INHOUSETRADE.COM

renatogpascual1

Recruit
I have opened a Trading account with INHOUSETRADE.COM sometime in March 2017 with an initial deposit of $200. An account manager by the name of JAKE PARKER was assigned to me and he was very convincing and I kept on adding more investments due to his assurance that all our trades are covered by insurance and that in any trade loss the money will be refunded back to my account.

I got very much convinced because in the past 6 months of doing the trade, he lost only twice ($2,000 & $1,000). My account was refunded of $2,000 in one of those losses. Every time he calls me to do a trade, he would usually ask me to add more investment because he will advise that the minimum investment to qualify for insured trade need more money and he has to keep some money in my account to cover the risk.

By 18 July 2017, after sending him another $1,000, he traded on EUR/USD and invested $11,590 of my money and won the trade. That is why my account balance increased to USD22,442.50 as of today. On 30th July, I requested for partial withdrawal from my account amounting to $7,500 , $2,500 and $3,000 but all have been refused by the company. When I asked them thru email why my request for withdrawal was refused, the Support Group replied to me, saying that " I should contact my Account Manager, Mr. JAKE PARKER as he will be the one to approve my request.

When I communicated with Mr. Jake Parker, he said that he already sent a partial fund of $5,200 since July 24, 2017. Today, after 5 weeks, the guy has been giving me different alibis, saying that I have to follow up with my bank because he has done his part. I asked him to send me copy of the document as proof that the bank transmitted the money but he keeps on avoiding me. So, many messages I have sent almost everyday but he does not reply except few days back, saying "I am no playing with you."

To prove my story, I can send copies of my communicaton with him, the details of the trade history, the details of my deposits and my emails to the support group.

I hope FOREX PEACE ARMY can help me recover my money from INHOUSETRADE.COM

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share you account number too (Just account number) so you can have solution soon.

I have opened a Trading account with INHOUSETRADE.COM sometime in March 2017 with an initial deposit of $200. An account manager by the name of JAKE PARKER was assigned to me and he was very convincing and I kept on adding more investments due to his assurance that all our trades are covered by insurance and that in any trade loss the money will be refunded back to my account.

I got very much convinced because in the past 6 months of doing the trade, he lost only twice ($2,000 & $1,000). My account was refunded of $2,000 in one of those losses. Every time he calls me to do a trade, he would usually ask me to add more investment because he will advise that the minimum investment to qualify for insured trade need more money and he has to keep some money in my account to cover the risk.

By 18 July 2017, after sending him another $1,000, he traded on EUR/USD and invested $11,590 of my money and won the trade. That is why my account balance increased to USD22,442.50 as of today. On 30th July, I requested for partial withdrawal from my account amounting to $7,500 , $2,500 and $3,000 but all have been refused by the company. When I asked them thru email why my request for withdrawal was refused, the Support Group replied to me, saying that " I should contact my Account Manager, Mr. JAKE PARKER as he will be the one to approve my request.

When I communicated with Mr. Jake Parker, he said that he already sent a partial fund of $5,200 since July 24, 2017. Today, after 5 weeks, the guy has been giving me different alibis, saying that I have to follow up with my bank because he has done his part. I asked him to send me copy of the document as proof that the bank transmitted the money but he keeps on avoiding me. So, many messages I have sent almost everyday but he does not reply except few days back, saying "I am no playing with you."

To prove my story, I can send copies of my communicaton with him, the details of the trade history, the details of my deposits and my emails to the support group.

I hope FOREX PEACE ARMY can help me recover my money from INHOUSETRADE.COM

Do Not waste anymore time. Go to the bank of your credit card and say you have been scammed and you want to raise a dispute / chargeback. The bank will advise you what you need to do. It's a simple form and you just need to fill-up the details of the transactions. Also, do provide supporting documents like the deposit declarations, account history and trade history. Inform your bank that the merchant is not fulfilling their service since your withdrawal request not processed. That's all. However, please ensure this is within 60 days from your deposit transaction date, else the bank will not be able to help you. If it's within the time frame, trust me you will get your money back. Please take note that you can only recover your deposits and forget about any profits that you have made. I have deposited $5.2k and grew my account to $22k. When I realised they are a scam, I have initiated the chargeback and recovered my $5.2k. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Unfortunately, my last deposit to them was more than 2 months now, July 18. Also, I could not contact anymore my account manager, Mr. Jake Parker. Even their support team, I just kept on following up with them but everytime they reply, all I get are Autoresponders and nobody every called me back or sent me any reply. What should I do now. I can send you copies of my Skype messages and previous exchange of messages with Jake Parker and copies of my email messages to the support team of Inhousetrade.com

Unfortunately, my last deposit to them was more than 2 months now, July 18. Also, I could not contact anymore my account manager, Mr. Jake Parker. Even their support team, I just kept on following up with them but everytime they reply, all I get are Autoresponders and nobody every called me back or sent me any reply. What should I do now. I can send you copies of my Skype messages and previous exchange of messages with Jake Parker and copies of my email messages to the support team of Inhousetrade.com

Listen, don't bother contacting the broker anymore. Without wasting anymore time, immediately go to your credit card bank and submit your dispute regardless if it has been more than two months. There's no harm trying unless your bank is reluctant in helping you but I doubt any bank would do that. So go ahead and do that first and once you have raised your dispute with your bank, it will be all taken care by them. I hope this helps and remember, do not delay anymore. Once you are done with your bank and if in case your need any help, feel free to drop me a message here. Thanks and all the best.

You can try winchargeback.com as well. They have a good reputation and have a high rate of success of getting scammed people's money back. I hope that this helps out.

Back