• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex scandalized - rumors or truth?

I am having an issue with a company

forex384

Recruit
Dear employees, partners and customers of InstaForex!

I am really sorry to inform you that since 9 May 2013 I have been trying to make all possible diplomatic efforts to resolve the situation. However, all of them, due to persistence of the President of the group of companies InstaForex ******** Ildar Nailevich were doomed to fail, which prompted me to conduct a detailed investigation of InstaForex. The results I received forced me to make the following statement:

To:
The head of the Federal Security Service
the Kaliningrad region

Prosecutor of the Kaliningrad region

The head of the Office of Economic
Security Ministry of Interior in the Kaliningrad region,

The head of the Office of the Kaliningrad
Antimonopoly Service

From Maizus Sergey Viktorovich
238300, Gurevsk, st. Park House 12
Tel.: +7.911.473.1791, +7.401.274.0282

The statement about the crime commitment

I am Maizus Sergey Viktorovich, a Russian citizen, residing at the address: 238300, Kaliningrad Region, Gurievsk, Park Street, Building 12, the official representative of the holding company Flysun Holdings Limited, incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus, with the registration number and legal address HE225280 Anastasi Sioukri & Olympion corner, Themis Tower 6th Floor, PC 3035 Limassol, Cyprus, declare as follows:

On February 13, 2007 I registered the company named InstaTrade Corporation in the territory and under the jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands with the registration number 1386600 and legal address 90, Main Street, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. I and my wife (Anna Maizus) owned 100% of the shares in a ratio of 50% and 50% respectively. The company was created for the purpose of operating as a broker in the Forex market, as well as a broker for other financial and stock markets under the brand names INSTAFOREX and INSTATRADE. On February 2, 2007 I registered domain names INSTAFOREX.COM, INSTAFOREX.NET, INSTAFOREX.BIZ , INSTAFOREX.ORG, INSTAFOREX.RU and other domains connected with brands INSTAFOREX and INSTATRADE to the name and for the company InstaTrade Corporation. In addition, on February 22, 2007, on behalf of my company InstaTrade Corporation, I have entered into a licensing agreement № MT4/INSFX-07 with the company MetaQuotes Software Corporation for the submitting and use of the trading platform MetaTrader 4, which fulfills the track of customers and registration of transactions in the Forex market. Finally, I have opened bank accounts in U.S. dollars (№ 240-07-392392-02, opened on April 11, 2007) and Euro (№ 240-01-392392-01, opened on July 19, 2007) in the Hellenic Bank (Republic of Cyprus) for the purposes of settling with customers. In other words, I created all the conditions (fixed assets) which any company needs in order to start working at the Forex Market.

Up until April 18, 2008, I was the only director of the company InstaTrade Corporation, and my wife, Anna Maizus, was the secretary of that organization. On December 29, 2007 as a result of a verbal agreement in the presence of witnesses, together with secured assurances from ******** Ildar Nailevich that my legal rights and interests will never be infringed, the practical management of the company has been entrusted to ***** Ildar Nailevich – the employee of the "Trend Line" Company, the owner and CEO of which I was. As the stimulation of his diligence aimed at development and promotion of InstaTrade Corporation and brand InstaForex, I promised to pass to ******** Ildar Nailevich 65% of the shares of this company. In order to help ******** Ildar Nailevich during the preparation of the company for entering the market of providing services in the Forex market, the group of four employees of the company "Trend Line" has been allocated. The joint efforts of the dedicated group of employees LLC "Trend Line", as well as ******** Ildar Nailevich (who was the employee of the Company "Trend Line" with the salary of 60,000 rubles up to October 2008) as a project manager, put to the market the InstaTrade Corporation under the brand InstaForex and web-site Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker, which started to provide services in the international foreign exchange market in February, 2008.

Taking into consideration the location of the governing body of InstaTrade Corporation in the territory of the Russian Federation, on March 5, 2008 ******** Ildar Nailevich recorded Ltd. "Western Guarantor" with BIN 1083906004885 in the Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service № 1 in the Kaliningrad region, the purpose of which was explained by ******** Ildar Nailevich as a "tech company." The funding of Ltd. "Western Guarantor" was implemented from the InstaTrade Corporation funds. The authorized capital of LLC "Western Guarantor" was amounted to 10 000, 100% of which was owned by ******** Ildar Nailevich. The General Manager of "Western Guarantor" was just also ******** Ildar Nailevich.

On April 18, 2008, 100% shares of the company InstaTrade Corporation, as a part of the earlier developed concept, were transferred to the Cyprus holding company named Flysun Holdings Limited with the registration number HE225280 and the legal address Anastasi Sioukri & Olympion corner, Themis Tower 6thFloor, PC 3035 Limassol, Cyprus. On the same day, thanks to my recommendations and representations, as a result of the unlimited confidence and my personal confidence in the capabilities and sincerity ******** Ildar Nailevich was appointed to the post of the director of the InstaTrade Corporation.

