.com
Andy@inhousetrade.com
44-2038074801

Compliance Team
Email:Compliance@inhousetrade.com
UK: 44-2038074801
Company Name: LMM Marketing Solutions LTD
Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region, R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10
Contact Phone Number: +44 020 8817 5280

MALTA BANK - EUR Account
Bank Name
SATABANK PLC, Aragon Business Center, Dragonara Road St. Julians; STJ 3140; Malta
Bank Address Aragon Business Center, Dragonara Road St. Julians; STJ 3140; Malta
Account Name EFT Global Limited
SWIFT STBAMTMTXXX
EUR IBAN MT95STBA19116000000001013543813

Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region, R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10
Contact Phone Number: +44 020 8817 5280

Contact Email: support@inhousetrade.com

Company Name: Y2 Media Group LTD
Company Address: The financial services centre, Stoney ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the grenadines

Risk disclosure: Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions.
Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to
lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is
highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total
outstanding investment. | Inhousetrade.com is own & operated by LMM Marketing Solutions LTD address 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District
(Metropolis), Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region, R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220,en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10 .
http://www.inhousetrade.com/r128_contact-us

John R. Lee (Contact)
VIP Personal Broker &Financial Adviser
Email: jhon.l@inhousetrade.com
UK:44-2038074801

Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region,
R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10

Company Address: The financial services centre,
Stoney ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the grenadines

UK: 44-2038089655
+44-2038 089 655
www.INHOUSETRADE.com
John R. Lee

UK:44-2038089655

Contact Phone Number: +44 2038089655 / +44 2037691787 Non working

Andy Chase 44-2038074801
44-2038074801
http://www.inhousetrade.com/r128_contact-us

Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region,
R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10
Contact Phone Number: +44 2038089655 / +44 2037691787 Non working

Company Address: The financial services centre,
Stoney ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the grenadines

UK: 44-2038089655
www.INHOUSETRADE.com
John R. Lee

UK:44-2038089655 rings no answer

Nothing on this broker yet? Well let me be the first.
InhouseTrade is a part of LMM Marketing Solutions LTD who also own Clickbanca.
(There is a warning against them at globalinvestoralerts.com.)
Their platform is so shoddy, it can't even take proper trades (refer Impossible trade.jpg).
Most of the skewed trades were actually in my favor !?

They have all the trade marks of a scam broker.
Smooth talking reps, want to keep investing. The moment you want to withdraw, they ignore you.
I have attached my emails & skype chats to verify my statements.
Hi William,
I have same situation with you with INHOUSETRADE, i just wanted to know if you get your money back and what exactly you did to get them back
Please advice.

Hi, I also had this same bad experience with INHOUSETRADE. Tried to withdraw on 7 June 2017, but I have not had any response from them. I have written emails to their Customer Support, and also to Jake Parker, who originally promised me it would be easy to withdraw my money. They are now however ignoring me. Can someone who was successful with getting money back please assist?

Hi, I also had this same bad experience with INHOUSETRADE. Tried to withdraw on 7 June 2017, but I have not had any response from them. I have written emails to their Customer Support, and also to Jake Parker, who originally promised me it would be easy to withdraw my money. They are now however ignoring me. Can someone who was successful with getting money back please assist?
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your issue with them.

Nothing on this broker yet? Well let me be the first.
InhouseTrade is a part of LMM Marketing Solutions LTD who also own Clickbanca.
(There is a warning against them at globalinvestoralerts.com.)
Their platform is so shoddy, it can't even take proper trades (refer Impossible trade.jpg).
Most of the skewed trades were actually in my favor !?

They have all the trade marks of a scam broker.
Smooth talking reps, want to keep investing. The moment you want to withdraw, they ignore you.
I have attached my emails & skype chats to verify my statements.

Hi Buddy,

Good Morning,

Did you receive your profit from inhousetrade? If yes then how please let me know. I also tried to withdraw and they asking 1499 USD more for Black Card, if they are real then only i will pay to him. Please help me. Thanks

Back