• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex

I am having an issue with a company

ni3zam

Recruit
complaint and claim

Name: Nizamuddin b. ghazalli
nationality: malaysian
Id. No. : 850412085129
Acc. No. : 7072607 (singapore server)

Details of the case:

Date : 3rd may 2011
Time : 16:28 (GMT+8)
Pair : GBPUSD
case order number : #337608430
Position : Sell
Entry price : 1.6554
Stop loss : 1.6562
Take Profit : - No TP (original setting) TP suddenly appeared at:

I used the EA to enter the market and i set the EA to put "pending
order" before entering the market at given time as above.The price
entered for the first time was 1.6554.i saw the price hit in front
of me.i already got profit around 30pips and suddendly the price
changed to 1.6500 and instaforex kicked the first entry..i really surprised how could that be happened after the price was hit.If you said that the EA change the price for me.why is it the Stop Loss didn't follow.as wel as the TP that suddenly appear about 3pips..?? They replied to me saying that my EA modified the price for me.but there is a question.Can the EA or robot modify the price after it already hit. If that so better i used the EA to adjust for the higher price to enter SELL even i already entered the market before. the
amazing thing is how could it hit the TP which is above the entry
price. you can have a look at my journal.there is no selling price at
1.6500. Meaning that is has technical issue.i already sent the email so many time to instaforex but still no solution given.my account almost MC.

Attachments

• trading history.pdf
    300.2 KB · Views: 10
How long have you been using this EA with this broker?
Was this the first time it happened?

i have been using the EA about 4 months.this is not the first time it happened. but only this time i tried to complaint and claim back my money. i keep sending email to have a good feedback from them.lastly, they reply my email and asked me to send the insta MT4 logs. luckily by today 20th may, i got back my money after sent about more than 10 emails. please let me know or share with about insta.Thank you for the reply.

they can adjust the trade, like they have control to your trade, becarefull and check them under the scammer list. stop trade with them and better look for other broker. dont risk your money, to many local IB that support this broker in Malaysia and it's a big trap to a new trader.

Instaforex seems to have an army of IB in Malaysia, Indonesia and other muslim countries, but it s always the same russian blonde bimbo that has her face on the " May I scam you ? " Live Chat link. Good marketing would be to have a cute Malaysian girl with a scarf.

complaint and claim

Name: Nizamuddin b. ghazalli
nationality: malaysian
Id. No. : 850412085129
Acc. No. : 7072607 (singapore server)

Details of the case:

Date : 3rd may 2011
Time : 16:28 (GMT+8)
Pair : GBPUSD
case order number : #337608430
Position : Sell
Entry price : 1.6554
Stop loss : 1.6562
Take Profit : - No TP (original setting) TP suddenly appeared at:

I used the EA to enter the market and i set the EA to put "pending
order" before entering the market at given time as above.The price
entered for the first time was 1.6554.i saw the price hit in front
of me.i already got profit around 30pips and suddendly the price
changed to 1.6500 and instaforex kicked the first entry..i really surprised how could that be happened after the price was hit.If you said that the EA change the price for me.why is it the Stop Loss didn't follow.as wel as the TP that suddenly appear about 3pips..?? They replied to me saying that my EA modified the price for me.but there is a question.Can the EA or robot modify the price after it already hit. If that so better i used the EA to adjust for the higher price to enter SELL even i already entered the market before. the
amazing thing is how could it hit the TP which is above the entry
price. you can have a look at my journal.there is no selling price at
1.6500. Meaning that is has technical issue.i already sent the email so many time to instaforex but still no solution given.my account almost MC.

I am only new to Forex but Instaforex are terrible by all the bad feeback, unfortunatly they are so slick and suck so many people in

Back