On August 4, 2008 35% of the charter capital of "Western Guarantor" (nominal value amounted to 3,500 rubles) were given to me, Maizus Sergey Viktorovich, in order to consolidate the legal right to control the activities of the above-mentioned organization, as well as for appearance of LLC "Western Guarantor" (taking into consideration the minimum capital requirements in the amount of 10 million rubles) as the founder and owner of 100% of the authorized capital of the investment company "Investment Company InstaTrade" (BIN 1087746789712) which was created in the framework of the project INSTAFOREX on the territory of the Russian Federation and registered in the Interdistrict Inspection of the Federal Tax Service № 46 in Moscow on June 27, 2008.

On November 5, 2008 the company "Investment Company InstaTrade" received licenses for brokerage activities (License № 039-11737-100000 from 05.11.2008) and for dealing (License № 039-11739-010000 from 05.11.2008.). Later, on December 22, 2009, "Investment Company InstaTrade" has also received a license of the exchange broker for commodities, futures and options trading (license № 1493 from 22/12/2009). All costs, connected with the registration of "Investment Company InstaTrade", preparation of documents and obtaining the license, as well as the formation of the necessary capital, were paid from InstaTrade Corporation funds. At the time of licensing by LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade," one of the necessary conditions for obtaining the licenses was the availability of the minimum required capital in the amount of 10 million rubles. Thus, I as the owner of 35% shares of the company "Western Guarantor" which in turn owned 100% (according to ******** Ildar Nailevich) of the company LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade", indirectly owned 3.5 million rubles in the capital of the company "Investment Company InstaTrade ", which corresponded with the oral agreement which was reached on December 29, 2007 between me and ******** Ildar Nailevich.

On December 6, 2008 as a result of unlimited confidence and in order to optimize the operation of InstaTrade Corporation, such domains as INSTAFOREX.COM, INSTAFOREX.NET, INSTAFOREX.ORG, INSTAFOREX.BIZ and INSTAFOREX.INFO were transferred to ******** Ildar Nailevich. I draw your attention to the fact that these domains were neither presented, nor sold, but transferred to ******** Ildar Nailevich as the as Director InstaTrade Corporation in order to optimize the work processes of the company. Taking into consideration the location of domain administrator functions under my personal account (which also had some administrative functions of other domains owned by me), ******** Ildar Nailevich was asked to create a separate user account on the domain name recorder Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com for the company InstaTrade Corporation. I transferred the above-mentioned domains to his user account.

On April 6, 2009 as part of the oral agreement, which was reached on December 29, 2007, as the fiscal stimulus for ******** Ildar Nailevich as director of InstaTrade Corporation, Flysun Holdings Limited gave him 65% of InstaTrade Corporation shares for the purpose of further development of the brand INSTAFOREX, the company InstaTrade Corporation and, ultimately, receiving profit for the holding Flysun Holdings Limited in the form of dividends from owning the remaining 35% of shares in the company InstaTrade Corporation, which owned the brand INSTAFOREX. Shareholders and the management of the Flysun Holdings Limited, while seeing my trust in ******** Ildar Nailevich, agreed in case of being him the Director of InstaTrade Corporation and the continuation of his activities, aimed at receiving profit by InstaTrade Corporation and developing of the brand INSTAFOREX. Please, take into consideration that all decisions connected with the appointment of ******** Ildar Nailevich to the post of the director of InstaTrade Corporation, the transfer into his management fixed assets of InstaTrade Corporation, my leaving the management of InstaTrade Corporation and transfer the control number of shares to him were made solely on the basis of confidence in him. As it was orally agreed by us on December 29, 2007 , ******** Ildar Nailevich guaranteed that he would never break my legal rights and interests as a co-owner of the INSTAFOREX project. In other words, my boundless faith in the abilities of ******* Ildar Nailevich and the sincerity of his intentions have resulted in giving him the total control over the InstaTrade Corporation and its assets.

On May 20, 2009 ******** Ildar Nailevich exceeded his authorities in the territory of Russian Federation and secretly registered in the Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service № 1 in the Kaliningrad region the company LLC "Insta Media Service" (BIN 1093925016613) with a registered capital of 200 000, which is 100% owned by ******** Ildar Nailevich, which resulted in the consequence of causing significant damage to me as a shareholder. I do not know how and from what funds the share capital had been paid. By the sole decision of ******** Ildar Nailevich that company was included to the InstaForex group of companies, as a support one, and up to this day it is financed from funds, received from the delivery of services in Forex market under the brand InstaForex via Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker and using the fixed assets of InstaTrade Corporation and the platform MetaTrader, which license is owned by InstaTrade Corporation. General Manager of "Insta Media Service" is a **** Dmitry, citizen or Russia, the resident of Kaliningrad. I want to notice that "Insta Media Service" is financed without my consent and from the funds received from financial and economic activities of INSTAFOREX, thus I consistently and systematically applied to property damage.

