• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem instaforex + long wait withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Hello
I was a patient of LR.I use neteller withdrawal date 2013/12/9.Today I have not been withdrawn. I tried to contact the financial.
The answer is(Finance Consultant (26.12.2013 19:55) :If you want to get it to your wallet, we are kindly ask you to wait.)
I waited so long to withdraw.I had to wait a little longer?, And are being cheated on?

Thanks for the advice

Hi AC

Instaforex are one of the bonus offering brokers I know and this is not a good sign. Are they regulated? By whom? Check this first.

I opened the account 2 years with instaforex.
I just had problems withdrawing because I have a deposit via LR.I waited 3 weeks of withdrawal.
I would have to worry of fraud.I need advice
Thanks for the advice

If I recall correctly, InstaForex claimed that they only planned to steal 50% of LR deposits, if the trader kept the account actively trading for 6 months after the LR shutdown.

Good luck getting your money back from Insta.

Attention all who have been scammed by Instaforex. I would like to start gathering facts on clients cases who have been defrauded by Instaforex and would like to begin to file charges on the Individuals responsible with interpol. If Instaforex does not make good on its promise to release clients funds by Nov 30 2013 I will contact Interpol to file a case against the Individuals who are behind InstaFraudex. They have not kept their agreements. They continue to try to lure new clients with their cleaver marketing and affiliate programs and they think they can defraud with impunity while hiding behind a corporate vail. This is internet fraud plain and simple. Im sure hundreds if not thousands have been taken by these guys and its time to put a stop to them. Please contact me with your details, the more cases we have the stronger our results will be. Thanks to all. Read more at the link below.

Fraud / Financial crime / Crime areas / Internet / Home - INTERPOL

Withdrawal wait long + instaforex.

(Ticket 435251479) InstaForex shall deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve.I deposited through Liberty Reserve 8290 =8290*0.5= 4145 OK I Understand.
(Ticket 435251865) -8 774.82USD (i not understand. what is it)(Amount lost through this unit.)
(Ticket 435309601) 2013.12.09 I withdraw and still get paid.(Today 2013/12/31 I still do not get paid at all.)

I attach a photo for instructions.
Thanks for the advice And good friends this year.

Attachments

• โà¸￾ง.jpg
    โà¸￾ง.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 14
I remember a Insta case, that Insta doesn't pay for the LR money since LR got bankrupt, they said they also loss a lot so they are unable to pay the client deposit via LR.

Back