• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem insta forex also scammed my money

I am having an issue with a company
Fraudulent of usage bonus???

I saw from the independent point of view, the reason that you used to decide barunia and yulia is the same person seems not wise to me
- same currency pair (AUD/USD)
- same way of depositing
- same transactions
- simultaneity of transactions
- simultaneity of the claims
- similarity of yulia's and barunia's speech style
You have more than 30.000 clients around the world, isn't it possible there are alot of clients trading at the same pair, same time, same lot, same way of depositing???
barunia has asked you to meet he/she to prove that he/she is not the same person with yulia. why don't you want to meet him/her??

You can learn to handle clients from regulated broker like fxopen and avafx ( in the previous case of FPA investigations ), they have done case very well.
I believe you're all can solve this matter clearly

I have to agree. Even if they are from the same country, it is quite possible they are just friends trying out the same broker and signals. This sort of thing happens a lot in trading rooms.

Maybe they are the same person. But even more likely, they are two people who know each other online or live and who trade the same signals.

Instaforex Totally Scam!!

This broker will give you a lot of headache when you will start to withdraw your fund. if you want your fund safe you'd better not deposit there guys!
What they really like to do is to talk talk and talk without willing to listen client's complaint
they judge based on ASSUMPTION not the FACT!!
this broker is not regulated in any country

Dear master FX, Pharaoh, GBPAUD,
I have evaluated your responsive and your sense of justice. But I found your opinions a bit subjective, because maybe you are not acquainted with the campaign providing by our company and the rules of this campaign.
Our company never breaks any rule and acts just within the limits of these rules. And so we have a right to demand the same from our customers.
A person trying to accuse us of scamming has accepted "The agreement on the Welcome Bonus receipt". Our company was acting within the limits of this agreement. And we just have deprived one of our customers of his rights to take part in our campaign. And we have not deprived him of his money.

I am glad that you are looking at the responses, but so far I am not fully convinced by your logic.

I trade in the Forex Diamonds room. I could very easily envision myself and another trader from the USA, perhaps even Florida, chatting and deciding to open accounts with a broker that offered such a generous incentive. Then it would be VERY easy for myself and the other trader to trade the same trade calls in the room. From your point of view, 2 people from the same area opened accounts at about the same time and made the same trades.

Why not just require each of them to send you a scanned copy of their passports or other acceptable ID? The names would have to match the ones they gave upon opening the accounts. If they have ID to prove they are 2 different people, pay them. If not, you've proven they really are cheaters. I think everyone here would find that to be a simple way to prove the truth of this matter.

Dear forum participants, we all have seen how instaforex treat the clients. instaforex almost never hear to clients explanation. No matter how hard clients giving proof and explanation, instaforex will just ignore them. They have their own "standard of justice" that will not be understood by most of people. Actually Yes your company breaking rule of international law, your company has accused 2 different clients as one person, and you have cheated their profit but you can not make a proof. If you are so sure that they are one person then make an appointment to meet them to see them directly. I hope forexpeacearmy avoid being a part of advertising this scammer. Happy trading all

Last edited:
Why not just require each of them to send you a scanned copy of their passports or other acceptable ID? The names would have to match the ones they gave upon opening the accounts. If they have ID to prove they are 2 different people, pay them. If not, you've proven they really are cheaters. I think everyone here would find that to be a simple way to prove the truth of this matter.
Well, as I supposed, you are not informed about the rules of campaign providing by our company.
Barunia and Yulia have already uploaded their IDs to get Welcome Bonus and they are different. But it is not so hard for one person to ask his friend or relative for his ID to open another account. It is not the way. And even if we came to their city and meet them it won't proove anything. Because it is not so hard for person to ask his friend or relative to play the role of another person.

what a weak argument??

Well, as I supposed, you are not informed about the rules of campaign providing by our company.
Barunia and Yulia have already uploaded their IDs to get Welcome Bonus and they are different. But it is not so hard for one person to ask his friend or relative for his ID to open another account. It is not the way. And even if we came to their city and meet them it won't proove anything. Because it is not so hard for person to ask his friend or relative to play the role of another person.

:) instaforex begin to feel cornered and run away from the truth
now instaforex begin to confess that I and BARUNIA are the different person, well I only want to ask a very simple basic question
did I break the rules if I was barunia's friend and I traded the same way as barunia????!!!remember I was not HEDGING! I opened LONG so did BARUNIA!
Was that breaking rule???????Was that cheating your bonus???

Dear yulia,
what proof can you give us? Contact our chief-dealer if you think he was not right in his decision.
[/B]

my proof is I will ask you or your representative people to go to representative government in my area to show you that my ID is valid and I will show you my account that I made for myself, and Barunia will do the same thing as well

By that argument, any two (or more) people who sign up within a week or two of each other from the same country and who do any similar trades could be branded as the same person and have all profits taken.

How do you determine the difference between friends taking the same trade signals and people cheating?

I was thinking of giving your bonus program a try along with a friend or two of mine that I trade with. Are you telling me that it would be a bad idea?

Back