According to amend legislation in the field of regulation of investment companies, up to July 1, 2010 all investment companies were instructed to increase the amount of own funds up to 35 million rubles. I was offered by ******** Ildar Nailevich to enter the sum of money or any equivalent asset in proportion with my share. Due to the significant amount of funds needed, I could not make that paymentt in time. Shortly after ******** Ildar Nailevich informed me that he himself increased the size of the authorized capital by contribution of non-financial assets, in particular, over-priced agricultural lands in the Volgograd region. This fact angered me, because 1) ******** Ildar Nailevich took this decision on his own without my consent as the co-owner of the company (no I did not sign any documents and did not participate in the meeting), 2) according to my information, ******** Ildar Nailevich cheated the value of the land by corrupting the estimator. 3) The fact is that the initial capital of LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade" in the amount of 10 million rubles was not the authorized capital and classified as equity of the company, ******** Ildar Nailevich continuing his criminal intent on weaning my share in the company, has increased not company’s funds, but the charter capital. As a result of these actions by Ildar Nailevich ******** I suffered considerable material damage, namely: today the share of LLC "Western Guarantor" in the charter capital of LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade" is 2.61% of the share capital of this company has a nominal value of 700,000 rubles, while the total amount of the share capital of OOO "Investment Company InstaTrade" equal to 26,812,000 rubles. So I was through "Western Guarantor" indirectly owns 0.91377%, which is the monetary equivalent of 245,000 rubles. In other words, my share in the charter capital of LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade" has been blurred, indicating the intention of *** Ildar Nailevich to push me out of business. I created both INSTAFOREX INSTATRADE and now he intended to lead the activities of InstaForex out of my control. I would also like to note that the funding of LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade" is held without my consent from the funds received as a result of the financial and economic activities of INSTAFOREX, thus I consistently and systematically applied to property damage.

In the course of my talks with ******** Ildar Nailevich, he said that he was not going to lie to me, and made these steps in order to maintain the license for investment activities. He also assured me that my dividend would be paid to me in accordance with our original agreement – on the level of 35% from the profits.

Trying to hide his criminal intent by misleading me, ******** Ildar Nailevich agreed to my offer to obtain licenses for certain types of activities of group of companies InstaForex within the development of the project InstaForex in the legal field. As a result, on May 4, 2010 the company Insta Markets Limited was a registered in the Republic of Cyprus by me in conjunction with ******** Ildar Nailevich. I owned 35% of its shares without voting rights. ******** Ildar Nailevich was a director, while I was a member of the supervisory board without any administrative functions. On July 21, 2010 Insta Markets Limited applied for a CySEC license (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) in order to operate in the Forex market within the European Union. For these purposes I spent 350,000 Euros from my personal funds. On April 5, 2011 the license was obtained and there was envisiged the transfer of InstaForex under the project licensed in the European Union. That particular step helped to bring my relations with ******** Ildar Nailevich in the framework of InstaForex into legal and extremely transparent state. This particular circumstance wasn’t enjoyed by ********Ildar Nailevich because it prevented him from legalization of money received in a criminal way. As a result, he completely sabotaged the work of Insta Markets Limited and deliberately created the conditions for the withdrawal of a license by the regulator on April 6, 2012, which ultimately led to the alleged lack of control over the company, the impact on my reputation and causing me damage in the amount of 350,000 Euro.

In 2010, I.N. fraudulently, without the consent or notification of the shareholders, namely - Flysun Holdings Limited, (owning a stake of 35% of the company InstaTrade Corporation), appointed *** * Dmitry as a Director of InstaTrade Corporation. In addition, ******** Ildar Nailevich was transferred to **** Dmitry 65% of shares of InstaTrade Corporation. It should also be noted that according to the information available at Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker, **** Dmitry is the Vice President of InstaTrade Corporation. These actions of ******** Ildar Nailevich indicate systematic, latent raider seizure of INSTAFOREX to sole possession and enrichment with the use of dummy financial stakeholders, fully controlled by ******** Ildar Nailevich, whom he appointed to senior positions of companies within InstaForex group of companies.

On May 13, 2011 Pobedinskaya Catherine, is an employee of the group of companies InstaForex, registered the trademark INSTAFOREX in United States Patentand Trademark Office (United States Patent and Trademark Office ) in terms of a secret from me and from the company Flysun Holdings Limited, in violation of the pre-emptive right to registration of the trade mark by InstaTrade Corporation, which first appeared on the market under the brand InstaForex, against the interests of InstaTrade Corporation. The owner of the trademark INSTAFOREX, according to data provided by United States Patent and Trademark Office, is INSTA HOLDING LTD., which is controlled by ******** Ildar Nailevich, with the legal adress FRANCIS RACHE STR MACHE SEYCHELLES. Also that company owns the trademark INSTAFOREX in the European Union. This fact further indicates a deliberate intention of******** Ildar Nailevich to conceal financial activities InstaForex followed by concealment of the financial income of the organization for the purpose of their assignment.

