1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Scam Investigations Committee, Nov 26, 2008.

1. AlexS

AlexS Recruit

2. NazriKhamidin

NazriKhamidin Recruit

Until today 14/02/2015, Instaforex is the scam, cheating trader with bonus and they hope all trader loss in trade and I know Instaforex want collect trader money and dont what all trader make withdrawal because if all trader got profit, what about the company.. If all trader know how to get the profit without loss anything, I think the forex company can winding up.

# years ago I loss 18000 thousand USD in one night..the money is the deposit and profit for one week and the Instaforex manager is so happy because I loss but when I comeback and get only profit only 100USD and aplly to winthdrawal, suddenly they block my account with the stupid reason..Who was do the fraud activity?? Instaforex or the Trader...Think with the brilliant brain..To all instaforex client or the new instaforex client, get back your money and dont give single cent money for them because they tought all the trader is the stupid trader.

WilsonW likes this.
  3. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

They've ceased processing of withdrawal a year ago maybe.. and still they're trying to lure new clients with their spam paid forums or ads in google. I suppose google has to create a warning sign when people try to search them..

WilsonW likes this.
  4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

That would rock. :D

WilsonW likes this.
  5. larz

larz Corporal

I'm thinking before that this broker is a scam but I have no solid evidence. Now, it's confirmed that this broker is a scam. Thanks FPA.

WilsonW likes this.
  6. Yossuan

Yossuan Recruit

InstaForex is probably the most questionable broker on the net.

I write because I had an account with them what was the bigger mistake in my trading history, but peoples learn hard way!

InstaForex:

They provide deposit from 1 USD, swap-free account to everyones, and 3 pips in major currencies without additional fees/commissions.

Their customer service is rude, platform via web and also via MT4 and MT5 very slow and prices what they provide differ at least 4-5 pips all the time from the real market prices (at some news releases with 40-50 pips (!) for 1-2 min)

InstaForex gladly use price re-quote if market gonna with you, or if you have placed an order (buy/sell stop/limit) they usually execute it at another price what is better for them.

No doubt you will be robbed if you trading with InstaForex, however money withdrawal working slowly and only with small amounts, above 3000 USD you will never see your money/profit, you can be sure!

Above 10% profit per transaction of your initial deposit InstaForex cancel immediately your profit and scalping is although allowed in clients agreement but really no, because also all profit what you make with scalping below 5 min time period gonna be canceled by AntiFraud department and if you place a withdrawal request that will be canceled as well by reason that you tried to cheat the company before.

Why they can do that all?

--> because InstaForex is a non-regulated online broker company, who do everything by itself

Why can be InstaForex since 2007 on the market?

--> InstaForex try to get new clients all the time with promises like "you can win Porsche car" or "you can win 5000 USD daily in the competition" ..etc. and focus to get newby clients who will deposit in the beginning a small amounts and can get a commission when they attract their friends. If no attracting and you begin to make a profit they begin to cheat you and do everything against your profitability.

Conclusion:

A V O I D InstaForex, but if at all cost you wanna try and trading with InstaForex be very-very careful, deposit only small amount, trade only with small amount, and put request to withdrawal only small amounts otherwise you will be cheated and robbed very quickly.

7. King972

King972 Recruit

I love you guys!

8. azack

azack Recruit

are the matters about this scamming instaforex resolved? because I see Instaforex are promoting as broker in Malaysia. Nearly want to register with them, pending at the moment after I read FPA broker review.

9. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

InstaForex has made it very plain to the FPA their intention to never resolve this issue. They stand by their claim that they have the right to steal profit at any time from any trader without providing any trace of evidence.

If this issue is ever resolved, there will be a note added to the first post in the thread. Until that happens, consider the issue to not be resolved. I personally doubt that InstaForex will ever resolve the issue.

If you value your money, look for a broker which doesn't embrace scam.

4evermaat and FxMaster like this.
  10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

You could have saved yourself some time by checking the review page:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

Currently, page 1 has eight 1 star reviews, one 2 star review, and a fake review left by an InstaFraudex employee. That should give you some idea of why it's not a good idea to put money with scammers.