• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex SCAM

I am having an issue with a company

Rochdale

Recruit
Instaforex are scammers. dont ever invest there and for others who have invested

there already withdraw it immediately ( although i doubt you will get your

withdrawal).

I waited for my withdrawal chasing after them for 5 days and they were always asking

me that my withdrawal is under process and it will be done as soon as possible. But

on 6th day when i checked my instaforex account i found that instead of processing

my withdrawal they deliberately refunded the withdrawal back to me account. They did

this because my account balance was in negative and they know i will either switch

to other broker or open another account so they smartly adjusted my withdrawal money

with the negative balance.

This scammers can do anything with your account too. Beware. This company was also

listed in the Frauds list mentioned my forexpeacearmy.com

They should have processed your withdrawal in a timely fashion.

On the other hand, running your remaining balance negative while waiting for a withdrawal to be processed is just begging a broker to dump the money back into your account.

If you have a pending withdrawal, either stop trading or only trade minimally until the money arrives.

My trades were already on before my withdrawal request. and i requested some part of my money from my account. Are you going in favour of those scammers ?

It is true that this broker has a SCAM rating. Why did you trade with them in the first place?

Perhaps because of their nice Fixed Welcome Bonuses of 30, 110, 200, 1000 and 5000 US dollars, Welcome Bonus 30%, and InstaForex Club bonus???

All very tempting and inviting for Newbies.

And dont forget those 2 cool Lotus cars on their website that they say you can win. I wonder when we will have a trader complaining that all he got by mail was a lotus flower after winning the contest. I heard russian scammers have a delirious sense of humor.

They want more people to deceive. I have recently received that mail:

"W
e have special promo for this month only.

Open account with Instaforex and deposit minimum $1000, you will get 1 free license.

1. Open account at INSTAFOREX Registration Page

2. Fill Affiliate Code : XXXXXXXXXXXXX

3. Choose Standard account

4. Deposit $1000

5. Confirm to our email support@forexXXXXXXXX.com

Why Instaforex?

01. Spread start from 3 pips.
02. Scalping, Hedging, Etc.
03. Free commission
04. Leverage up to 1:1000.
05. Free Swap account.
06. Full Hedging
07. Start lot 0.01 lot (1 cent/pips)
08. Minimum deposit $1
09. Welcome Bonus 30%
10. Russian Association of Financial Market Members (RAFMM).
11. Forex, Metals, CFD, etc

Open account now INSTAFOREX Registration Page, before too late!

Best Regards,

Forex XXXXXXX Support Team
Email: support@forexXXXXXXXX.com
Yahoo Messenger ID: XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

Recommended VPS : Forex VPS Registration Page

Recommended Broker (Non US) :
1. FXDD Europe : FXDD Malta Registration Page
2. Forex.com UK : Forex.com UK Registration Page
3. FXCM UK : FXCM UK Registration Page
4. Instaforex : INSTAFOREX Registration Page
5. FXOpen : FXOPEN Registration Page
6. FXSol UK : FXSOL UK Registration Page

Recommended Broker (US):
1. FXDD USA : http://fxdd.com
2. Forex.com : Forex | Currency Trading | FX/4X Trade | FOREX.com ....."

You are right

Its a scam. Even i've withdrew 2 weeks back but no payments. I've sent them mails but no response. Their live chat also remains idle for hours together. Its as non existent. Scam brokers stay away from them.

Back