On July 20, 2011 in the territory of Russian Federation ********Ildar Nailevich, in order to hide and confuse the financial and economic activities, in terms of a secret from me and from the company Flysun Holdings Limited, established "Insta Dealing" with an authorized capital of 10,000 rubles, 100% owned by his wife – Nedachina Irina Vladimirovna. "Insta Dealing" gets money from the citizens of Russian Federation in favor of unidentified entities that provide services at the Forex Market under the brand InstaForex through the website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker and using the basic tools of InstaTrade Corporation and MetaTrader platform, the license for which is owned by InstaTrade Corporation. General Manager of "Insta Dealing" is a **** Andrei, a Russian citizen, who lives in Kaliningrad. In my opinion, "Insta Dealing" was created by ******** Ildar Nailevich in order to theft money and transfer them to the accounts of companies unknown to me, as well as buying tangible assets in the form of real estate, vehicles and so on. It is necessary to mention that the funding of "Insta Dealing" is held without my consent from the funds received as a result of the financial and economic activities of the INSTAFOREX, thus I consistently and systematically applied to property damage. For example, on May 9, 2013 ******** Ildar Nailevich announced that I had to pay 50 million rubles as the compensation for allegedly abducted a group of companies InstaForex company "XXXXXXX" by "Insta Dealing" 145 000 000, thus, no supporting documentation was provided to me. For several weeks ******** Ildar Nailevich persistently and unreasonably demanded these funds from me, provoking and creating a conflict that triggered a breakup and eventual displacement of me as a shareholder, that prompted me to do my own research activities and results of which are set out in this statement.

On June 22, 2012 on the territory of Russian Federation ********Ildar Nailevich, in terms of a secret from me and from the company Flysun Holdings Limited, incorporated the company "Insta Holding" with a registered capital of 10 000, 90% of which is owned by ** Ildar Nailevich and 10% is owned by **** Nikolai. General manager of "Insta Holding" is a **** Nikolai, a Russian citizen residing in Kaliningrad. It is necessary to mention that the funding of "Insta Holding" is held without my consent from the funds received as a result of the financial and economic activities of the INSTAFOREX, thus I consistently and systematically applied to property damage

In addition to the legal entities, mentioned above, registered at different times in Russian Federation, ******** Ildar Nailevich, in terms of a secret from me and from the company Flysun Holdings Limited, also established some legal entities in offshore jurisdictions, namely Insta Holding Ltd on territory and subject to the jurisdiction of the Seychelles, as well as InstMarkets Corporation in the territory and under the jurisdiction of Belize. According to information posted on the website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker, customers are offered a public offer to conclude a contract with the company InstaServiceLtd., details of which are not specified, and I do not know the place of its registration and the address.

Today, the fixed assets of the company InstaTrade Corporation, entrusted with ********Ildar Nailevich together with the appointment him as a director of InstaTrade Corporation, such as domains INSTAFOREX.COM, INSTAFOREX.NET, INSTAFOREX.BIZ, INSTAFOREX.ORG and INSTAFOREX.INFO , a trademark INSTAFOREX and activities of INSTAFOREX brand through the website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker using the MetaTrader 4 platform, which has a license to InstaTrade Corporation, were stolen by fraud and manipulation ******** Ildar Nailevich and a criminal group, created by him, which is represented by ******** Dmitry V., ******** Irina Vladimirovna, *********Nikolai, ********** Catherine ** ******* Kolmogorov. In addition, the information about the company InstaTrade Corporation is completely removed from the website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker . All profit from operations under the brand name INSTAFOREX through the website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker via MetaTrader platform the license on which is ownde by InstaTrade Corporation, is recovered and legalize by legal and natural persons , controlled by ******** Ildar Nailevich, while the company InstaTrade Corporation does not make any profit and the company Flysun Holdings Limited – does not receive any dividends.

While studying the website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker , I found out that InstaForex Companies Group conducts its business activities illegally - without a license - from major offices in Kaliningrad, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan, in such countries as Russia, Kazakhstan , Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, India, China, UAE, South Korea, Peru, Nepal, Ghana, Nigeria, Guatemala, Mexico, Pakistan, Australia, Israel, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam , the countries of the European Union and Latin America, taking cash from customers through an extensive network of representative offices in these countries, bank payments and credit card payments as well as payments through the illegal payment systems such as closed on May 24, 2013 Costa Rican Liberty Reserve, whose owner was arrested in Spain in joint actions of the U.S. and Costa Rica authorities on charges for laundering of proceeds of crime from activities related to drug trafficking and child pornography.

In carrying out its activities, InstaForex does not conduct proper customer identification, determination of the source of funds as well as the measures provided for by Russian and international laws aimed at preventing the legalization (laundering) of money, in addition, InstaForex allows transfers of funds between the clients and then cashing them through a network of partners and offices worldwide. In other words, ******** Ildar Nailevich created the criminal community, a platform that provides for the possibility of money laundering, proceeds of crime without identification of the beneficiaries. This criminal organization could be used to finance any extremist activities in Russian Federation aimed at undermining the stability of the existing political system and the division of society, for example, protesters at Bolotnaya Square in Moscow.

