• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

I am having an issue with a company
ROFL

I guess FPA struck a nerve? Ekcatrina(or whatever your parents named u), I will take my burger well done ! Now take it back and put cheese on it! I doubt even think McDonalds would hire u anyway. Maybe,when Instaforex goes under, you could visit us "real" human beings here in Hollywood?-U could be my Domestic.?:p We here at this forum are witnessing a "live" Broker nervous breakdown. I bet they cant even pay the rent now.Good bye and grow up losers. Ha Ha Ha

Hmmmmnnn.... they have an email address ( fraud-control@instaforex.com ) and a US/Canadian Toll Free Number ( 1-888-472-1855 ). Perhaps FPA members should think about giving them a call or writing them a note to tell them how we feel about InstaForex and Ekaterina.

;)

i did

Hmmmmnnn.... they have an email address ( fraud-control@instaforex.com ) and a US/Canadian Toll Free Number ( 1-888-472-1855 ). Perhaps FPA members should think about giving them a call or writing them a note to tell them how we feel about InstaForex and Ekaterina.

;)

I did and it made me feel better.:) I wonder if its those bastards making all Denial-of-Service attacks on this website? Their attack on FPA are only the dying last gasps of crappy, underfunded and dishonest Broker. Looks like Instaforex is in freefall. Ha Ha Ha :p

Inst******* ****ing Thieves U Can Get That 1000$

Let's Hope All Of Your Family Will Get An Car Accident

Are you people or who?

I wonder what has happend to the moderators of this forum? Should I be afraid of the crowd of headless furious guys from this resource catching me near my office with the aim to kill me and evange of Izsak Gabor who even does not know what hedging orders are?

In the face of IFX I demand of deleting all these disgusting and absolutely abnormal for sane people posts.

Izsak Gabor, for your information, FPA has never ever sent any e-mail to us regarding your problem and has never tried to contact us concerning it. They just does not care about you. So what is the power of this "GREAT" forum you are worshiping so blindly?

Ekaterina and instaforex! in your good interest we urge you to settle the issues of Izsak Gabor, yulia & barunia and all other victims yet to lay their complaints! Its very clear that your business days are numbered in the forex trading world get that on notice but b4 then pay all your liabilities and get loss!

see you at the other end!

What victims are you talking about?
Our company has clearly explained to Yulia, Barunia and Izsak Gabor why did they had their losses.

Fpa And Men In Arms Take A Decisive Measure

I do know that the case of Iszak Gabor has been long hanging! Ekaterina would say that some of us are not well grounded in this case and need not comment. Please I call on FPA Investigation Committee and Men in arms to critically look into this case urgently with a view to taking a decisive decision. Let us and the whole world know plainly if Instaforex and Ekaterina is still at fault again. All scarm alerts against instaforex should be decisively dealt with quickly so that investors would not enter the wrong hands of again.

The good job done by Investigation Committee on earlier cases should not stop but be continued with vigor and with particular concentration on Isazk Gabor/related cases against instaforex and many others.

What victims are you talking about?
Our company has clearly explained to Yulia, Barunia and Izsak Gabor why did they had their losses.

Your accused Yulia and Barunia of fraud, promised to provide evidence, and never provided any.

I wonder what has happend to the moderators of this forum? Should I be afraid of the crowd of headless furious guys from this resource catching me near my office with the aim to kill me and evange of Izsak Gabor who even does not know what hedging orders are?

Your page has a website that seems designed to send an angry mob with torches after the FPA. Why don't you take that page down?

In the face of IFX I demand of deleting all these disgusting and absolutely abnormal for sane people posts.

You want the moderators to remove your posts? For once we agree!!!! :D

Hey AsstMod! Ekaterina wants her disgusting and absolutely abnormal posts deleted!

Izsak Gabor, for your information, FPA has never ever sent any e-mail to us regarding your problem and has never tried to contact us concerning it. They just does not care about you. So what is the power of this "GREAT" forum you are worshiping so blindly?

Hey Izsak, did you file a scam ticket yet? Not that InstaForex would be likely to negotiate in good faith.

Last edited:
Hey Izsak, did you file a scam ticket yet? Not that InstaForex would be likely to negotiate in good faith.

Yes, (Link deleted. Scam tickets are only visible to the person who submits them and to FPA Investigators.)

The FPA said this to me 3 weeks ago:

"Explain that in the email directly to the Chief Dealer and cc'ed to the FPA's Investigations address.

I'll reply so they know the FPA really is investigating.

If you like, you can keep shoving evidence at Ekaterina in the forums, but let's see if we can get that dealer to talk to us by email."

I was a fool that I didn't send an email to the chief dealer earlier... But I already sent it 2 days ago, and still nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back