• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex scam with me i'm in massive pain and tension

I am having an issue with a company

sujee

Recruit
What happened with me

I start trading few weeks ago and give it full attention and due to my this trading activity i leave my other important works i continue my trading several weeks and take too much pressure and finally my hard work bring reward and i had earned 49$ with total 12 or may be 15 opened and closed orders with 0.20 and 0.10 lot sizes then i put a withdraw request but next day i shocked badly when i see my account had been disabled i wrote to department but an Automated reply comes that your fund has been cancelled due to clause blah blah....

I sure they never checked my case and account it is an automated system which send me reply

Guys please tell me how to file a case against them or contact with cyber crime investigation team? plus they also take my verification data and i get nothing in return.

Hello sujee

Have you doubled checked through their "terms & conditions" to made sure
clause blah blah
has nothing to do with your account being disabled.

If you think
clause blah blah
is incorrect, can you post any images etc, or more details that might help explain your side of this problem, maybe even a clue to
clause blah blah

Sometimes its something like "bonus" rules that cause the problem.

Good luck
Liz

What happened with me

I start trading few weeks ago and give it full attention and due to my this trading activity i leave my other important works i continue my trading several weeks and take too much pressure and finally my hard work bring reward and i had earned 49$ with total 12 or may be 15 opened and closed orders with 0.20 and 0.10 lot sizes then i put a withdraw request but next day i shocked badly when i see my account had been disabled i wrote to department but an Automated reply comes that your fund has been cancelled due to clause blah blah....

I sure they never checked my case and account it is an automated system which send me reply

Guys please tell me how to file a case against them or contact with cyber crime investigation team? plus they also take my verification data and i get nothing in return.

You must come to FPA before you had issue with them. Instaforex is SCAM Company.

Now come to your point. they do have local contact number, so call them and discuss your issue with them.

Hello sujee

Have you doubled checked through their "terms & conditions" to made sure has nothing to do with your account being disabled.

If you think is incorrect, can you post any images etc, or more details that might help explain your side of this problem, maybe even a clue to .

Sometimes its something like "bonus" rules that cause the problem.

Good luck
Liz

Dear it was not bonus and this reply came through automated system they never check my case.

You must come to FPA before you had issue with them. Instaforex is SCAM Company.

Now come to your point. they do have local contact number, so call them and discuss your issue with them.

All is waste because i talk with multiple support managers but they said we don't have to do anything with this issue just contact with Antifraud department but this department is dead then never check cases.

I'm amazed that if this broker is scam then why cyber crime team not taking any action against them like they closed Liberty reserve and many other websites.

Hello sujee

Regardless of how they (Instaforex) send you a warning that your account is now disabled, you need to send them a reply disputing their reasons, also ask them to join this thread and discuss any problems about this case.

While you await any reply from them or not, you can help others try and help your case by explain what the "clause blah blah" is, most likely it will explain a lot about the reasons behind your disabled account, the more details you post on this thread, the more help you might receive from others. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello sujee

Regardless of how they (Instaforex) send you a warning that your account is now disabled, you need to send them a reply disputing their reasons, also ask them to join this thread and discuss any problems about this case.

While you await any reply from them or not, you can help others try and help your case by explain what the "clause blah blah" is, most likely it will explain a lot about the reasons behind your disabled account, the more details you post on this thread, the more help you might receive from others. ;)

Good luck
Liz

There clause are useless and online support told me that you must did break some rules but i didn't they disabled my account and i cannot get history but Fortunately they was sending me daily confirmation so check below screen shorts of my trading.

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

When i said to customer support that come on FPA forum and discuss there then he said Forex peace army is scammer and they blackmail and give me this link instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php

cancelled due to clause blah blah....

I don't get this part, did you hide it?

Anyway, one year passed with rare Insta scam topics and I think Insta thought again to be a good broker but seems they are coming back.

Back