• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
Hey Mideel, did you only show up to defend Insta as a One Post Wonder?

So the established fact that Insta Forex is stealing at least 50% of all deposits made via LR doesn't bother you?

So InstaForex grabbing hard earned profits, promising evidence, and then providing no evidence doesn't bother you?

Looks like as long as you can get a little bit of money, you just don't care about what happens to anyone else. It must be really easy for you to sort all the presents under the tree each Christmas - I'll bet each and every one of them is for you and you alone.

Insta has more than one forum for bonus posting with each forum has around 50.000 members.

Lately they launched Pakistani forums.

I have some friends that trade with only posting bonus too as right now they have no real money to trade.

Which broker dare to do such a thing ?

About Liberty Reserve, like I said on my review if they follow agreement, they don't need to return one cent of clients deposits, despite what others brokers did.

Also most of the reviews who gave one star only traded with bonus posting but they looked have lost their thousand dollars saving. :D

I admit I only get around 100$ or less per month and I have no real money to trade.

If you want to exclude me because I only trade with posting bonus you need to exclude those reviews too as they didn't deposit one cent and wanted to withdraw 1000$... what a joke... :D...

Oh by the way mister, I admit I just made double reviews of Insta, my last review was under the name of Bao Long, I forgot I have done this before because I got emotional when I saw the last page, clearly those one star reviews are from bonus hunters, just look at the image there.

Maybe we should exclude reviews who only trade with bonus.

And here I'm posting my profit pure from bonus to counter those failed bonus hunters, this is the only thing I can do for Insta.

Pay_Pal_Payments.jpg
Skrill_Payment.jpg

Last edited:
So you get paid off to be active in their forums. Sounds like a great way to lure in newbies. Then think about all those bonuses. Have you ever wondered where all that "free money" really comes from?

Give it time. Sooner or later, you or someone you know will try to do everything right, will be accused of breaking some rule, and will ask for evidence to show what was done wrong. The "evidence" will be that Insta Forex will just keep saying that they already proved you broke the rule.

So you get paid off to be active in their forums. Sounds like a great way to lure in newbies. Then think about all those bonuses. Have you ever wondered where all that "free money" really comes from?

Give it time. Sooner or later, you or someone you know will try to do everything right, will be accused of breaking some rule, and will ask for evidence to show what was done wrong. The "evidence" will be that Insta Forex will just keep saying that they already proved you broke the rule.

I have researched more than you think.

The only case which only seems to be not fair for trader in my opinion is when there was this one trader profit got canceled because he used no stop loss and waited a long time for the price to turn back, maybe like months or years.

That's the only case which I think was quite unfair as Insta has offered no swap option.

But since they have agreement about it that they can cancel the profit if they think traders abuse the no swap feature then I began to accept it a little even though I wasn't that satisfy too.

Other than that, all of their actions are based on their agreement.

They have stated all the rules openly like:
No profit more than 10% during high news impact.
No position closing under 5 minutes.

Traders should read the rules first because brokers have different rules.

About forum bonus, for your information I admit my nose is very sensitive if there is a bonus and I have tasted most of the bonuses on brokers and you know Pay Per Post is very common in internet right ?

Most of the bonuses are rubbish, I and some of my friends got banned in FBS with the reason my IP got bonus twice.... even though my dial up connection was dynamic one, how the hell so many members faced the same issue like me ?

FXOpen, Liteforex, FBS,.. all of them have Pay Per Post bonus campaign but only Insta the one who really pays and has multiple forums in different countries like Russia, Indonesia, India or the international one.

I have researched more than you think.

The only case which only seems to be not fair for trader in my opinion is when there was this one trader profit got canceled because he used no stop loss and waited a long time for the price to turn back, maybe like months or years.

That's the only case which I think was quite unfair as Insta has offered no swap option.

But since they have agreement about it that they can cancel the profit if they think traders abuse the no swap feature then I began to accept it a little even though I wasn't that satisfy too.

Other than that, all of their actions are based on their agreement.

