1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instaforex SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Rochdale, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Rochdale

Rochdale Recruit

Instaforex are scammers. dont ever invest there and for others who have invested

there already withdraw it immediately ( although i doubt you will get your

withdrawal).

I waited for my withdrawal chasing after them for 5 days and they were always asking

me that my withdrawal is under process and it will be done as soon as possible. But

on 6th day when i checked my instaforex account i found that instead of processing

my withdrawal they deliberately refunded the withdrawal back to me account. They did

this because my account balance was in negative and they know i will either switch

to other broker or open another account so they smartly adjusted my withdrawal money

with the negative balance.

This scammers can do anything with your account too. Beware. This company was also

listed in the Frauds list mentioned my forexpeacearmy.com

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

They should have processed your withdrawal in a timely fashion.

On the other hand, running your remaining balance negative while waiting for a withdrawal to be processed is just begging a broker to dump the money back into your account.

If you have a pending withdrawal, either stop trading or only trade minimally until the money arrives.

3. Rochdale

Rochdale Recruit

My trades were already on before my withdrawal request. and i requested some part of my money from my account. Are you going in favour of those scammers ?

4. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

I think the "Son of Ra'a" got himself a LIVE one here! : )

5. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

It is true that this broker has a SCAM rating. Why did you trade with them in the first place?

6. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Perhaps because of their nice Fixed Welcome Bonuses of 30, 110, 200, 1000 and 5000 US dollars, Welcome Bonus 30%, and InstaForex Club bonus???

All very tempting and inviting for Newbies.

7. MichelAnge21

MichelAnge21 Sergeant

And dont forget those 2 cool Lotus cars on their website that they say you can win. I wonder when we will have a trader complaining that all he got by mail was a lotus flower after winning the contest. I heard russian scammers have a delirious sense of humor.

8. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Oh yah! Those cool Lotus super cars! : )

...and...hehehe...."Have a nice day".

9. origin.of.chaos

origin.of.chaos Recruit

They want more people to deceive. I have recently received that mail:

"W

10. maks91

maks91 Recruit

You are right

Its a scam. Even i've withdrew 2 weeks back but no payments. I've sent them mails but no response. Their live chat also remains idle for hours together. Its as non existent. Scam brokers stay away from them.