• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss InstantForexSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi All,

I am the owner of About Instant Forex Signal | Instant Forex Signal. If you have anything that need my support or clarification please do send email to support@instantforexsignal.com . I will reply within 48 hours. I seldom hang around here, so better catch me using my support email for quick respond from me.

I am offering 33 Days of Free Trial subscription plan. You don't need to pay at all to get the free trial. Anyone are welcome to test my signal. It does work in real account as well as in demo account. If you feel 33 days is not long enough, please ask me for longer test period, I am more than happy to extend for you.

This is the review page: Instant Forex Signal | InstantForexSignal.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
This is the performance testing page: Instant Forex Signal - Forex Trading Signals Test by Forex Peace Army

Anyway, thank you for visiting this discussion page. All the best.

Regards,
SIM

I signed up 4 days ago.
Can someone tell me why I have not received trades or a reply to my emails?
Traderjoer

Maybe it's really "Instant Forex Signal, but sometimes delayed." :p

In general, it's good to give a service a few days to start mailing when you sign up. On the other hand, if the delay is going to be for more than 3 days, the service should put a BIG note about it on their homepage so that new clients don't freak out and start complaining.

Maybe it's really "Instant Forex Signal, but sometimes delayed." :p

In general, it's good to give a service a few days to start mailing when you sign up. On the other hand, if the delay is going to be for more than 3 days, the service should put a BIG note about it on their homepage so that new clients don't freak out and start complaining.

Hi Pharaoh,

Thank you very much for your advice. Perhaps I should put the news section on an obvious spot at the homepage rather than hiding at a corner. Thanks man.

Regards,
SIM

Operation of IFS Continue as Usual

Hello All,

If you have got no email respond for the last few days, I am apologize for the delay.
Now I am coming back to my workstation and start clearing backlog... :( Really feel bad to my site visitors...

Sorry once again everybody.

Regards,
IFS

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear things are getting back to normal. You might want to send an extra note out to your subscribers to fill them in on what's going on.

Dear Fellow Signal Users,

For all of the Free Trial Subscribers, please allow me for another 2 to 3 days to clear all of the backlog. Then I will start responding to all of your subscription 1 by 1. For those who has been delayed for more than 24 hours, I will extend your subscription period for free.

I apologize for delay. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
SIM

Back