• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Insta Forex SCAM.....

I am having an issue with a company

isbhacker

Recruit
I have been trading for 2 years with different brokers but I am in Pakistan and here it is easy to deposit in insta forex by different methods so i traded ith them,In past 3 months I didnt deposit any money in them but I made Bonus in their Bonus for posting campaign And I go my bonus last month and this month but they cancelled my bonus last month and now this month also,I made profit with them trading NFP news released today and after that they cancelled my bonus and profit.they are just Scammers and avoid them without any reason.

For any one who want to check ....
Account no:5139933
Investor Password:tAHar202
Type Real......

For requested Pic I Am attaching it....
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I have been trading for 2 years with different brokers but I am in Pakistan and here it is easy to deposit in insta forex by different methods so i traded ith them,In past 3 months I didnt deposit any money in them but I made Bonus in their Bonus for posting campaign And I go my bonus last month and this month but they cancelled my bonus last month and now this month also,I made profit with them trading NFP news released today and after that they cancelled my bonus and profit.they are just Scammers and avoid them without any reason.

For any one who want to check ....
Account no:5139933
Investor Password:tAHar202
Type Real......

Would not download that broker mt4 to check. Can you attach some pics for us in a post on this thread showing us in details insta broker SCAM??

Sergey Mayzus, the CEO of companies: InstaForex, UWCFX and CorsaCapital regulates in his own company called RAUFR.org and exhibits in his own expos ShowFxWorld. A lot of clams are filled for his company InstaForex in Russian courts.

Back