Innovative offer on: Trading the News Program by Huskins (Trade Plan Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Huskins,
If I buy your on line course Can I download all the videos simultaneously ?
Thanks
Peter N

Well if you will fund me a live account with 10,000 in it. I will give you 10% of everything I make fo r the next 5 years?

Hi Huskins

This is a very helpful course indeed. I would like your recommendation of which site provides the actual reporting. What I meant was I now go to my broker's site to get the News Calendar and will follow your suggestions of placing indicators but none of the sites report the news ASAP. I can of course read it via my MT4, but that is sort of after the fact, a more efficient method is needed to really keep up with the news. Since I lived in Singapore such news are usually not reported (maybe exception is NFP, which again is reported after the fact). Hope you have some suggestions

yes i agruee this is an important issue - how and where to get news in the fastest way - there are some sources ( i think like bloomberg ) for professionals - but you have to pay for it.

Hi Huskins

This is a very helpful course indeed. I would like your recommendation of which site provides the actual reporting. What I meant was I now go to my broker's site to get the News Calendar and will follow your suggestions of placing indicators but none of the sites report the news ASAP. I can of course read it via my MT4, but that is sort of after the fact, a more efficient method is needed to really keep up with the news. Since I lived in Singapore such news are usually not reported (maybe exception is NFP, which again is reported after the fact). Hope you have some suggestions

Hello Huskins

I have bought your course. But I have got a problem with downloading your book. When I click LMB on download I have get no popup, RMB and save target as doesn't seem to work as well. Any thoughts ?

Hi Huskin,

Payment done thru paypal. Im very much interested learning your stuffs. Where can i get the link.

thanks a lot!

Hello Huskins

I have bought your course. But I have got a problem with downloading your book. When I click LMB on download I have get no popup, RMB and save target as doesn't seem to work as well. Any thoughts ?

Will send all the info again, once this offer closes

I have signed up for the course but have not received any material yet,

Hope to receive them soon,

Have emailed your email address too ,

Thanks

Hello...I have bought your course and am viewing the first video, but I see no way of downloading. I have my own flashdrive. Are you enabling these videos to be downloaded? If so, can you explain how to do it? I'm computer literate and know how to do this kind of thing, but it appears that downloading the videos has been disabled by you? If I'm incorrect please let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back