• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex Problems?

I am having an issue with a company

worthindustries

Recruit
Does anyone have any experience with Instaforex?

We have had multiple accounts with them for several years and were able to liquidate most of those accounts back in 2012 after moderately successful trading on a managed account with TradeGainer. We have some small amount of funds remaining that we would like to withdraw (in excess of $1000), but every time we request a withdrawal, the funds show back up in the trading account a few days later. When we ask customer support the reason for cancellation of the withdrawal, we are told that we will be contacted by accounting for an explanation, but accounting never gets back to us.

We have been through this feedback cycle several times now and it is just a constant loop.

Have tried to withdraw via bitcoin, via bank wire, etc. and just get nowhere and no information as to what the problem is. All of our accounts are verified for withdrawal purposes in terms of paperwork, etc.

Does anyone have experience dealing with this company, or a direct email address for a customer support rep there that can actually get some answers and/or get something done?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Marcela
Worth Industries Limited

more Instaforex

Thank you for the advice, Master Yoda. No, unfortunately the deposit was made at least a year and a half ago via bank wire transfer.

So no remedies, huh? Other than to continue to harass their customer support department and try to get them to respond?

Thanks anyway for your thoughts, they are appreciated.

Marcela

We have a very bad experience with InstaForex, and therefore they are ranked scam Insta Forex Warning | InstaForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

My best advice to you is to file a chargeback request if you deposited through credit card or any payment service

Back