1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InstantForexSignal.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. kcsimcity1

kcsimcity1 Recruit

Hi All,

I am the owner of About Instant Forex Signal | Instant Forex Signal. If you have anything that need my support or clarification please do send email to support@instantforexsignal.com . I will reply within 48 hours. I seldom hang around here, so better catch me using my support email for quick respond from me.

I am offering 33 Days of Free Trial subscription plan. You don't need to pay at all to get the free trial. Anyone are welcome to test my signal. It does work in real account as well as in demo account. If you feel 33 days is not long enough, please ask me for longer test period, I am more than happy to extend for you.

This is the review page: Instant Forex Signal | InstantForexSignal.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
    This is the performance testing page: Instant Forex Signal - Forex Trading Signals Test by Forex Peace Army

Anyway, thank you for visiting this discussion page. All the best.

Regards,
    SIM

3. traianpavel

traianpavel Private

interesting, I would like to try

4. traderjoer

traderjoer Recruit

I signed up 4 days ago.
    Can someone tell me why I have not received trades or a reply to my emails?
    Traderjoer

5. kcsimcity1

kcsimcity1 Recruit

Hi Traderjoer,

Sorry for the delay on replying your email. Instant Forex Signal will get back to its normal operation schedule latest by this coming weekend. For more detail information please refer to IFS website or using this link: Service Operation Delay | Instant Forex Signal

Very sorry for your inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    SIM

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Maybe it's really "Instant Forex Signal, but sometimes delayed." :p

In general, it's good to give a service a few days to start mailing when you sign up. On the other hand, if the delay is going to be for more than 3 days, the service should put a BIG note about it on their homepage so that new clients don't freak out and start complaining.

7. kcsimcity1

kcsimcity1 Recruit

Hi Pharaoh,

Thank you very much for your advice. Perhaps I should put the news section on an obvious spot at the homepage rather than hiding at a corner. Thanks man.

Regards,
    SIM

8. kcsimcity1

kcsimcity1 Recruit

Operation of IFS Continue as Usual

Hello All,

If you have got no email respond for the last few days, I am apologize for the delay.
    Now I am coming back to my workstation and start clearing backlog... :( Really feel bad to my site visitors...

Sorry once again everybody.

Regards,
    IFS

#8 kcsimcity1, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I'm glad to hear things are getting back to normal. You might want to send an extra note out to your subscribers to fill them in on what's going on.

10. kcsimcity1

kcsimcity1 Recruit

Dear Fellow Signal Users,

For all of the Free Trial Subscribers, please allow me for another 2 to 3 days to clear all of the backlog. Then I will start responding to all of your subscription 1 by 1. For those who has been delayed for more than 24 hours, I will extend your subscription period for free.

I apologize for delay. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    SIM