• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem INSTA Forex doesn't process the requested withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

Marco Dietz

Recruit
Since the end of May I try to get my deposited money from INSTA. Many emails have been sent and the only thing I can see is the incompetence of the support.
Ekaterina Surkova was the only person who at least tried to solve the problem. But now I don't even get an answer anymore.

It's been started with a request about 600 Euro. First INSTA refused to transfer my money because they said it was the wrong payment system. But I have made my deposit via bank too. After two unavailing requests the next message from INSTA was that I use incorrect bank details. After two weeks conversation via email, Ekaterina Surkova explained that I have to write my bank address correctly. But on May 13th I requested 300 Euro and I got my money using the same bank requisites and now all these bank details are suddenly wrong????

After I tried it twice nothing happened. My requested money always has been transfered back into my trading account.
On June 18th I tried again to withdraw 2300 Euro and on June 24th another 700 Euro. On June 27th I received 677 Euro.
After I tried to get help from Ekaterina Surkova again I received an lapidary email that I should investigate where the money is because INSTA has transferred my 2300 Euro on June 18th. But everyone knows that I can not investigate because I am the receiver. So INSTA is responsible to find out where my money is.
But since June 29th I don't get any answer. And still I haven't received my 2300 Euro too.
In my oppinion this is the result of the lack of competence at INSTA support and I believe that INSTA is a scam too. They try to cheat and I never will do any business with INSTA again.

Does anyone know how I can get my money back?

Marco Dietz

P.S. By the way I send an email to RAFMM to, but no response at all !!!

Last edited:
Since the end of May I try to get my deposited money from INSTA. Many emails have been sent and the only thing I can see is the incompetence of the support.
Ekaterina Surkova was the only person who at least tried to solve the problem. But now I don't even get an answer anymore.

It's been started with a request about 600 Euro. First INSTA refused to transfer my money because they said it was the wrong payment system. But I have made my deposit via bank too. After two unavailing requests the next message from INSTA was that I use incorrect bank details. After two weeks conversation via email, Ekaterina Surkova explained that I have to write my bank address correctly. But on May 13th I requested 300 Euro and I got my money using the same bank requisites and now all these bank details are suddenly wrong????

After I tried it twice nothing happened. My requested money always has been transfered back into my trading account.
On June 18th I tried again to withdraw 2300 Euro and on June 24th another 700 Euro. On June 27th I received 677 Euro.
After I tried to get help from Ekaterina Surkova again I received an lapidary email that I should investigate where the money is because INSTA has transferred my 2300 Euro on June 18th. But everyone knows that I can not investigate because I am the receiver. So INSTA is responsible to find out where my money is.
But since June 29th I don't get any answer. And still I haven't received my 2300 Euro too.
In my oppinion this is the result of the lack of competence at INSTA support and I believe that INSTA is a scam too. They try to cheat and I never will do any business with INSTA again.

Does anyone know how I can get my money back?

Marco Dietz

P.S. By the way I send an email to RAFMM to, but no response at all !!!

Hi Marco,

I have the same problem with IntelFx. They supposedly made a payment to my bank account on May 3rd, but I'm still waiting for my money. I'm sure you will file a case soon. The traders court section will tell you step by step what to do.

Good luck! :)

Typical bucketshop behavior. Do your best to spread the word far and wide.

still no payment

Since I claimed my money, INSTA was not able to process my withdrawal. They only said that they will investigate.

I agree with Pharao. This is not the way a serious broker would react!!

It is a pain! For more than two months INSTAFOREX doesn't process my withdrawal. They always find new excuses and blaim me doing something incorrect reqesting the withdrawal. e.g. wrong payment system, bank account number doesn't match with the bank account name and so on....

This is a message to all the traders out there.

I N S T A F O R E X is the worst S C A M broker!!!!!!

It has been more than 2 months, I think it's time to file a scam claim and invite Instaforex in to explain.

Back