• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex converted all my balance to their bonus fund

I am having an issue with a company

LowSM

Recruit
I received an email from Instaforex Antifraud department, saying that my equity was crossed below the bonus fund that I received, since that moment all funds are considered as bonus funds.
In other word, all my balance, all my profit has became their funds now.

Instaforex want me to deposit USD5000, otherwise they will cancel the bonus fund, which mean all my balance in my account will be cancelled soon.
My account is in healthy position now (with less floating), I am not able to make any withdrawal.
Even if I make profit now, the profit will belongs to Instaforex because they said the result of trades was received with bonus funds only.

Hey, the 30% bonus agreement that I agreed did not mention that my equity cannot less than the bonus fund.
If bonus fund are not allow to be traded, then why Instaforex still offering bonus to client?

Instaforex not only robbed my profit, but also took all my capital that I deposited.

I am in serious pain now, can someone advice or help me please? Below is the email that Instaforex Antifraud department sent me few weeks after the incident happened.

------------------
Dear Client,

Hereby inform you that since the equity of your account 5584024 dropped below bonus funds level (3216.69 USD) all the funds are bonus funds in your account currently and can't be withdrawn. The bonus funds are the subject for cancellation if you don't make deposit in your account in amount of 5 000 USD at least. The bonus funds can't be withdrawn until all the bonus funds have been worked out in accordance with the clause 6 of the bonus agreement (by opening trades of total volume X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is all funds in your account).

Please refer to the screenshot where you can see that equity dropped below bonus funds level. Since that moment all funds are considered as bonus funds in your account, because the result of trades was received with bonus funds only.

ImageDisplay

Sincerely yours,
AntiFraud Department
InstaForex Group
instaforex.com

---------------------

In other words, Instaforex accused me with the rule that does not written in the 30% Bonus Agreement.
I did follow all the clauses in the agreement and trade legally.

Rule 1. Never accept a bonus. They all come with strings, especially bonuses from scammy brokers.

Rule 2. Research your broker at the FPA before placing 1 cent with them. InstaForex has been marked as a scam for many years now.

If you deposited by credit card, you can contact your card's issuing bank. Explain the issue to them and see if you can do a chargeback on your deposit.

Rule 1. Never accept a bonus. They all come with strings, especially bonuses from scammy brokers.

Rule 2. Research your broker at the FPA before placing 1 cent with them. InstaForex has been marked as a scam for many years now.

If you deposited by credit card, you can contact your card's issuing bank. Explain the issue to them and see if you can do a chargeback on your deposit.

:( I should found this site ealier.
Thanks for your advice.
Do you have any suggestion to recover at least my capital? I deposited using their merchant (MegaTransfer), not bank card.
The Antifraud Department, Support and Dealer dont respond to my emails.
Is there any authority or regulator I can file my case?

Back