Recruit
instagram.com/ericfxtrade_
instagram.com/eric_trade_fx
instagram.com/erictradefx_
ALL SCAMS

Pictures taken from
instagram.com/georgeskb/

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 31, 2020 at 9:42 AM

Instagram is a very cool app and I love it. Moreover, I can't imagine my day without Instagram. I am very happy that they have made available video calls where 2 people can talk who are located in different parts of the world. I like to watch these live broadcasts of famous bloggers, actors, singers, and public figures. And if you feel that you have the potential to become a blogger, it is quite easy to do so. I found a service where you can learn how to buy instagram likes. And I know that famous bloggers use such services to keep their page at the top.

Instagram is a very cool app and I love it. Moreover, I can't imagine my day without Instagram. I am very happy that they have made available video calls where 2 people can talk who are located in different parts of the world. I like to watch these live broadcasts of famous bloggers, actors, singers, and public figures. And if you feel that you have the potential to become a blogger, it is quite easy to do so. I found a service where you can learn how to buy instagram likes. And I know that famous bloggers use such services to keep their page at the top.

Hmm. What does this have to do with eric trade fx being a potential scammer?

Back