• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex scandalized - rumors or truth?

I am having an issue with a company
Hallo all
instaforex deceive clients, this is my instaforex account.

1.trading (login): 7300190
Investor password: b6MXw8g
Server: 111.235.136.17:443 (InstaForex-Singapore.com)

2. trading (login): 7300222
Investor password: FQX19hW

3. trading (login): 1236400
Investor pasword: aGW6tHt
Server: 188.138.40.121:443 (InstaForex-HongKong.com)

4. trading (login): 1236406
Investor: ie2RaJW
Server: 188.138.40.121:443 (InstaForex-HongKong.com)

5.trading (login): 7300232
Investor: kB2Nt1p

above all my accounts are blocked when I want to withdraw funds.
I did not deposit via Liberty Reserve account when I withdraw funds blocked,

I deposit through their IB is InstaForexia - Online Trading Consultant - Introducing Broker Resmi Instaforex di Bandung - Indonesia

I've contacted supports instaforex but no answer

how did you deposit?

I deposit through local banks.

Daily Confirmation send it by e-mail, my average balance $ 123

have 10 accounts were blocked, but not everything I write here

ifx2 scam.jpg
ifx scam.jpg

Last edited:
I deposit through local banks.

Daily Confirmation send it by e-mail, my average balance $ 123

have 10 accounts were blocked, but not everything I write here

View attachment 9664
View attachment 9666

I think this person created new accounts via IB that has deposit/withdrawal local service in order to transfer all the funds from his accounts that deposit using libertyreserve using holes on InstaForex Copy system.
After all commissions move into new account, you tried to withdraw commissions via local transfer.
This trick is already known by instaforex and currently can't be used.
U're too late to know this trick, and expose your disappointment in FPA :)

I think this person created new accounts via IB that has deposit/withdrawal local service in order to transfer all the funds from his accounts that deposit using libertyreserve using holes on InstaForex Copy system.
After all commissions move into new account, you tried to withdraw commissions via local transfer.
This trick is already known by instaforex and currently can't be used.
U're too late to know this trick, and expose your disappointment in FPA :)

The above is probably the admin of instaforex** in tos ForexCopy whether there are rules to prohibit ForexCopy.

please explain if there is a rule to prohibit ForexCopy give a link to me so I see
explain if there is a rule to prohibit ForexCopy, if there are restrictions on where his tos

Back