• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

I am having an issue with a company
Izsak Gabor
According to the Public Offer Agreement which you had accepted when opened an account with us, these three deals were canceled because they were opened during the lag. The fact of deals canceling did not influance on your balance. It means that the company returned balance which you had before opening these deals.

I repeat once again that you lost your money yourself while trading. Nobody stole your 1k and professional traders can see this in your statement.

Stop lieing and pay me... that was the last asking...!

Let's simplify this for the InstaForex people.

Pretend you had a trading account and you tried to open and there was a lag issue. The trade finally opens, but price has gone TERRIBLY against you. You call your broker and they say "Too bad, we WILL NOT fix it". You contact them again and they say "We WILL NOT fix it."

Finally, in utter desperation as a margin call approaches, you open an opposite trade to prevent things from getting worse. The next day, you wake up with a margin call because your broker did fix the original trade overnight and price reversed on the new position you took out to protect yourself from the margin call you would have had yesterday.

Is this too hard for anyone from InstaForex to understand? Should I draw a diagram?

Pretend you had a trading account and you tried to open and there was a lag issue. The trade finally opens, but price has gone TERRIBLY against you. You call your broker and they say "Too bad, we WILL NOT fix it". You contact them again and they say "We WILL NOT fix it."

Finally, in utter desperation as a margin call approaches, you open an opposite trade to prevent things from getting worse. The next day, you wake up with a margin call because your broker did fix the original trade overnight and price reversed on the new position you took out to protect yourself from the margin call you would have had yesterday.

Is this too hard for anyone from InstaForex to understand? Should I draw a diagram?

I am very sad that Ekaterina doesn't want to understand my problem...
Pharaoh: you are the only one who understand this...

Orders of Mr. Iszak Gabor were fixed immediately. Then he started trading in the low-key market! How don't you understand that? Look through the correspondence and through his log-file.
The way Mr. Gabor is trying to represent the story now is just juggling with facts.

Orders of Mr. Iszak Gabor were fixed immediately. Then he started trading in the low-key market! How don't you understand that? Look through the correspondence and through his log-file.
The way Mr. Gabor is trying to represent the story now is just juggling with facts.

My name is Izsak Gabor, but np...
How could I trade in any "low-key market" ???
Stop lieing, thanks... and pay me back my $1000 deposit!

Last edited:
Look at your log-file: problems with quotes had place 19.02.2009 since 14.02 to 18.31.

Sigh

This is the exact kind of Forex Company we should send into history! One fundamental problem in Forex is when you send funds to some "Broker" , the client has NO way "really" to protect their deposit aside from "complaining". I have been in Forex long enough to know to stay away from any Broker even remotely like InstaForex and the like. When I choose a Broker-I ALWAYS CHECK THIS (and 1-2 others) FORUM. When I read posts left by "people" like those at IFX- I know THAT Broker is trouble. How wonderful this Forum is to alert me BEFORE I send funds! Real Traders know to stay away from the IFX's of Forex. :)

This is the exact kind of Forex Company we should send into history! One fundamental problem in Forex is when you send funds to some "Broker" , the client has NO way "really" to protect their deposit aside from "complaining". I have been in Forex long enough to know to stay away from any Broker even remotely like InstaForex and the like. When I choose a Broker-I ALWAYS CHECK THIS (and 1-2 others) FORUM. When I read posts left by "people" like those at IFX- I know THAT Broker is trouble. How wonderful this Forum is to alert me BEFORE I send funds! Real Traders know to stay away from the IFX's of Forex. :)

Totally agree with you, but when I sent them my money, I didn't know this forum yet.... :(

Back