• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem instaforex already scam fraud?

I am having an issue with a company

chambaraya

Recruit
until now my withdraw winning in instaforex not pay, when i request they reject. Since 28 september 2011 they not pay me with many reason. So i think instaforex is fraudulent play money client.

Please help me FPA for clearing this issue, or instaforex ready to scam not pay customer?

until now my withdraw winning in instaforex not pay, when i request they reject. Since 28 september 2011 they not pay me with many reason. So i think instaforex is fraudulent play money client.

Please help me FPA for clearing this issue, or instaforex ready to scam not pay customer?

Do one thing Contact as many palace as you can.........

Below are the contact details

E-Mail:
support@instaforex.com
Yahoo Messenger:
instaforex.service
ifx.consultant
ifx.support
MSN:
support@instaforex.com
offers@instaforex.com
Google talk:
support@mail.instaforex.com
Phones:
8-800-2000-791
+7 (812) 4580354
+7 (499) 7042344
AOL IM:
Ifx Support

E-Mail:
clients@instaforex.com
Yahoo Messenger:
IFX.Clients
instaforex.clients
ifx.clients
MSN:
clients@instaforex.com
Phones:
+7 (812) 4580351
+7 (499) 7042343
AOL IM:
Ifx Clients

Here are Toll free numbers

support_en.jpg

after all that i've read about them, I just feel bad for thoes new traders that still invest there, its just a personal opinion but even if you give them the benefit of the doubt there is still too much issues surrounding them.

after all that i've read about them, I just feel bad for thoes new traders that still invest there, its just a personal opinion but even if you give them the benefit of the doubt there is still too much issues surrounding them.

Well, Only 40% are checking FPA before choose right broker.... And Instaforex has very good reputations in Asia..... but its also fact that they had/have many issues.

Back