No position closing under 5 minutes.

Traders should read the rules first because brokers have different rules.

About forum bonus, for your information I admit my nose is very sensitive if there is a bonus and I have tasted most of the bonuses on brokers and you know Pay Per Post is very common in internet right ?

Most of the bonuses are rubbish, I and some of my friends got banned in FBS with the reason my IP got bonus twice.... even though my dial up connection was dynamic one, how the hell so many members faced the same issue like me ?

FXOpen, Liteforex, FBS,.. all of them have Pay Per Post bonus campaign but only Insta the one who really pays and has multiple forums in different countries like Russia, Indonesia, India or the international one.

Dear Mideel,
FXOpen has "pay per post" promo at own forum where posts are paid from 3 to 15 cents max, and overall payments are not more than 10-20K a month, which is nothing. Also, this bonus you can withdraw , just small marketing expenses. This promo is a very minor source of new registrations, as our main target are traders with average deposit of 5K+
"brokers have different rules...
No position closing under 5 minutes."
There are no such rules for ECN/STP brokers, because they want more volume, more trades and more profit from the Clients to increase own profit. Also, none of the brokers confiscated LR deposits and many other strange things.
Anyway, I don't want to argue, just kindly ask you to make a research before you will post anything about FXOpen.
Thanks.

Dear Mideel,
FXOpen has "pay per post" promo at own forum where posts are paid from 3 to 15 cents max, and overall payments are not more than 10-20K a month, which is nothing. Also, this bonus you can withdraw , just small marketing expenses. This promo is a very minor source of new registrations, as our main target are traders with average deposit of 5K+
There are no such rules for ECN/STP brokers, because they want more volume, more trades and more profit from the Clients to increase own profit. Also, none of the brokers confiscated LR deposits and many other strange things.
Anyway, I don't want to argue, just kindly ask you to make a research before you will post anything about FXOpen.
Thanks.

Yeah, sorry about the bonus mentioning at FXOpen.

I don't want to argue too.

You should research the original scam complaint. Insta Forex claimed it would provide evidence and threw that promise out the window. The traders in question did provide evidence.

You should also consider that ethical brokers handled the LR shutdown by providing alternate means of withdrawal instead of stealing 1/2 of the money deposited and then locking in the other half for 6 months while requiring an unspecified level of trading activity.

That's really strange that you asked from where that bonuses come from :eek: you really don't know? I'll ask you a question, why fxpro and bwin give money to real madrid? why many companies sponsor football clubs, they spend a lot of money for this? why companies pay lots of money to TV channels and to hire actors and celebrities to make advertisement in TV? as I know they aren't charity! If you don't know it, this is called a marketing world, they spend money for advertisement to get known, every company has its policy of marketing and Instaforex is not the only company which started this kind of advertisement (forum bonus of posting) , but it's the most successful and this is why IFX is the target of bad eyes!

All the story started because of two poor cheaters who tried to steal 30$ from IFX? :eek: do u think Insta want exchange it's reputation by 30$?
Hey man, people are cheaters and thief, they try to take advantage from bonuses and steal money from brokers,, as I know all brokers offering bonuses for posting or deposit or any kind of bonus warn users not to try to cheat, but people always try, why they not read bonus agreement before accusing their brokers? why not to be honest as a trader before say the broker is a scam? People are making huge money with help of IFX , they started their career and now they are successful without depositing a cent and that's thanks to IFX, why people don't say it?

Instaforex is not a scam and you know it very well, anyways I'm using Instaforex since Nov 2011 and actually i'm very happy and no broker can be better, never!

About LR, read the agreement of Instaforex then you'll understand that they can even refuse to pay 50%, as in the agreement the clients accepted that if an electronic payment get down, the amount deposited via that method will be lost and IFX isn't responsible.

I thinks MR Mideel is right, and your site shouldn't take in consideration bonus complaint since the user know from the beginning the rules of this bonus.

Hope in future traders will read the agreement before starting with any broker, especially for bonus offer!

