• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex faild to deposit my account for 14 days

I am having an issue with a company

Hilanista

Recruit
Hi, based on good reviews from other sites, i have decided to deposit in this s*** broker InstaForex thru wire transfer, and it says in their website wire transfer takes 2-4 days. O.K. now it has been 14 days and my account balance is still zeeeero. I have been in contact with their customer support almost every day for the past two weeks and all their replys were: what is your accont number, when did you, which method, send me scans,how did you......... and after these loads of questions they all answer me this: WAIT

I know InstaForex is classified as SCAM in FPA but it is just my luck that I did not land in FPA on the right time.
Now I just want my money back (I am dreaming you know) but what can I do, I am really pissed.
I think InstaForex is gonna go out of business in the nearest future.
Guys, watch out and don't let this happen to you.

Regards

Go to your bank. Tell them the other party claims to never have gotten the money. Ask for the transfer to be reversed or else how to file fraud charges.

Thanks Pharaoh
I just realized how powerful FPA is because now and finally they sent me a meaningful reply :
'' Hello,
We sent this documents to the bank for searching your payment.''
Next Tuesday I am going to my bank and try your way.
Thanks again Pharaoh

Don't delay telling your bank. There are time limits to recover a wire transfer.

I informed my bank two days ago and they are in contact with their bank,
but the sad thing is instaforex keeps ignoring me all the time and don't reply to my emails.
this is very very bad and not professional at all

My bank sent email to the scammer's bank and told me to wait 5 days.
I have nothing now but to wait (very helpless and angry)
Thanks Pharaoh

Back