InhouseTrade.com is a SCAM

Good profit mate :) Can you ask or invite your account manager to look on George1122`s issue too, please?

Hi Buddy,

Good Morning,

Did you receive your profit from inhousetrade? If yes then how please let me know. I also tried to withdraw and they asking 1499 USD more for Black Card, if they are real then i can pay them. Please help me. Thanks

Hey Jim000i, it's funny how it's always some brand new person who falls out of the sky for the sole purpose of claiming that they can withdraw from some binary bucketshop. There are tens of thousands of FPA members and not one person who joined before the thread was opened showed up to report a good experience.

For any binary problem, follow the advice in post #2 of this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

Hi Buddy,

Good Morning,

Did you receive your profit from inhousetrade? If yes then how please let me know. I also tried to withdraw and they asking 1499 USD more for Black Card, if they are real then i can pay them. Please help me. Thanks

Hi guys,

I am here in the Singapore and my broker is Jake Parker. After reading all your post, I am sure mine is a scam. Inhousetrade was only one of the many platforms that they used to scam other people!

Listening to your story, Jake Parker whom posed to be the head of the Brokers was my account manager. However, this time different website, this website is mmfinancialexperts.com/ . They have affiliates with them and I am a victim of this case.

Here is a summary of my story, and I would like the rest to take note of it and make sure that you are aware of this person.

I used to trade on iqoptions.com and have actually wrote a comment on their results on Facebook. This Mboh Sibalukhulu guy from Facebook also commented on the similar post.

He then messaged me a week or so later telling me that the same person messaged me and ask me if I am keen to have a software forex account traded with them etc.. and I ignored because I felt it was too good to be true. And he said he’s someone that helps to look out and drive through all those that are scammers and he have a few managed account whom one of them is Jake Parker.

He recommended me Jake Parker, I contacted him via email, and soon in the day Jake contacted me.

He was good with words, “forcing” me to put in more money from my credit card, etc and eventually from USD250 I deposited USD2500. 3 weeks from now, every single week on the Wednesday he will call to let me know of this insured trade coming up and ask me to deposit more money inside etc.

I denied because I have deposited 10x of what I am supposed to deposit. As promised, he grew my account with only 1 trade everyday which makes up to USD6651 as of last Wednesday.

Now, the African guy have deactivated his Facebook. From what I know his actual name is call dlamini.

Within this 3 weeks, I always wanted to withdraw out my money but there’s a lockdown period of 1 month to grow the funds according to him. His last email was on Last Thursday telling me he’s not able to do trades that day because it’s his Son birthday.

Whatthehell. And now, I have sent him a few emails, and he did not get back to me. The lines that he used to call me,

‭+44 20 3769 1695‬
‭+44 20 3769 1702‬

All couldn’t even get through! I am not sure if their company have been raid and their members were caught or he deliberately stop replying me because I’m supposed to withdraw my funds this weekend.

Also, instead of depositing the funds directly through the website, he utilises this website calls coinmama.com to transfer my funds into the website.

1. Because his website had some issues with payment.
2. The admin charges on his website were higher than coinmama.com

I don’t wish for getting the profits or anything since it’s 100% a scam. I just wish to get my money back and I WILL NOT put my money in anymore to any organisations that does forex trading and moreover from strangers!

FPA, I hope you can help out. I am sure, inhousetrade and mmfinancialexperts are the same!

Attachments

• 5DFFAD21-AF14-466E-9F57-5A665CBEBD97.png
    5DFFAD21-AF14-466E-9F57-5A665CBEBD97.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D1FBA8DC-4DB7-4B70-9627-20CCF729CE71.png
    D1FBA8DC-4DB7-4B70-9627-20CCF729CE71.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 81488AB2-3F3D-489A-B2B4-181DC482C410.png
    81488AB2-3F3D-489A-B2B4-181DC482C410.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 0
  • B9ED3079-0420-4DF6-B3DB-837F2C03EF3F.png
    B9ED3079-0420-4DF6-B3DB-837F2C03EF3F.png