• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex administration strike again

I am having an issue with a company

Ihab206

Recruit
I`m a verified forex trader with Instaforex since 2008 , I Always used my real name , my real documents , to be verified in all the forms i fill with this broker , no matter if it`s to create a new real account or to participate to any demo contest they sponsor .

At last July i won 2 prizes ,Sniper, 28 June - 3 July 2021, 1st place account number 68249821
Lucky Trader, 21 June - 3 July 2021, 2nd place account number 68246831

I sent my real verified account to the tournament department to add the prizes to it, but he replied to me that I broke rule number 5 in the contest rules which is that I did not fill in my full name just like it in the verification documents.

WHAT ? ? ?
Are you kidding me?
I already used the same name during the last 5 years and already won at least 7 demo contest prizes during this period and got the prizes for these winning to real verified accounts that have the same name either.
So what the heck?
does the tournament department figure at last that i`m not using my real or my full name , but the verification department did not figured this?
Also, what about the financial department that was paying me my profits?

Does the tournament admin know better than these two departments?
OMG
Is this real what's happening here?

I`m ready to provide my data to any admin who would like to help me.

Please help me with this issue.

I`m a verified forex trader with Instaforex since 2008 , I Always used my real name , my real documents , to be verified in all the forms i fill with this broker , no matter if it`s to create a new real account or to participate to any demo contest they sponsor .

At last July i won 2 prizes ,Sniper, 28 June - 3 July 2021, 1st place account number 68249821

I sent my real verified account to the tournament department to add the prizes to it, but he replied to me that I broke rule number 5 in the contest rules which is that I did not fill in my full name just like it in the verification documents.

WHAT ? ? ?
Are you kidding me?
I already used the same name during the last 5 years and already won at least 7 demo contest prizes during this period and got the prizes for these winning to real verified accounts that have the same name either.
So what the heck?
does the tournament department figure at last that i`m not using my real or my full name , but the verification department did not figured this?

OMG

You can tell them that you used the real name, show them the proof.

You can tell them that you used the real name, show them the proof.
You think I did not ! ! !
I did , not once and not only for the tournament admin.
You know what . . . I`ll let you check it by your self .
here is my real account with investor password 51051721
Investor password:4SZs4a
Server:InstaForex-Europe.com

and here is my contest account with investor password

Login:68246831
Password:*********
Investor:lqvt0pp
Server:InstaForex-1Сontest.com

you will find that both have my real name that I already use since 2016 , and already won by it 7 demo contest prizes.

hope you check it.

WHAT ? ? ?
Are you kidding me?
So what the heck?

OMG

This broker is already flagged as being suspicious and the only license they have shows the Virgin Islands although the license is suspected to either be fake or already revoked.

1629930343034.png

1629930375263.png

Is this about a demo contest or with live accounts? Perhaps it was just a misunderstanding ? As you have a long history with them, they should respect you as a long term client and must recheck everything

Back