Inquiry plz help new to trading

polo_ch_91

Recruit
Hello everyone, can someone help plz? i just bought wtiusd 0.1 lot which has for 1 lot swap value of - 40.52 long and pip value of 10$. After 1 overnight i saw a - 40.52$ swap. I contacted them as it is the swap for 1 lot. They told me if i bought 1 lot the swap overnight for 1 time would be 405.2$. I don t think this is reasonable as I see in their website 1 lot pip value 10$ swap long - 40.52. Can someone help? Thank you in advance.

You can check their rates here for wtiusd

amanacapital.co/products/spreads-and-commissions#energies

May be you`re misleading some calculation but from their site i can`t see much more. If you think you`re screwed then just change them.

Hello everyone, can someone help plz? i just bought wtiusd 0.1 lot which has for 1 lot swap value of - 40.52 long and pip value of 10$. After 1 overnight i saw a - 40.52$ swap. I contacted them as it is the swap for 1 lot. They told me if i bought 1 lot the swap overnight for 1 time would be 405.2$. I don t think this is reasonable as I see in their website 1 lot pip value 10$ swap long - 40.52. Can someone help? Thank you in advance.

You can check their rates here for wtiusd

amanacapital.co/products/spreads-and-commissions#energies
Oil is the hardest pair to trade at the minute, especially if you are longing. You will just get swamped with swap fees. I would recommend buying CAD pairs instead, as they are closely linked to oil.

It looks like some kind of slippery conditions, so I would definitely change the working conditions and focus more on the analysis of each specific order.

Swaps can be tricky which is why you should try things on a demo account until you are familiar.

Swaps are quoted in several ways, margin currency, quote currency, points & percentage. The facts are available under the contract specifications in MT4. There are no catches but you need to know what you are doing. In your case the charge is probably in pips.

Without looking closer at your broker, the numbers quoted by the broker looks legitimate. They are charging 40 pips swap x $10 per pip = $400.

Also worth nothing is that 40 points at one broker is not necessarily the same as at another broker. You need to check the number of digits. Some brokers will quote oil to 3 digits and other to 2 digits.

Oh, as I do not like such "surprises", work with a broker should not turn into a total stress - that's for sure!

You need to deal with the calculations as seriously as possible, you need to understand what is happening to your capital.
And if you encounter difficulties at this stage - be sure to try Forex calculators.

Back