• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem InstaForex Steals, Scam, Fraud

I am having an issue with a company
Insta Forex is the king of Scam Forex Brokers, They should win the Fraud Brokers Awards. They are using cheap Marketing techtics to scam new people and they have their focus towards Asian Countries, India, Pakistan, China, Srilanka, Bangladesh etc.
Their MT5 Forum scam project has now a chain of other 4 different Forums where they offer Bonus and Prizes to people those who post positive comments and praises Insta Forex. Insta Forex give them bonus amount $250 per month in their Live Trading Account. Once they start trading and make some Profit then Insta Forex freez their accounts and do not respond to emails. They also arrange Beauty Contests for a bonus Prize on their forums :D

In a local forex forum, I can see Insta bonus banner & topic were on the top every box... I can say Insta did advertise very good but its quality is so bad.

I have 2 accounts which instaforex took all the money. The funds were deposited into the accounts thru LR. I have stopped trading for these 2 accounts on Aug 2013. I tried to withdraw money from both accounts in Jan 2014 thru local IB. However Instaforex has taken all the money form both accounts using clause 7.7.1 citing the reason that I did trade in all the months between May 2013 and Nov 2013.

Insta Fraudex used the LR reserve failure to grab as much client money as possible.

I have 2 accounts which instaforex took all the money. The funds were deposited into the accounts thru LR. I have stopped trading for these 2 accounts on Aug 2013. I tried to withdraw money from both accounts in Jan 2014 thru local IB. However Instaforex has taken all the money form both accounts using clause 7.7.1 citing the reason that I did trade in all the months between May 2013 and Nov 2013.

Sorry, they are using clause 7.7.1 citing the reason that I did not trade in all the months between May 2013 and Nov 2013 to take away all my money in both accounts.

Is there any way I can recover my money. Please help.

That clause sounds like yet another license to steal.

File a report with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

What country are you from? Some countries have central places to report online financial fraud. You can also ask your bank and local police for advice on this.

Make it plain to InstaForex that you will be reporting this as publicly as possible. The more traders you can warn, the fewer new victims InstaFraudex can steal from.

Insta forex is not reliable company, they took my profit two times , one time I just left this matter and kept on trading and then make loses but Instaforex did not do any thing but two days ago when I made profit instaforex removed profit from my account without telling any reason. First time I got a reply that they deducted as per clause 10 but I don't understand why why and why. They are scamming people and I am a victim of them. my account no is 7391412. file is also attached. Please refrain from trading with Instaforex. They give withdraw but they steal money when they want.

Attachments

• insta fraud1.JPG
    insta fraud1.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
Insta, CapitalOne and IronFx are everywhere in Internet. Forex trader should be wise before picking any brokers. If they only believe in advertisement and want to get money fast without effort, they must be victim of these brokers.

Back