Insight : Fab Turbo Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

insight

Recruit
Insight : Fap Turbo Robot

Hi,
Has anyone heard of Fap Turbo Robot?
I received an email from Mark McRae long time forex trader.
They claim it doubles your money every month.It's supposed to be the latest and best robot out there.

Last edited:
Most of these "EA du jour" things are perfectly optimized by backtesting and then marketing with little or no live forward testing.

From some things I've seen in the reviews, Mark McRae might be a good forex trader himself, but he's sold out and is pimping a bunch of EAs that aren't exactly stunning successes in live trading.

Remind me to try to get on Mark McRae's mailing list. :D

Fap Turbo

Yeah I 'm getting that impression. These people forget that those type of practices sooner or later catch up with you. I suppose they get who they can while they can. By the way pharoah you can take my place on his mailing list if you like?

Last edited:
Ahh, don't I feel stupid. I shelled out $200 CAD for this bot...

On their site they have live trade pages showing incredible gains, i think generated by "metaquotes.com" atleast that was what was in the source code of the HTML for those pages, and the broker headers showed "Alpari, Interbank" etc.

I've been running the bot for 24 hours, which is probably way too short of a period to judge it, but it's taken a demo account of $500 up to $650 and now down to $311 balance in that time.

I'm going to let it run for a few weeks, but hopefully their "60 day money back guarantee" isn't a scam, or else i'll feel REALLY dumb :[

on a similar note, does anyone know anything about this guy named Mark Larsen? He claims to be an objective forex reviewer, here's his youtube page:

YouTube - marklarsenreview's Channel

his review of the FAPTurbo was one of the main reasons I thought I'd give it a shot... :confused:

I'm trying the robot in a demo account, and it has been very successful for me. I don't have a MT4 account open, but I have made 13 pips in real money on one trade by manually submitting a trade in another account.

If you want to return it, don't return it through them. Go directly to click bank, and you'll get your money back.

As for Mark Larsen, I don't trust that he is an "Independent" although I may be wrong(He has a Forex Systems Reviews website). He claims to be independent, and they don't join any affiliate or referral program. However, if you put your cursor on the links on his site to robot systems that he has reviewed, with the exception of the FAP and Forex Killer, they all have his url followed by the name of the system. I may be wrong, but I believe that those are signs that they get credit for a referral. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, I am on their mailing list. He has a partner named Ryan. When I get emails from Ryan, it has the same physical address:
Ryan
wilhelm greilstr 14
innsbruck
tirol 6020
Austria
as I get in an email from Andreas and Marcus, the founders of forex killer and faps, so once again, I may be wrong, but it appears that Larsen and FAPS are connected.

I am closing this thread since FapTurbo has its own thread here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/3518-fapturbo-com.html

FPA member Bariga has just been permanently banned from the Forex Peace Army. He posted what he claimed was a cracked version of FapTurbo in this thread.

I advise anyone who downloaded the file to delete it immediately. It is either a copyright violation or it is some sort of malware designed to do something very bad to your computer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back