• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex IB account withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company

Phen

Recruit
I have an IB account with instaforex and they are denying me of the fund withdrawal. Forex peace army, help me out.

I have an IB account with instaforex and they are denying me of the fund withdrawal. Forex peace army, help me out.

Oh my sweet jesus this makes me sick to read...

Go read my Instaforex Scam thread(https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...forex-scam-8200-un-authorized-withdrawal.html) I just posted. I too am an IB there and they just approved an un-authorized $8200 withdrawal to Liberty Reserve (I've never used LR before). They had this transfer approved literally within hours without any notification to me.

What they did deny though was my attempt to try to cancel the transfer.

This broker is a joke, STAY AWAY!

details

Hi Phen;

I echo Sylvie O's post (hi Sylvie) Please share the details so we can make an informed determination.

Pharaoh, very nice piece - I think every week I find some useful post from you

Instaforex release my IB withdrawal fund.

I have an IB account 259261with instaforex.com and after few weeks I applied for withdrawal, they told me to use liberty reserve payment as my fund was not enough for the wire withdrawal. After applying for the withdrawal using liberty reserve, no fund was sent to me and no email to intimate me on the reason for the delay.

I sent series of email to them and I receive no answer. After several chatting with their online live support, they later forwarded email to me that I can not get my withdrawal fund since I have breach their terms. There was no notification of whatever to me not until the time I was lamenting bitterly on my inability to get my withdrawal fund. Since then, they stop giving me rebate on my Ib account.

Forex peace army. Help me out.

Set up an IB relationship with another broker. Get in touch with those you referred to InstaForex. Try to convince them to pull everything out of InstaForex and to move to the new broker.

Taking money away from scammers is the most effective way to slow them down.

"Taking money away from scammers is the most effective way to slow them down."

Yes, that would hurt any broker and quite possibly cause them to close shop too.

BUT, as I read or heard from somewhere, the threat of putting the "Curse of the Pharaoh" on them is just as effective, if not deadlier. : )

Some bad brokers succumb to the curse faster than others. The Curse of the Pharaoh works faster when people also stop depositing money with the bad brokers.
:p

"Some bad brokers succumb to the curse faster than others. The Curse of the Pharaoh works faster when people also stop depositing money with the bad brokers.
"

Ohhh...hmmm...I thought you, as an immortal, was supposed to wave your power scepter or something, while your high priest chant some magical spell, and then...voila...with a bolt of lighting & clap of thunder, the curse is let loose and target mummified or fried to a deep crisp.

..hmmm, so it doesn't work that way;yah?

Back