• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ink Tech Limited (www.inktech.live) - wants fees before a withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

radiant_dash

Recruit
Please do not put your money here. I am a victim of a scam.
This is my first time to trade, so I do not have much knowledge about brokers and how they operate. To cut the long story short, I was introduced to this so-called broker and started trading last January 2022. When I applied for a withdrawal around end of March, they asked me to pay for the 20% of my earnings as tax first before my withdrawal can be released so I came up with the money and complied. But then they said my account is suspicious of money laundering and so again they asked me to pay another sum of money as security deposit. I sensed I was already being scammed so I refused to pay. They threatened to freeze my account. Until now, I haven't gotten any of my money since my withdrawal is still tagged as pending (until I pay the "security deposit" that they are requiring from me). I asked to cancel my withdrawal since there is no option to cancel in their customer management system. Would you believe that they are again asking for a fee just to cancel the withdrawal!!! I communicate with them through their customer service via the chat button in their website. It's a never-ending back and forth of reasoning and pleading but to no avail. They tell me it's the "rules" of the MT5 platform.
My suspicions were confirmed when I started searching about scams in forums and found their name included in the GASO (globalantiscam.org) website list of scam companies. I do not know if I will ever be able to recover my money. This is a very costly lesson for me as I am now in debt. I am just hoping that by posting this here, I will be able to help prevent other people from being victimized by this so-called broker. Please do not entertain people who want to befriend you and later on push their agenda about investing/trading and telling you that they just want to help you.

This is my first time to trade, so I do not have much knowledge about brokers and how they operate. To cut the long story short, I was introduced to this so-called broker and started trading last January 2022. When I applied for a withdrawal around end of March, they asked me to pay for the 20% of my earnings as tax first before my withdrawal can be released so I came up with the money and complied. But then they said my account is suspicious of money laundering and so again they asked me to pay another sum of money as security deposit. I sensed I was already being scammed so I refused to pay. They threatened to freeze my account. Until now, I haven't gotten any of my money since my withdrawal is still tagged as pending (until I pay the "security deposit" that they are requiring from me). I asked to cancel my withdrawal since there is no option to cancel in their customer management system. Would you believe that they are again asking for a fee just to cancel the withdrawal!!! I communicate with them through their customer service via the chat button in their website. It's a never-ending back and forth of reasoning and pleading but to no avail. They tell me it's the "rules" of the MT5 platform.
My suspicions were confirmed when I started searching about scams in forums and found their name included in the GASO (globalantiscam.org) website list of scam companies. I do not know if I will ever be able to recover my money. This is a very costly lesson for me as I am now in debt. I am just hoping that by posting this here, I will be able to help prevent other people from being victimized by this so-called broker. Please do not entertain people who want to befriend you and later on push their agenda about investing/trading and telling you that they just want to help you.
One Million Dollar advice, Always search about the company first before you go to live with them and If you even want to try them then go with a small amount and check the withdrawal first.

What country are you from so that we can advise where to file fraud reprots.

I have similar situation with tvbit.net constantly asking for money and I been told my account is blocked for two months
I recommend you create a new thread and post all the details there. This will help expose the scam and further warn others.

I am in the same situation with INK tech limited. What do you think we can do?

I am in the same situation with INK tech limited. What do you think we can do?
Start by taking screen shots of all trades, transfers, their wallet, the website, etc. and document everything for your records. Please let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report this crime. Also please take a few minutes to watch the video below as it better explains these scams, they are called pig butchering.

Below are a few more details. The website was only registered on November 30, 2021 and the website IP is 172.67.179.135.

1654881526587.png

Website IP
1654881604550.png

Back