Due to the fact that InstaForex works in its fraudulent practices aimed at weaning customer funds, including the citizens of the Russian Federation, such as the delay in the execution of orders customers, many requotes (granting new prices), the introduction of misleading customers, forum talks, and other methods of influence on the victims – InstaForex is actively discussed in a negative way on publicly accessible and open resources in the Internet. In addition, as I know, there is a test material in the Department for Combating Economic Crimes Department of Internal Affairs in the Kaliningrad region, devoted to numerous petitions against InstaForex.

While communicating with the directors of companies within InstaForex, I have received information that a group of employees at the disposal of companies do not have any administrative access to trading servers and management domains. In addition, they pointed out the fact that the client money is managed by******** Ildar Nailevich alone and on his own, while the group companies disposes only the means to the current settlements with customers. These facts point out the presence some signs of a financial pyramid in InstaForex.

In order to conceal their criminal activities and complexity of the law enforcement agencies to identify her, ********Ildar Nailevich created a number of legal entities, renting office space on two floors (floors 4 and 5) of the shopping center "Europe" in Kaliningrad, Theatre street, 30, with no names or signs, just “offices”.

Taking into account the fact that I was behind the project INSTAFOREX, and later was pushed away by ******** Ildar Nailevich, fired and stripped of all powers of control over the activities of InstaForex - my name is always associated with the fraudulent activity of InstaForex which causes damage to my reputation in the financial and political community, as well as significant financial damage to the financial holding MAYZUS, headed by me.

Any attempts to interfere with activities of InstaForex by legal representatives of Flysun Holdings Limited or communication with employees of InstaForex are harshly repressed by ********Ildar Nailevich with the threat of prosecution of the unspecified nature.

As a result of the criminal actions of that group of people, I personally suffered significant damage, many times exceeding the definition of a large scale. In addition, by making this statement, given the repeated threats from the ********Ildar Nailevich as bringing me to the uncertain nature of the liability, as well as its financial capacity, type of activity and character traits - I fear for my life and for lives of my relatives and people, who are close to me.

Based on the above, I would ask you to check the facts I outlined, in order to establish the truth and bring to justice those who have committed unlawful, criminal acts.

I am warned for responsibility for any misleading information.

June 3, 2013
Maizus SV

Here's the original post in Russian:

Post in Kroufr forums about INSTAFOREX

and Google's translation:

Google Translate of above post

If I'm reading this correctly, Sergey Mayzus, one of the founders of InstaForex as well as several other forex brokerages, is accusing InstaForex and it's primary owner of a number of crimes.

This, combined with Insta's plan to grab 50% of ALL Liberty Reserve deposits, no matter how long ago they were made, could be the beginning of the end for InstaForex.

I wonder how RAFMM will react, since it seems to be the regulator for all the brokers in this family:

RAFMM participants

There are many tray about them join them toghter Ammihud look on the other post about them lately contact the other join as a group that will make your clame easyer and if need to act in other forms to join forces

who are you if I may ask?
no need for name but whats your position in all this?

He's one of the guys who founded InstaForex and has a 35% stake in the company.

Has anyone had an issue withdrawing from Instaforex since the LR takedown?

Multiple people have reported in the scam alerts folder as well as on the InstaForex review page that InstaForex is blocking withdrawals from those who deposited via LR for 6 months. If the accounts are traded during those 6 months, InstaForex promises to only steal 50% of the LR deposit amount.

Sergey Mayzus - instaforex also the owner of liteforex and mayzus.com (UWC) ?

Hi! As I can see after reviewing the KROUFR thread, Mayzus has been getting huge amounts from Insta during 5 years, and when finally the company got losses, which he has to share as the co-founder of the company, he wanted Sharipov to make up the deficiency from his own funds. After he denied his demand, he started claiming Sharipov's interest in the company by blacking the company on the forum and treating to open a criminal investigation of him. But in my opinion, these are just empty words. If he would really have some facts to do this, then he wouldn't spend a week on the forum attacks - people in uniform would have already did their job. So this is a bluff.

By the way, read what Sharipov replied him

>>>Dear Alexey ****** and Sergey Mayzus,

As I see, with the aim to protect yourself from publication of facts against you, you chose the tactics: I'm right if I post the first. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work.

Before I comment every single lying line of your post, I would like to note that, as I wrote in my recent email to Sergey Mayzus and Alexey ******, I'm not afraid of highlighting the racketeering situation which you caused, but, on the contrary, I'll be the one who initiates it. Why? Because, as I wrote in that email (which was also received by the managers of MetaQuotes Software Corp., who I think should know the details in the first place), anybody who knows what “racket”, “blackmail”, and “threat” mean will see the real picture of this situation. NEVERTHELESS, I still note that this post was published 1 hour before I warned them that I was going to make it public. I still respect the right of the companies and their founders (only one of them is founder) to solve the problem in “quiet” way by mutually respectful communication with the help of qualified layers and excluding any mafia-style vocabulary. I would like to leave the decision to make the situation public on behalf of people who have criminal and financial claims to me, or Alexey ****** (LiteForex) and Sergey Mayzus (Mayzus Investments Ltd.).
If you, dear Alexey ****** and Sergey Mayzus, still want to publicly discuss your actions, which, in my opinion, can be characterized by mentioned above words, please double confirm as these posts will not be later deleted. And believe me, I will have to comment words of both of you with simple words, simple facts, accurate definitions, screenshots, figures, arguments, which say much more than just “we gathered with the guys and decided to ...” you know what

