• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Initiating class action against BDB/OFM. Anyone welcome!

I am having an issue with a company

Haazen

Private, 1st Class
We are 9 FPA members who have initiated a class action against BDB/OFM with strong ambition and good methods. We have come far. We will launch our case in court within 2-3 weeks.
Compared to Giambrone and Rebecka at Winchargeback the cost for joining our case is very low!
Simply because we don't feed on people in misery - we don't feed on ourselves!

Anyone interested in joining us is welcome!
Drop me a line for more info!

We are a group of 35+ members and growing - from FPA and elsewhere - and we represent a €4+ million claim against BdB/OFM.

BDB-OFM's days are numbered.
  • We are 35-strong and growing. From UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Far East, Australasia.
  • We have launched our claim against these scammers. Our case is very strong, incontestable even.
  • We know the identities of the main people involved in these scammer companies.
  • We have stopped them liquidating and running for the hills. Their only way out now is through us.
  • We have the ear of CySec. We have evidence in front of CySec that proves BDB has been lying to them since it first obtained its licence.
  • We have the ear of the Israeli Securities Agency.
  • We know of precedent cases ruling against them in Cyprus and Belize.
  • WE WILL WIN
We invite other victims of these companies to talk to us.
RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR SKYPE ID AND/OR EMAIL and we will be in touch.

BDB-OFM's days are numbered.
  • We are 35-strong and growing. From UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Far East, Australasia.
  • We have launched our claim against these scammers. Our case is very strong, incontestable even.
  • We know the identities of the main people involved in these scammer companies.
  • We have stopped them liquidating and running for the hills. Their only way out now is through us.
  • We have the ear of CySec. We have evidence in front of CySec that proves BDB has been lying to them since it first obtained its licence.
  • We have the ear of the Israeli Securities Agency.
  • We know of precedent cases ruling against them in Cyprus and Belize.
  • WE WILL WIN
We invite other victims of these companies to talk to us.
RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR SKYPE ID AND/OR EMAIL and we will be in touch.
skype name : bjankajan

Hi,
Unfortunately we are quite reluctant to give details in public forums, since we suspect BDB/OFM have spies in here.
Thus, our info is availabe for members only. It's all about security!
However, when we have launched our case within 2-3 weeks' time, it will all be public anyway.

Is Israel bound to some bilateral treaties relating to the recognition and enforcement of a Cyprus Court
decision/judgement…..just a question ?

( …seriously doubt the Cyprus based BDB dwarfs directors would ever be solvable )

Back