• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex not pay over 3 days

I am having an issue with a company

robertlaputra

Recruit
Instaforex very bad not professional, they not paid me since monday 3 days over.. They respond very bad in the email, promise withdraw process within 1 days but until now not process, I will report to RAFMM, if still not progress i will report to alertpay as my payment method...
BIG company but very bad service and answer.

Keep after them and don't forget to file that report if they don't pay you within a few more days.

One more place to file a report. :)

If you are in the USA, IC3.gov is a good place to file a complaint. If not, ask your bank or local police about where to file internet-based financial fraud charges in your country,

One more place to file a report. :)

If you are in the USA, IC3.gov is a good place to file a complaint. If not, ask your bank or local police about where to file internet-based financial fraud charges in your country,

They would just put the report on file. They cannot touch a BVI company. That would only restrict their operation in the USA which has already been addressed by CFTC actions anyway. Instaforex will never get a license in any regulated environment.

I wouldn't count out IC3 and CFTC entirely. I have a feeling that they are developing some larger plans.

Also, if someone manages to file equivalent charges in a non-US jurisdiction, it might result in InstaForex losing access to another country full of potential victims.

Either way, I'll stand by my advice of filing complaints in as many places as possible. You never know when one more complaint might tip the balance from a pile of complaints collecting dust to some sort of action.

Back