• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex Scam

I am having an issue with a company

amr4han

Recruit
Gents,

please be informed that InstaForex company has cancelled all my Profits obtained from legal transactions with Bitcoin as shown in the attached pdf file.
this make a big question mark on this company and i will ask for an investigation through an international litigation and arbitration if not getting a suitable compensation for that aggressive reduction ( from $ 21,719,151 to be just $ 672.24 ).

Amr Gomaa
account: 7240181

Attachments

• Insta Claim account 7240181 .pdf
    535.5 KB · Views: 45
Hello,
I saved a screenshot from Orders ant the cancellation by the company ( in the attached file).

taking into account withdrawal problems of Insta I suppose company just will fall into the bankruptcy withdrawing such big amount of money.

Back