Dear Mideel,
Thanks.

They don't prohibite scalping but they correct outcome of some trades closed under 5 minutes in rare cases, not often, ok? I made several times such a trade and everything is ok with my trades!

Since you started this against Insta, tell me why your broker prohibit trades under 2 minutes? :rolleyes: 2 years ago, I also was a client with fxopen, I'm ot satisfied, I remember one day, I withdraw money, but they kept it in my trading account instead of removing it, and that caused me loss of my capital+ the amount I wished withdraw, should I say fxopen is a scam for this? no, I can't, I just stopped trading with them, and my friend now is going to open an ecn account with your broker, but I don't want to say anything bad about fxopen because maybe he will like your platform and your conditions.

If you want to say IFX is a market maker, what's wrong with market makers? is this kind of broker a scamming? As I know most successful retail traders use market makers. anyways IFX isn't a market maker, and their conditions are clear, no one obliged anyone to accept the agreement.

I have no idea how it works, but maybe IFX treat accounts under 1000$ as a market maker and above 1000$ as ECN (its just my thought).
About LR, I wonder what will happen if you keep your money in LR account when LR went down? every trader signed the agreement and you know well what does this mean.

YOU ALL GUYS KNOW INSTAFOREX ISN'T A SCAM! OR MAYBE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS WORD MEAN.

They don't prohibite scalping but they correct outcome of some trades closed under 5 minutes in rare cases, not often, ok? I made several times such a trade and everything is ok with my trades!

Since you started this against Insta, tell me why your broker prohibit trades under 2 minutes? :rolleyes: 2 years ago, I also was a client with fxopen, I'm ot satisfied, I remember one day, I withdraw money, but they kept it in my trading account instead of removing it, and that caused me loss of my capital+ the amount I wished withdraw, should I say fxopen is a scam for this? no, I can't, I just stopped trading with them, and my friend now is going to open an ecn account with your broker, but I don't want to say anything bad about fxopen because maybe he will like your platform and your conditions.

If you want to say IFX is a market maker, what's wrong with market makers? is this kind of broker a scamming? As I know most successful retail traders use market makers. anyways IFX isn't a market maker, and their conditions are clear, no one obliged anyone to accept the agreement.

I have no idea how it works, but maybe IFX treat accounts under 1000$ as a market maker and above 1000$ as ECN (its just my thought).
About LR, I wonder what will happen if you keep your money in LR account when LR went down? every trader signed the agreement and you know well what does this mean.

YOU ALL GUYS KNOW INSTAFOREX ISN'T A SCAM! OR MAYBE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS WORD MEAN.

Dear Drew-nn,arbitrage,
We do not prohibit trades under 2 minutes, it is wrong information. We have Market Maker accounts where we advise to keep trades over 1 minute, if Client try to arbitrage on our MM accounts we will propose to move to ECN accounts. Why? Because with MM accounts you are trading against us and there is no way we can hedge arbitrage and our risks, it is very clear. Also, I like to mention, that most of our volume comes from ECN accounts with no any restrictions at all, you are free to open/close/modify or do anything you like during 1 tick even lose or gain as much as you can without any hidden conditions. Why? Because it is true ECN and FXOpen has no any conflict of interests with the Client. It is very illogical to call something ECN and at the same time make so many restrictions especially for profitable traders like insta do. So it is nothing wrong to be MM broker, but it is wrong to mislead potential Clients with wrong business model information.
About LR. I think insta is the only company in the world which "confiscated" Client's funds after LR was down. Pay attention, that they cut 50% from ALL LR deposits ever made. For example, Client did 1K LR depo 1 year ago, lost 500 in trading, then LR crashed...how much Client can withdrawal? Zero, because they cut 50% out of 1 year deposit. So either guys from insta so stupid, so they kept all LR deposits from all accounts all the time in LR, or they just found amazing way how to vanish 50% of all LR deposits they ever received. And that's not all, rest of 50% were frozen for 6 months in case you want to withdrawal you have to trade "in normal way" :)))

I believe that misleading is wrong . Insta is not ECN broker.
Using of aggressive advert and pushing is bad. Insta says they are "best broker in Asia", but they are not even regulated, more to say, they are banned in many countries.
Confiscating of Clients funds is bad. Did any other major broker in the world confiscated Clients deposits after LR was down? It is written in their agreement they can do so...and they did...also it is written, they can cancel any order below 5 minutes, and they do...profitable orders are deducted. It is written, that profits over 10% per 1 trade can be canceled...and they cancel...

