• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for IronFx clients who are having trouble withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Please Read and Follow All Instructions

If you are having trouble getting your funds back from Iron Fx...

1. Do not file an FPA Traders Court Case at this time. Ironfx.com is already considered to be a Scam by the FPA. No new cases will go to a vote unless the Scam Finding is lifted.

If you follow the rest of these instructions correctly, your issue will be considered to be added to those which must be dealt with before the Scam Finding is lifted.

2. If you cannot get your money out of IronFx and have not already left a review, Click Here and submit a review. In general, an extended delay on withdrawing money qualifies for a 1 star rating.

3. If you cannot get your money out of Iron Forex and have not already opened your own personal thread in the FCCD folder, Click Here and then look for a big green button that says Post New Thread If you don't see it, try logging in to your FPA Forums account first. If you don't have one, go ahead and sign up. If you already have a thread for your issue in FCCD, please do NOT make a second one.

If your thread ends up in the moderation queue, please wait until it's approved before doing item 5 (below). The moderation queue is generally checked at least once each trading day, usually shortly after the Asian session begins. Since reviews can take up to 5 business days to be approved, don't wait for the review to be approved.

4. Send an email to every address you can find for IronFx.com and include...

A. Your account number
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed.
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened.
D. A request that all discussions and negotiations of your issue be done exclusively by email and never by phone.
E. Ask what other information is needed to access your funds.

5. After you have submitted a review, started a thread in FCCD, and emailed IronFx, make a post in this thread - the thread you are reading now. Include...

A. Your account number
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above).
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above).
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above).

If your post doesn't follow the instructions, I reserve the right to delete it with no notice to you.

6. Please recheck this thread at least once per month. I may add or change some instructions. I don't have time to track down and email each person individually.

7. Please leave a followup post if anything changes. Please post immediately if anyone from IronFx...

A. Calls you. The FPA recommends keeping all communications with the company in email.
B. Tries to convince you to accept less than the amount you are legitimately owed, especially if it's "accept this or get nothing."
C. Asks you to post any followup in the forums or reviews declaring your issue to be resolved before any money owed to you is received on your end.

8. If you do all of this correctly, the FPA will consider your issue as part of the Scam Finding against IronFx. Your issue will need to be dealt with before the Scam Finding can be lifted.

9. For larger claims, there is a law firm that can try to assist you in recovering funds. You can read more about them at this link...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/we-resolve-your-dispute-with-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/

10. You may also file complaints with the regulators. IronFx appears to have several branches registered in different countries. Try to find out which branch your account is with.

If your account is at the Cyprus branch, you can complain both to CySEC and also to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman at complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy

11. One more place to file a complaint is the European Ombudsman.

For those wanting to provide information about IronFx...

For all posts, evidence is strongly desired. Hundreds of rumors are less valuable than one documented fact.

If you have any information about current or former owners, employees, or associates of IronFx.com, please post it here.

Any information about the company's structure, registration, regulatory action, etc. is welcome.

Serious suggestions about where clients can file formal complaints with law enforcement and regulators are welcome. I don't think the CIA or MI5 really care about client issues with any forex broker, so please don't make list with suggestions like this.

External links are fine, but please also attach screenshots if possible.

Internal links to threads in Scam Alerts are also fine. Please include a summary, not just "click here for information". Or, you can repost the original information here. If you aren't the original author, include a link to the source and say who the original author is.

For everyone...

Be aware that I consider this thread to be a strongly "on-topic" area.

The topic of this thread is IronFx and anyone or anything linked to Iron Fx. I sincerely hope that this will result in more traders being able to recover their funds. Off-topic discussions in this thread will make that less likely to happen.

If some unrelated forex company gave you a problem, please talk about it in the elsewhere, not here.

A small amount of banter related to the main topic is permissible. Just don't let it distract from the main topic.

Off-topic posts will be removed without warning or notice. Repeat offenders will lose their access to this folder.

Anyone attempting to engage in commercial activities in this thread will be immediately fed to Spam Cat. Spam Cat is always hungry.

If you aren't sure if something belongs here, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and select General Questions.

IronFx is registered with the regulators of several countries. The two I see mentioned most often are the UK and Cyprus. Filing complaints with the regulators of those countries is also a good idea if you have been scammed by IronFx.

A. Your account number

A. 20055221
B. 1000$
C. 24.02.2015
D.Donos Nicolae, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of 2015-03-30
E.IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!
F. 09.04.2015

A. My Ironfx account number 22056842
B. My withdraw pending is USD 5,000.00
C. I made the withdraw request on 11 March 2015 (36days already)
D. I submitted review on 16 April 2015, name: Chai Siak Fah
E. Ironfx-waiting 31 days for my withdraw
F. The date i last email to Ironfx is 15 April 2015

A. Your account number: 23108859
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed: $140 + $120(30 per month they started to charge me after I start to contact CYSEC and FPA)
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened: 04-mar-2015
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above).: 11-mar-15 - Filipe,, Brasil
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...wal-status-waiting-processing.html#post198080
10-jun-2015

A. Your account number

A. 20055221
B. 1000$
C. 24.02.2015
D.Donos Nicolae, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of 2015-03-30
E.IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!
F. 09.04.2015
Hi, are you still waiting for your money ? I have the same problem.

Review updated on 12 Feb 2016, original review from 7 December 2015 did not appear:

A. Your account number: 528104 ("VIP Account").
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed: US$ 24,778.91
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened: 20 June 2015
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above): 12 Feb 2016, MarkW.
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-and-8safe-scam-alert.43246/
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above). 07 December 2015

Back