• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

I am having an issue with a company
I have my account verified and instaforex UNVERIFIED me after i made several deposits (small amounts though). When i asked under what circumstances that i got unverified no one got back to me and kept rejected my VALID documents. I have been verified with OANDA, FXOPEN and other brokers with same set of documents and never had issues until INSTAFOREX...

Be very careful with this scam broker. Sadly they are listed in zulutrade. I should send zulutrade this link before zulutrade reputation being tarnished by scammy broker like this !!

I have registered with the company (signed up). However before doing so, I decided to do due diligence and ask trusty google and this came up. I'm glad that I did - so thank you.

The same problem here. They decline my documents because they say it's not matching with my account? Well I have screenshot's of all and it's all the same. So they really are a scam and don't pay anything when you make a withdrawal. What can we do about this?

SOLUTION: send a e-mail with the message that you want your money back now! When they dont do it you tell them that you report them to the company who check Forex company’s for scam and go to the police. You can also tell them that you find your way to the media. I did it today and without a verified account (because they dont accept my documents) they withdrawal my funds to me this evening! So give it a try when you want your money back! :)

I m facing the same fraud of InstaForex , They cancelled all my bonuses and also my actual amount by saying it was the profit you did with our bonus they called it WB profit which is totally unfair In my case i m sure Instaforex did fraud with me and they bring my account to 5% of my actual fund which is unbearable.

Hi I've been using Instaforex for more than a year already using their PAMM system. System wise they are pretty easy to work with and thus have been with them so far. Me and my clients have made withdrawals prior without issue but for the past 1 month withdrawals have been difficult with
1) Withdrawals status - Processed, but the money not in
2) Withdrawal status - Processed, but only half of the requested amount is in

FPA Investigation Committee, what would you suggest in this scenario?

Hi I've been using Instaforex for more than a year already using their PAMM system. System wise they are pretty easy to work with and thus have been with them so far. Me and my clients have made withdrawals prior without issue but for the past 1 month withdrawals have been difficult with
1) Withdrawals status - Processed, but the money not in
2) Withdrawal status - Processed, but only half of the requested amount is in

FPA Investigation Committee, what would you suggest in this scenario?
Did you talk with the customer support yet and if yes then what reply you have received from them?

The UK and the US are very much concern about binary options brokers. They have stopped lots and lots of BO brokers from doing business in their countries. Yet, with all the complaints about instaforex, I read that it is the only offshore BO operator in the US and it is regulated in the UK. So my question is how come instaforex is accepted by these countries that abhor almost all offshore BO brokers. Can someone help me here, because I have opened an account with them and was about to deposit cash in it when, on a second thought, I decided to come to this forum and read a bit more about the broker.

Back