As my post is not only for Sergey Mayzus, who loves public attention, but also for shy and also very talented Alexey ******, a high-ranked executive at Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Kaliningrad Oblast and a Senior Manager of a successful firm LiteForex, I present only the light version of my reply to this “statement”. In accordance with the above logic, I omit all the provocative details, figures, proofs, screenshots, which will make a smart man understand what is true and what is false. All this will be provided in my next post if Sergey Mayzus and Alexey ***** wish to continue public discussion of their “financial claims”, which in fact are racketeering.
So very very careful and selective comments (light version):

>>As the stimulation of his zeal, aimed at the development and marketing of InstaTrade Corporation and brand InstaForex, I promised to pass ******** at Ildar Nailevich 65% of the shares of this company.

April 6, 2009 as part of an oral agreement reached yet December 29, 2007, as the fiscal stimulus<<

Let me remind you that together we took the decision to found InstaForex on December 29, 2007. The only one and single condition of that oral agreement (which I have been fulfilling till present day) was the distribution of shares: 65% of shares are mine (I was the owner and Manager of Corsa Capital, which had already had thousands of clients) and 35% of shares belong to Sergey Mayzus. I don't remember any “stimulus” apart from the offer to found another (the second for me) company since December 29, 2007. Since December 27, 2007 I hold the 65% share in InstaForex. Sergey Mayzus owns 35% share, and it doesn't prevent him from organizing illegal takeover of the remaining 65% as his 35% will not suffer and if it doesn't work, he can say that it was a joke. Alexey ***** doesn't have share in InstaForex but he has vast experience of working at Ministry of Internal Affairs at high-ranked positions. That's why above we can see the fabricated criminal action against the legal owner of 65% share in InstaForex and its other Directors, who are quietly explained what to do to dismiss the case. As to opening other companies within InstaForex Group, manipulations with their shares and so on and so forth – it is not related to the context, don't substitute it. If Sergey Mayzus or I changed something in one of the companies within InstaForex Group, it was the result of oral agreement or understanding of it, which has been normal for all five years for Sergey Mayzus, but now he suddenly changes his mind and starts threatening forcing me to pass him my share in InstaForex, which I have been developing for all 5 years. What an honest and shy gentlemen!

>>According to amend legislation in the field of regulation of investment companies, up to July 1, 2010 all investment companies were instructed to increase the amount of own funds to 35 million rubles. ******** Th Ildar Nailevich I was asked to make a sum of money or any asset of equivalent monetary amount in proportion to my share. Due to the significant amount of funds needed, I could not make that amount in time. Shortly ******** Ildar Nailevich told me that yourself has increased the size of the authorized capital by contribution of non-financial assets, in particular, over-priced agricultural land use in the Volgograd region. This fact has angered me, because 1) ******** Ildar Nailevich took this decision on their own without my consent, as co-owner of the company (no I did not sign the documents, did not participate in the meeting), 2) according to my information ******** Ildar Nailevich the assessment of land committed fraud - inflating the value of the land by bribing an appraiser. 3) Given the fact that the initial capital of LLC "Investment Company InstaTrade" in the amount of 10 million rubles was not authorized capital and classified as equity of the company, ******** Ildar Nailevich continuing his criminal intent on weaning my share in the company, has increased not own the company, and its capital.<<

Dear Sergey, unfortunately, I can't add your Cyprus layer to the recipient list of this message to call your attention to the fact that when one of the owners invests his property in a company, his share increases only because it is his property. Undoubtedly, he can invest not in the equity of the company but in the authorized capital thus increasing the absolute value of shares of the second owner. It can be called a gift or a donation but not a standard legal process: your share has not been changed as a result of invested funds. You could argue the questionable value of invested property as estimation is always a complicated process, but you should keep in mind that your 35% of 10 million rubles were warranted by even less valued bill, the base cost of which you know exactly. It's the first thing.

Second. After several failed attempts to find any property to invest in the authorized capital of Investment Company InstaTrade, you told me that you want to exit as you are fed up with one loss-making project “UWC”. You said that you had records of conversation on this topic but hid it from me, may be because it proves my words. I understand that conversation is not a legal proof but it's weird for me to read the post of a man that contradicts to his own words. Moreover, 2 weeks ago you “claimed” 3,5 million rubles from Investment Company InstaTrade (which is proved by your email to me dated May 13, 2013), now your demands are several times higher and you want 35% of the company in which you have invested nothing, excluding a bill, the base cost of which is proved by the estimated coefficient of FFMS and since that time has been 20 times reduced in value. What kind of dividends and at which rate did I promise to pay you from InstaTrade? Do you believe in your own words claiming this 3 years later? We have never talked about that, everything is in emails, so PROVIDE the proof!

