1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instaforex total scam. Do not waste your time

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by willi2000, May 7, 2018.

1. willi2000

willi2000 Recruit

Hello. I want to warn you that do not waste your time with this culprit person who is claiming to run instaforex. It is not a company. Only a no of culprit running the website and some greedy people are attached with them from different location of world which they called their offices (totally lier) Hell for them . My account with them was 770312 . I had deposited 20 dollars and turned those dollars into 7762 dollars in 6 months. they tried much to beat me but they lose. When i sent them withdrawal they cancel all the profit by error order of 1450 dollars, rebate cancelled of 2400 dollars and rest are cancelled by point 5.12 which relates to news tradings. I told them how can you put point 5.12? you can see i have traded more than 2700 trades in different times and different pairs and in normal market conditions. mostly more long term trades, that took more than 2 days opened but they were unable to satisfy me. Now they are not giving my profit and saying to withdraw your own money which is 20 dollar. I have losted in many times more than 1000 dollars and now I have won but they are not giving me that money. Please admin see this case. I Can not attach the history of my all trades as it only opens in browser and also history is more than (1 MB) Admin please help here so that all the proof should be infront of every one that insta is totally scam..

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Did you trade with them again? The FPA labeled InstaForex as a scam in 2009. You posted in the thread about that in 2011...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...-to-confiscate-profits.3484/page-5#post-71507

You wrote...

4evermaat and FxMaster like this.