• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
I think instaforex is a good broker.

I'm a member of MT5forum I withdraw around 100$ a couple of times in routine and I still do it now, I have posted my payment proof in MT5 Forum.

Not the posting bonus but the actual profit payment.

If they dare to pay clients with no deposit like this why don't they dare to pay normal clients ?

What I have seen is there are too many scams on the forum who cheated to steal money from Insta and its true there are so much members got banned there and I believe there are a lot of Insta clients too who don't follow the rules.

Insta never grab traders balance from deposit they only cancel profit sometime if you break the rules.

Do not put your hatred because you don't follow the rules.

Go to MT5 forum and check the payment proofs there and thousands of MT5 Forum members who are loyal to Insta.

If you want talk scam, scam, scam then check Paypal, Moneybookers reviews too, all peoples call them scams too.

And there is broker that I think is a scam but it don't included in the scam list in here too.

So we should be careful when reading people reviews because most don't have good quality.

Insta Forex Profit.JPG

Insta Forex Profit 2.JPG

Hey Mideel, did you only show up to defend Insta as a One Post Wonder?

So the established fact that Insta Forex is stealing at least 50% of all deposits made via LR doesn't bother you?

So InstaForex grabbing hard earned profits, promising evidence, and then providing no evidence doesn't bother you?

Looks like as long as you can get a little bit of money, you just don't care about what happens to anyone else. It must be really easy for you to sort all the presents under the tree each Christmas - I'll bet each and every one of them is for you and you alone.

Hey Mideel, did you only show up to defend Insta as a One Post Wonder?

So the established fact that Insta Forex is stealing at least 50% of all deposits made via LR doesn't bother you?

So InstaForex grabbing hard earned profits, promising evidence, and then providing no evidence doesn't bother you?

Looks like as long as you can get a little bit of money, you just don't care about what happens to anyone else. It must be really easy for you to sort all the presents under the tree each Christmas - I'll bet each and every one of them is for you and you alone.

This post had started a while back. Is instaforex still doing the shifty?

I have also lost money. My trades were closed in 5 minutes after opening. But still they cancelled my orders and stolen my deposit..

They are real thieves..

In The Name of GOD, The Guide, The Light

My condolences to those who lost their hard earned money with Instaforex especially when LR goes busted. I agree with Pharoah on the LR issue. Instaforex use the opportunity to keep the LR deposits instead of allowing it to be withdrawn through other methods like what other good brokers do.

I had traded with Instaforex when I first started trading in 2010 and never continue with them when I learnt they are not regulated anywhere to begin with. And by regulated I mean regulated by a financial authority, not simply a company registrar.

Just to share, instaforex is also on the consumer alert list of companies and websites of the Malaysian Central Bank since July 2012.
Check line no 50 -> BNM Financial Consumer Alert

Thank you FPA for all the hard work though you lost the ads revenue. I am sure GOD will reward you guys in some other ways.

GOD Bless
Abdul

I am not usually one to make complaints unless I feel they are of significance to others that may be considering doing business with instaforex. Until recently most of my dealings with the broker have been thankfully uneventful but then things started going wrong and compounded itself to the point where I was thoroughly disgusted, closed my accounts and with an considerable amount of effort on my part, managed to withdraw all funds. it started with documents previously submitted now being deemed the "wrong" format. When I say previously submitted, I am talking months earlier. Then attempts to deposit funds into an account became a comedy of errors what with notifications that I was ineligible to have an account. Once sorted out, the funds never did post to the account. It took over a week just to get back my deposit. During my multiple communiques with support, I even received a reply which included another client's account details!!!! Go ahead and ask me if anyone at instaforex gave a damn that their finance department was disclosing confidential account information. It took almost 2 weeks to cash out of my accounts. I consider myself fortunate. It is not nice to say this but I am convinced that the people are at the very least incompetent and unprofessional. I cannot say they duplicitous because at least I was able to retrieve all funds. That said, I had to continuously persevere and it was hardly a seamless or easy transaction. There are far too many brokers to have put up with service like this.

Back