>>**************In 2010, ******** I. fraudulent means, without the consent or notification of the shareholders, namely - Flysun Holdings Limited, (owning a stake of 35% of the company InstaTrade Corporation), has appointed *** * Dmitry V. Director of InstaTrade Corporation.<<

1. This appointment was made with the official help of your Cyprus layer Angelos Paphitis. If your layer doesn't notify you of changes, it is the problem of your internal communication, not my attempt to cheat you.
2. What is the commercial purpose of this “fraudulent” changes and what did it give to anyone? Could Dmitry ****** make a decision that I couldn't? Do you know anything of such decisions? Could you share them?
3. Analysis of bank statements of InstaTrade Corporation shows that beneficiary of all large transactions was Sergey Mayzus. Is that you? Of course, in this case you are not interested in the reason why 100% of all profit is transferred to your bank account even though you own only 35%, right? I'm ready to give details on this topic with figures and dates. I have plenty of them.

>>As a result, said the citizen, completely sabotage the work of Insta Markets Limited, deliberately created the conditions for the withdrawal of a license by the regulator 6 April 2012, which ultimately led to the alleged lack of control over the company, the impact on my reputation and causing me damage in the amount of 350,000 Euros.<<

1. Investing funds in equity capital of a “sleeping company” cannot be considered as expenses, as these funds always remain in the account. Even if the company somehow was injured in the result of the Cypriot crisis d.d. March 16, 2013, of course, you can consider this as my fault and negligence. But I want to remind you that these losses were mutual in the amounts of EUR350,000 and EUR650,000 (my investment) and born by both of us. As any force majeure circumstances of the government scale cannot be assumed as the fault of any "citizen", even if you oppose this. Mayzus always has his own "notional" point of view on the reality.
2. If there was somebody who had really sabotaged the functioning of a newly created company, then it was Sergey Mayzus, who had earlier started to persist in extorting funds from me directly for the purposes of some Cypriot charitable project under the name of Sergey Mayzus. Along with the money extorting there followed questions such as “When are you flying to Cyprus?” which sounded very captivating indeed, and remained unanswered always. I created a company out of nothing, from the very beginning, and it brought him money. Then I was offered to create the second one, however, by that time this person had behaved in the inadequate, odd and provoking manner for a few years already.

>>*************July 20, 2011 in the territory of the Russian Federation ******** th Ildar Nailevich to hide and confuse the financial and economic activities a secret from me and from the company Flysun Holdings Limited was established the company "Insta Dealing" <<

What does “confusion” consist in? During all 5 years of InstaForex lifetime Sergey Mayzus was receiving and demanding his share of profit transferred only to a foreign bank account in foreign currency from off-shore company (and he somehow does not have any questions as to his presence in the Board of these companies, although there are a lot of interesting figures and facts of the transferred sums, which I am going to present in the next post as a proof), so does this mean that all profits received by the company in rubles were assumed by Sergey Mayzus as my share of profit derived from the company's work? And why does this issue arise exactly now, five years after the company was founded, after 60 monthly money transfers to your foreign bank account in USD from the company, with which you have no connection. Is it just because when 61st month finished, the company suffered losses for the first time in history, which is stemming from a payment system not performing obligations owed to InstaForex for a very significant sum of money?
But company losses in this or that month do not leave out the fact that you were regularly receiving your profit deposited to your foreign account making no claims for the profit which the company generates in Russia. Well, I never thought of this issue, however, I can now suspect that this was your old and wicked plan: to receive all profit in USD using virtual conversion of the ruble part in USD under the framework of group of companies. And then to declare that you have never ever received any rubles. So then what shall we do with the interesting link to a wonderful folder comprising all statements with confirmations of payments made over the last 12 months by the company, the shares of which you are completely not interested in, and the Directors of which you are not accusing of power abuse? Does it appear that everything is just a myth, and there were no payments from the group of companies transferred to your foreign bank account directly? With the purpose to confirm my words this folder is already being updated with the history of bank statements for the last five years.

>>**************June 22, 2012 on the territory of the Russian Federation ******** th Ildar Nailevich a secret from me and from the company Flysun Holdings Limited was incorporated company "Insta Holding" <<

Most of all I'm interested in the word “secret” here. What does this word mean in the context of the facts enlisted? All mentioned by you companies have been on the official website of InstaForex for the last five years, their details were freely accessible in public sources of Official Single Register of Legal Entities. Thus every person interested, including you, Sergey Mayzus, during all these five years was able to "secretly" visit the website of InstaForex, and to "secretly" see all these companies there, and to “secretly” ask a question within this period of 5.5 years: “Why is such company used for this or that process of the company's functioning?” So why haven't you seen them “secretly” for five years, and saw them "secretly" exactly when the first in the history monthly loss of the company was recorded, and spiced up your surprise with the threats of criminal and raiding character? Lack of payment of your profit share for the 61st month after 60 successive payments of profitable months does not make me indebted to you, as well as it does not make you a "successful creditor" demanding the execution of some obligations regarding transfer to you, Sergey Mayzus, and also to Alexey ***** of my share in the company. These claims are, to my point of view, criminal.