So, nothing wrong to be MM broker, it is wrong to mislead potential Clients and especially beginners.

Dear Drew-nn,arbitrage,
We do not prohibit trades under 2 minutes, it is wrong information. We have Market Maker accounts where we advise to keep trades over 1 minute, if Client try to arbitrage on our MM accounts we will propose to move to ECN accounts. Why? Because with MM accounts you are trading against us and there is no way we can hedge arbitrage and our risks, it is very clear. Also, I like to mention, that most of our volume comes from ECN accounts with no any restrictions at all, you are free to open/close/modify or do anything you like during 1 tick even lose or gain as much as you can without any hidden conditions. Why? Because it is true ECN and FXOpen has no any conflict of interests with the Client. It is very illogical to call something ECN and at the same time make so many restrictions especially for profitable traders like insta do. So it is nothing wrong to be MM broker, but it is wrong to mislead potential Clients with wrong business model information.
About LR. I think insta is the only company in the world which "confiscated" Client's funds after LR was down. Pay attention, that they cut 50% from ALL LR deposits ever made. For example, Client did 1K LR depo 1 year ago, lost 500 in trading, then LR crashed...how much Client can withdrawal? Zero, because they cut 50% out of 1 year deposit. So either guys from insta so stupid, so they kept all LR deposits from all accounts all the time in LR, or they just found amazing way how to vanish 50% of all LR deposits they ever received. And that's not all, rest of 50% were frozen for 6 months in case you want to withdrawal you have to trade "in normal way" :)))

I believe that misleading is wrong . Insta is not ECN broker.
Using of aggressive advert and pushing is bad. Insta says they are "best broker in Asia", but they are not even regulated, more to say, they are banned in many countries.
Confiscating of Clients funds is bad. Did any other major broker in the world confiscated Clients deposits after LR was down? It is written in their agreement they can do so...and they did...also it is written, they can cancel any order below 5 minutes, and they do...profitable orders are deducted. It is written, that profits over 10% per 1 trade can be canceled...and they cancel...

So, nothing wrong to be MM broker, it is wrong to mislead potential Clients and especially beginners.

Now my posts shuld be approved to appear, great!

Listen mate; they don't allow more than 10% in one single trade only in news time in case of sudden movement or gap, and not often ( it's in rare cases), I already made 300% with one single trade at time when NFP released, and guesse what? nothing like cancel my profits. I use to close my trades under 5 minutes, and same thing, they don't cancel anything!
I remeber one day when I asked your support online, why u don't allow to close bellow one minute, he said but it's better to keep your trade for long term, abviously he's right. Again, just like you are market maker with account bellow 1000$ , I guess they are too, do u think IFX will play agains guys with million dollars of balance? I don't think so,, and What's hard to be ECN broker and to be regulated?? I think it's easy to be, and nothing prevent Instaforex to be, even joke broker who can't eve provide a quality website are ECN and regulated by FCA.

Ifx is regulated in its country russia (unless you don't trust russian autority), they are regulated under the same autority like mayzus which no one dare to say it's a bad broker,, and most great broker are regulated only in their country like excel markets, pepperstone in australia, hotforex in mauritius ,, and i can see many jokes regulated by FCA and FSA in UK,,, who cares if IFX is the best or not? even those which are awarded like Octafx and FxPro, I really don't know for what they are the best!

This bad thread was started since long 6 years ago and InstaForex still alive and growing up year after year and doing its job perfectly!

Back