• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

I am having an issue with a company
Dear izsak Gabor: unfortunately you have been the latest and current victim of instaforex! sorry about that and welcome to instaforex's victims clubs club because i have been one of them!

you will get your money with all your entilement now that the issue has come to FPA!

Meanwhile lets wait for Ekaterina to come on board:

Ekaterina please do not tell me you have anything to do with this again? you are still my friend and this is an oppurtunity for you to prove your difference and goodness to izsak Gabor!We are waiting for you and do not let us down!

Thank You for the welcome soldier! :)

I hope so I will get my money back...

Dear Hahed1,
stop complaining, please, and calling yourself a victim! You are victim of the bad work of your bank and of your own obstinacy, not of our company!

After you had entered swift-code we told you, you received your money. Are you satisfied with it? What else do you want from our company?

Dear Hahed1,
stop complaining, please, and calling yourself a victim! You are victim of the bad work of your bank and of your own obstinacy, not of our company!

After you had entered swift-code we told you, you received your money. Are you satisfied with it? What else do you want from our company?

You should rather look at my case, because this is why I opened this thread, not to argue with each other... So, did you check my account number and sreenshots?

Yes, we are investigating now your case. I will publish official position later.
What about your screnshots, unfortunately, they do not open. Could you send them to my own e-mail? ea@instaforex.com

Yes, we are investigating now your case. I will publish official position later.
What about your screnshots, unfortunately, they do not open. Could you send them to my own e-mail? ea@instaforex.com

They do not open?? :D :D
I already wrote that I could figure out how to get the links working, but you can copy the links into your web browser... ctrl+c then ctrl+v....
But I already sent it to your email address: ea@instaforex.com

Hope this helps... :)

They do not open?
I already wrote that I could not figure out how to get the links working, but you can copy the links into your web browser... Ohh I seee... error 404... sry

But I already sent them to your email address: ea@instaforex.com

Hope this helps... :)

Sorry I tried to open the links, and they really do not working...

Thank you, I have received your e-mail. But what does your screenshots proove? - They proove that problems with quotes had place on 19.02.2009 since 02.02 PM to 06.31 PM. This problem did not affected on any of your orders.
According your log-file for 23.02.2009, your orders were opened on 20.02.2009 and 23.02.2009. See for yourself.

14:38:39 '13552': instant order sell 2.50 EURHUF at 293.62 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00

14:38:39 '13552': request was accepted by server

14:38:39 '13552': requote 293.61 / 294.91 for open sell 2.50 EURHUF at 293.62 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00

14:38:40 '13552': instant order sell 2.50 EURHUF at 293.61 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00

17:26:25 '13552': instant order sell 1.00 EURHUF at 297.12 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00

17:26:25 '13552': request was accepted by server

17:26:25 '13552': request in process

17:26:26 '13552': order was opened : #5488881 sell 1.00 EURHUF at 297.12 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00

What does proove screenshot of your chat? It just prooves that you turned to our support for help and nothing more.

What does proove correspondence copy laid out by me? - It prooves that you can not fight with your expressing emotions and therefore you are not able to assess all risks soberly. And after making big losses you are trying now to shift the blame to other shoulders. And you have chosen our company's shoulders of course.

As everybody can see from your e-mails, you were blackmailing the company. You were going to blacken its reputation at forums if we did not compensate you lost funds. And now it is what are you actually doing.
Unfortunately, the company can not compensate all the customes' losses. You have accepted public offer agreement, which says:
7.3.1. The Client assumes financial loss risks because of informative, communicative, electrical and other types of failure.

Attachments

• 13552.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
another example

Thank you, I have received your e-mail. But what does your screenshots proove? - They proove that problems with quotes had place on 19.02.2009 since 02.02 PM to 06.31 PM. This problem did not affected on any of your orders.
According your log-file for 23.02.2009, your orders were opened on 20.02.2009 and 23.02.2009. See for yourself.

What does proove screenshot of your chat? It just prooves that you turned to our support for help and nothing more.

What does proove correspondence copy laid out by me? - It prooves that you can not fight with your expressing emotions and therefore you are not able to assess all risks soberly. And after making big losses you are trying now to shift the blame to other shoulders. And you have chosen our company's shoulders of course.

As everybody can see from your e-mails, you were blackmailing the company. You were going to blacken its reputation at forums if we did not compensate you lost funds. And now it is what are you actually doing.
Unfortunately, the company can not compensate all the customes' losses. You have accepted public offer agreement, which says:
With an attitude like this- why would anyone trade with this outfit? I wonder what they classify as "other types of failures"? Maybe failure of the Human Condition?(Thievery?) I hope not but I know I wouldn't want to deposit funds here and take that chance. InstaForexAccountLiquidation,Inc?LOL LOL LOL

for the first time ekaterina has admitted her real name has been a " thief"! well as for me i knew that along time ago! well we will just have to put up with a thief in our midst! comrades is any of you still having some dough with instaforex? I just hope not but if yes, please kindly close those accounts by total withdrawals and find another credible broker or else cheating, defraudment, lies, cheating, blackmail shall await you and your monies!

Ekaterina stop "gobbledegooking" and pay Izsak Gabor, yulia$barunia there monies and come and apologise we will help you get a better job to do such as " brokerage representatives in the animal kingdom" where you will practised your diabolic skills!

These screenshots proove that I couldn't close my orders - because of the lagg - when I wanted to close them! I think you know nothing about trading... timing is the most important part of any trading system! How could anyone trade with such laggs? And how can you explain the thing that: every OTHER currency pairs' price were moving, except the EUR/HUF which I was trading... Any reasonable explanation?

On the other hand: You just didn't want to recognize your fault, and I told you I will come here to the FPA to resolve my case, and this is what is happening now... SO come on, and say it publicly: you are the responsibles for this failure, and NOT me!

"InstaForex has 1 confirmed scam case against it."

I think it tells everything about your credibility, because you can't upload evidence here in another case... this is what makes you a liar.
What do you think, what others think about your honesty and credibility? Who's word is more here? Your's or mine? Just think about that...

"Unfortunately, the company can not compensate all the customes' losses."

You do not need to compensate all of my losses (about $1400), you just need to compensate my initial deposit of $1000.
Thats all you need to pay back to me. You can see I am very kind with you, and if you will pay me, I will forget this case forever!

Last edited:
Back