• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
Instaforex is a fair broker

I am independent trader. I have accounts with FXOPEN, FXDD both (Newyork) and (Malta), also till recently with FXPRO althought that account is now closed as they have closed all Canadian accounts due to new Canadian forex trading restriction. I have been trading forex for a living now successfully for the past two years and although it has been a struggle I am now very pleased with the way my trading is going. I have been very satisfied with Instaforex thus far. They have very competitive spreads, executions are the same as all brokers. This of course means that in very fast moving markets and during news times there can be the odd requote but that is to be expected. They have awesome leverage choices, a unique lot sizing that wenable the trader to trade micro and mini lots all on the same account with no messing around. There customer service is very good as well, although the chat is limited so if you have a real concern about your account funds management or technical question you just call them and it is sorted straight away. Also they have a very fast fund deposit and withdrawl system and if you choose you can have your funds withdrawn onto a Instaforex debit prepaid mastercard. my rating of this broker is Very Good. To address possible concerns about the integrity of this review, no I do not represent Instaforex, dont work for them, never have either. I have no monetary gains to write this review or any other incentives other than I cant stand stupid novice traders spamming an honest and good broker. All the best to the traders out there. Hope this has been helpful. Cheers.:)

i ever get sane situation, i mean calceled 30% bonus deposit, maybe the customer didn't read the rules, i mean we must close some lot until we can WD the 30% bonus in insta friend, maybe must any more investigation about this case because as i know insta is good broker..

Today they server went down, some of my friend still have money there, ranging from $250 to $3000, and the latest news from my friend that he cant see his money in his account anymore, the balance is 0 and their support re-direct the clients to other place...

Humnnn... Really Scam... no need more evidence...

hello, i want to complaint
my partners account 138576
1 of my agent account 224499 was removed by instafx
why?
i already send email to partners
...... please forward this problem
the problem is that more than 10 account named fatimah ahmad, but all of them is accepted and i get commission
but 1 is missed - account 224499

please check now
and pay my commission

i already email cheif dealer and partners...
please pay my commission.

please help me

Bonus pay full

Same with me, i deposit USD700 but they just pay USD30 and not 30%.
I dont think get back my money.

Stay away from this broker.

Lies

instaforex is simply a good broker. i have been making use of them for the past one year now and i haven't been for once disappointed for once. so you guys should stop saying what you don't know.

you have simply said it all. ignorance is really dealing with novice here.. instaforex is the best broker so far in Asia.

instaforex is NOT a scam

hi all,
i appreciate your work FPA, but please, don't tell "scam" each time you experience a problem with a broker.
in fact, a lot, lot of brokers now are craps!!!
but even with excellent brokers you can experience some problems.
I trade the FX since end 2007 with alpari UK and never had a problem, never.
I open a trading account on instaforex and 2 partners account.
execution is perfect, spreads on crosses and exotics, metals etc... super, support excellent and reactive, and partner comissions are well paid daily and already make withdrawals with their mastercard with no problem at all!!! (excuse for english mistakes lol i'm french).

but, on your broker reviews I note that instaforex is a scam, but for example, a broker like eToro, wich is more a gambling platform than a trading platform, I see here very good comments and reviews!!! bizarre....

Maybe eToro give you more comissions on ads and recruitement than instaforex....

so please, stop compromise the work and business of other until you have recurrent problems and complaint!!!

thanks by advance.

InstaForex a best broker of Asia

HI All

I am working with instaforex since 3 years, and found it very good

any one have problem tell me please

bastarddddddddd insta... now they use rules 5.12 mean if u trade news than ur get profit 10% from u initial deposit, they will cut ur profit... dont trade insta... they soo soo soo SCAM

Back