1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instaforex.com fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by probirchanda, Oct 11, 2011.

1. probirchanda

probirchanda Recruit

Dear Sir,

I have account with instaforex.com. They executed stop order against my account. My claim is that their calculation of loss against some orders specially against GPY was not correct. They are showing more loss against those orders. As a result my account was in risk. They executed the order without my consent. I have to bear loss of 1551.44. I claimed that their calculation was not right. But they do not pay heed to my claim. They said calculation and other things are ok. I found that their price differ with other traders . I ask their explanation. They said several reasons that are not convincing to me. I do not understand what actually is. Please provide your expert help in this regard. I have attach my transaction details and their reply in the snapshot of my e-mail conversation of with the company in a Zip file named claim. Please help me for independent investigation.

Thank you in advance.

Probir Kumar Chanda
    E-mail:probirchanda80@gmail.com
    Cell:008801723510972

Attached Files:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Keep complaining. Try different email addresses at the company. Make it plain that you won't give up until they pay you or give you a valid explanation.

Do this and you may have a chance at getting the money. With InstaFraudex, it may come down to what mood they are in.

3. probirchanda

probirchanda Recruit

I want to know whether my claim is correct. I do not know the procedure of calculation of loss against GBP/JPY. Please confirm me in email address probirchanda80@gmail.com

Thanking you

Probirchanda