• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex Steals, Scam, Fraud

I am having an issue with a company

talk2shefty

Recruit
On thursday they released a press statement at the link below

Cooperation with Liberty Reserve terminated

Here is the message on the link:

======================================
Dear customers,

We have to inform you that cooperation with Liberty Reserve has been terminated as the payment system had shut down.

The case falls under Clause 7.7.1 of the Public Offer Agreement, according to which all the funds deposited through the payment system that later disappears are deducted from the trading account of a customer, as the company is not a guarantor of any payment system, and the money received through the payment system is stored on the company's accounts with the system enabling the company to quickly process your withdrawal requests.

Nevertheless, the company's management has considered that a lot of partners and customers used Liberty Resserve for funding their accounts and made a decision that Clause 7.7.1 of the Public Offer Agreement should be exercised in the following way:
1. Withdrawal of the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve is restricted for 6 months starting from May 30, 2013;

2. Since November 30, 2013 the withdrawals will be available, provided an account was used for trading during these 6 months;

3. Since November 30, 2013 at processing the withdrawal request, InstaForex shall deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve. The amount of a requested withdrawal should include this deduction.

We strongly recommend that you use reliable payment methods such as bank wire, international bank cards, local transfers, Skrill, LiqPay, Payza.
=====================================

We want to know and ask instaforex this questions;

1. Why have you decided to withold funds in accounts for 6months without allowing clients withdraw their funds?

2. Why would you decide to STEAL 50% of clients funds?

3. Is clients fund in their trading account or LR account when they were trading?

4. Other brokers have allowed clients withdraw in full via other means, why can't you follow suit?

WORDS OF ADVICE:

Instaforex, clients would not wait for 6months and would not accept you to steal 50% of their deposits, we want our funds in full right away, after all you are charging spreads, swaps, commisions and making profits from such accounts.

RELEASE OUR FUNDS, WE ARE AFTER YOU!

Actually you are asking a very good question. I am not sure if legally if they can do it or not, I am not a lawyer.
In this case the law is above their terms and conditions, and if anyone here understand the law better than I do maybe can enlighten us :)

Solution

This message is specially for Insta Forex users......
As you know, Insta scammed to many people after and before LR issue. so i decided to snatch all our fund from Insta and i planed for this.
so who is infected please PM me, and remember it in this process your 100% funds will be back in your pocket from insta forex.
Otherwise wait for 50% return after 6 months from Insta forex.
We need all a broker in which we will invest as per our insta forex equity now. i will give you 2 trades one of buy and other for sell after calculation a per your capital and your all money will transfer from insta to other broker's account then you can easily withdrawal you money from other broker.
it is not 100% reliable but i am going to do this with my and my clients account IN SHA ALLAh we will get our aim........
so PM me i will tell you how to do thi all........

As far as I know, you can't just move all funds from an existing account from Broker A to Broker B without the full and complete cooperation of Broker A.

If this is some sort of inter-broker hedging operation, there are some potential flaws.

1. If there is any sort of bonus on either end, you could get locked down by either broker.

2. If I open a high leverage trade on Broker A and an opposite trade on Broker B, I could end up being wrong about what direction the market will move. If that happens, I've just moved money in the wrong direction.

3. Not everyone has extra money to open an account at a second broker to attempt this sort of operation.

If it's something else, please respond to the PM I've sent you.

Instaforex rob my money

My money has been stolen by instaforex. In February 2013 I deposit into instaforex via LR $ 5,000 and $ 2,500 via IB. in June 2013 I want to withdraw my money via wire transfer. But it can not, the reason is because I deposit using LR. This is a trick instaforex to rob customer funds. I had to wait until 6 months (30 November 2013) if I want to withdraw my funds, and even then only 50% of total deposits can withdrawal. Please help me ........:p:p:p

Last edited:
The FPA's been trying to help people avoid getting ripped off by InstaFraudex since declaring them to be a scam in November of 2008.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older/3484-new-excuse-confiscate-profits.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...er-unresolved-scam-cases/3483-instaforex.html

Unfortunately, InstaForex is using the shutdown of Liberty Reserve as another new excuse to take money away from traders. In this case, it's not profits, but 50% of initial deposits. For those who don't trade during the 6 months, it sounds like Insta Forex may keep more or even all of people's deposits.

I have an account with instaforex with $2550. I tried to withdraw to my Instaforex mastercard they declined. what are my options.

It sounds like they declare on themself bankruptcy or they are lack of money and they try to milk the goat as far as they can to increse there benefits,as far as i know in cases of bankruptcy one can supend is payment,though on the other side if there was not agrement from the other side to do so he can sue and ask is money back consult a lawer ,for reducing the amount they have to return,reminds me a few years ago the fall of some banks in the Uk that they return only 10% of the amounts in the accounts,better to say the goverment did ,Now in this case they are not a bank and they surely lack the support of a goverment ,i think the clients should join toghter to a ja big sue against those scammer,any way i will try to check there backround and everything,are they regulated where are there main offices that maybe other autorization can help.

I have an account with instaforex with $2550. I tried to withdraw to my Instaforex mastercard they declined. what are my options.

First of all contact them to see why they have declined it. Once they answer I can try and help you more.

Back