>>**************In the study website Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker, I found that the InstaForex Companies Group conducts its business activities illegally<<

Oh how can that be that you, Sergey Mayzos, were receiving profit from some kind of illegal business connected with drugs? In this case all this profit must be declared illegal and withheld in the total amount which was transferred to your bank account during the last five years, mustn't it? Let us name the sum and together work out in details the issue of Sergey Mayzus receiving profit from a certain illegal business, and which is moreover "connected with pornography and drug dealing". As the Governor of the city Guryevsk, and at the same time the director of a "successful investment company", Sergey Mayzus must attain to the patterns of law-abiding, which he thinks were breached.

>>**************Taking into account the fact that I Maizus Sergey Viktorovich, was behind the project INSTAFOREX, and later was pushed ******** Ildar Nailevich fired and stripped of all powers of control over the activities of the group of companies InstaForex <<

I just cannot leave aside this sentence which touches to the very heart by sincerity. Dear Sergey Mayzus, how many times over the last 5.5 years of the InstaForex work have you visited the office of the company? Was it once or twice? How many life-changing and profitable for you as a beneficiary co-owner of the project InstaForex, decisions have you taken? Was it 1 or 0? How did this marginalizing you from the thing where you have never taken any part in, look like? The first time when you appeared in the company's office happened 1.5 years after its opening. And your third visit after 5.5 years since the company establishment was accompanied by your "good friends from MVD (Ministry of Internal Affairs), who started to bully and frighten three Directors of the company even before any reports to the police?

In my turn, I don't blame you for not bothering me and being in my way for the time when I was creating InstaForex as a company from the very beginning (and which was held despite your declaration with the use of my personal funds), thank you for receiving the profit for 60 months in a row amounting to XX XXX XXX USD (the figures will be presented in the next post) and for not disturbing the company's operation process. However, now it seems that something has changed, because I start receiving threats of criminal and raider character in my name and in the name of the company. I dare think that this “something” is of course "non-yielding" month of the company's work for you, which in fact was supported, despite your words, by corresponding documentation of the third party non-performing its liabilities, which first evoked no questions of yours, but about which you definitely have forgotten completely in your report, having indecently and untruly written:

>>thus, no supporting documentation provided to me nebilo.

In addition, by making this statement, given the repeated threats from the ******** and Ildar Nailevich as bringing me to the uncertain nature of the liability, as well as its financial capacity, type of activity and character traits - I fear for my life and for the life of relatives and people close to me.<<

It seems odd to hear form the author of the criminal claims of transferring to him the share in the company in exchange for no fabrication of a criminal suit, from the governor of his city and the owner of a private security firm, the words that he is afraid for his life, and especially when one knows the "type of activity and the traits of character". What are these traits of character, dear Sergey Mayzus?

And as a conclusion I would like to add: I personally am not afraid of any criminal suits or claims to the court, because I know that every wise person who has an idea of law (even the lawyer of Mayzus, whom he first unwisely cc in emails) can distinguish black from white, personal from someone else's, rights from claims. But I clearly understand that when the governor of the city, who has been for five years financed by the activity of the company which was created by me from the nil to considerable size, together with a talented and high-ranked employee of MVD, make it their purpose to get involved in racket, and the office of the company is visited by the same people (Alexey ****** did not show up, he wisely sent a good friend of his from the Ministry) – then the criminal case will be started even if the accusation as just regarding the color of the wallpaper and crossing the street at the red light.
You have decided to get involved in falsification and raiding, haven't you? Ok then. We will protect ourselves. Let all Internet, mass media see the real face of Sergey Mayzus, and of his good friend Alexey ****** from LiteForex.
I have nothing to hide as every clever person will see racket and raider intentions where they are.
From my side I have exerted every effort to solve this problem in a civilized way, but unfortunately all my simple as 2x2 calculations were ignored by Mr. Mayzus at least 4 times in two languages, as the idea of “takeover of assets from their owner by threatening and/or eliminating him” proposed by talented Alexey ***** has called attention of Mr. Mayzus. Please don't forget that everything will be public. I have offered to solve this through negotiations (not because I'm afraid of great and terrible Alexey ******* from LiteForex who will fabricate any case with his friends from Ministry of Internal Affairs, it's unpleasant for me, but I'm not going to shake with fear and transfer my property to them). I received a reply from Sergey Mayzus: “No, dear friend, too late. Give me the company”. I think this position should be public as it is criminal. <<<

And what's interesting - Mayzus had nothing to object against all those accusations.

Both sides are doing a fine job making big accusations against each other in that thread. My hope is that some government agency does get involved. This will slowly drag the complete truth out into the open.

Based on what I've witnessed here in Scam Alerts over the years, InstaForex isn't going to want the truth of their scam operation to be revealed. The proposed theft of 50% of all LR deposits alone would be enough to cause them to face charges from any serious government investigation.

Back