• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss InHouseTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Needless to say, scammed by another one......... what peeves me the most was that I told them in advance that this was something which I did not want to do, because I did not understand it, and then came the sales pitch

I invested money with a broker at Inhouse trade Jake Parker and also had discussions with Andy Chase. I deposit an total amount of $30000 for trading. Total balance on account now $ 55000. I put in request to withdraw amount $ 30000 however for past 4 days cannot get hold of both brokers and no reply either on all mails and skype's sent. I cannot log into my account nor do the support answer any of my questions. So at this stage it's seems that the two brokers I deal with have no integrity nor any respect for investors. Do any one have the same problems and what can I do to report them or get hands on funds.

I invested money with a broker at Inhouse trade Jake Parker and also had discussions with Andy Chase. I deposit an total amount of $30000 for trading. Total balance on account now $ 55000. I put in request to withdraw amount $ 30000 however for past 4 days cannot get hold of both brokers and no reply either on all mails and skype's sent. I cannot log into my account nor do the support answer any of my questions. So at this stage it's seems that the two brokers I deal with have no integrity nor any respect for investors. Do any one have the same problems and what can I do to report them or get hands on funds.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

Scammed by inhouse trade,,
Account Number:

Terrance Fredbrood
Email:topsafe999@gmail..com
Client ID N°
jhon.l@inhousetrade.com; andy@inhousetrade.com; andychase32154@gmail.com; Alexa sharp <alexa.sharp@inhousetrade.com>; Compliance@inhousetrade.com; support@inhousetrade.com

Sent: 23 March 2017 12:23 PM
To: 'Support Team'; 'andy@inhousetrade.com'; 'info@signalsbinary.com'; 'support@signalsbinary.com'; 'Sandra Craig'
Subject: RE: InHouseTrade Customer Support Team RE: Account Closure and Refund of Balance Immediately

--------------------------------

Alexa Sharp 44-203807-4801
Email: Alexa.sharp@inhousetrade.com
UK:
+44-203 807 4801
+44 020 8817 5280
+44-203 808 9655
+44 203 769 1787
+44 203 868 1587
Compliance@inhousetrade.com
support@inhousetrade.com
jhon.l@inhousetrade.com
Compliance@inhousetrade.com
nicole@inhousetrade.com
Andy@inhousetrade.com
44-2038074801

Compliance Team
Email:Compliance@inhousetrade.com
UK: 44-2038074801
Company Name: LMM Marketing Solutions LTD
Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region, R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10
Contact Phone Number: +44 020 8817 5280

MALTA BANK - EUR Account
Bank Name
SATABANK PLC, Aragon Business Center, Dragonara Road St. Julians; STJ 3140; Malta
Bank Address Aragon Business Center, Dragonara Road St. Julians; STJ 3140; Malta
Account Name EFT Global Limited
SWIFT STBAMTMTXXX
EUR IBAN MT95STBA19116000000001013543813

Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region, R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10
Contact Phone Number: +44 020 8817 5280

Contact Email: support@inhousetrade.com

Company Name: Y2 Media Group LTD
Company Address: The financial services centre, Stoney ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the grenadines

Risk disclosure: Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions.
Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to
lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is
highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total
outstanding investment. | Inhousetrade.com is own & operated by LMM Marketing Solutions LTD address 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District
(Metropolis), Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region, R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220,en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10 .
http://www.inhousetrade.com/r128_contact-us

John R. Lee (Contact)
VIP Personal Broker &Financial Adviser
Email: jhon.l@inhousetrade.com
UK:44-2038074801

Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region,
R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10

Company Address: The financial services centre,
Stoney ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the grenadines

UK: 44-2038089655
+44-2038 089 655
www.INHOUSETRADE.com
John R. Lee

UK:44-2038089655

Contact Phone Number: +44 2038089655 / +44 2037691787 Non working

Andy Chase 44-2038074801
44-2038074801
http://www.inhousetrade.com/r128_contact-us

Company Address: 1326 Sofia city, Sofia District, Metropolitan Municipality, Vrabnitsa Region,
R.A. Obelya-2, bl. 220, en. 1, fl.4, ap. 10
Contact Phone Number: +44 2038089655 / +44 2037691787 Non working

Company Address: The financial services centre,
Stoney ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the grenadines

UK: 44-2038089655
www.INHOUSETRADE.com
John R. Lee

UK:44-2038089655 rings no answer

Can anyone tell me if Inhousetrade.com is still active as cannot log into website nor do they answer back emails. Is Jake Parker and Andy Chase regarded as scammers balace $ 46000 but don't get reaction on withdrawal requests for past 3 months.

Back