• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for NRGBinary clients having troubles withdrawing their funds + General information abo

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,
Thank you for the response. it was timely. I am very grateful that you did. i have written you emails since December about the need to re-evaluate your recommendation of TITANTRADE, i left messages on Facebook and Google + since when i had issues with TITANTRADE- i received no replies from either you or Titantrade. At the time i deemed it impossible to ever collect my money. i stumbled across very bad reviews of TITANTRADE on some websites and posted that link on your google + account ( if you had the time to go through it). i did not get a reply either.

On your new website, you did not say that the donation was optional- if you did i would make it clear that you did and i was in the wrong, but as it is you stated that one should post evidence of the donation AND submit his complaint. i was quite surprised to see your google + message asking me to go ahead and post a complaint. in fact i was overjoyed. BUT to make things clear state it so: DONATIONS ARE WELCOME AND OPTIONAL IT HELPS KEEP THE SERVICE GOING!!!

Your experience with TITANTRADE may be nice because you are popular and well to do, but what about the faceless victims from countries who have no regulatory body that can help? people who saved their hard-earned money, hoping that by using your signals they would be finally able to lift their head financially? what happens when they are scammed and then the mentor who recommended them holds his peace? i know you may be busy -and rich but if the intentions are still to help people and not just charities- you owe it to yourself to check out these comments , reviews and help. you may wish to search for Titantrade reviews and read the case filed in the CASE PREPARATION FOLDER, check my case files against TITANTRADE. see if i had any intention to tarnish your name. read my comments, i stated the fact: you had not responded to the posts nor emails, in over a month! your may also wish to read comments of a user from Canada, who had problems with TITANTRADE too, her words are posted in the titantrade review folder. here is the link to the thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ade-withdrawals-pending-2-weeks-new-post.html

In the event that the brokers are unresponsive, you may wish to use your influence and connections to expose them, i rightly read that you de-listed 24options from you list of recommended brokers because of withdrawal issues, pending when such cases are resolved. all i asked you, if you took the time to read the posts made your google+ account, is change your review on the broker based on cases a rising from their services. so that others do not make the same mistake.

I am NOT against any initiative to help charities, but when people who make such donations are scammed by brokers supposedly recommended by a person they trust, the onus is on you to show that you recommeded them in all honesty as at the time you joined them. simple. i repeat, HAVE NEVER made any other post about you to any other website as this was the only website where i was given advice as to how to proceed and i thank everyone on the forum for this.

In conclusion, take the time, search the net, and check the links on this website for titantrade, see for yourself. the are just another broker gone bad.

Have a nice day.

@ mike, you may also wish to read the comments on the post made by others on titantrade review on disputezone.org. you will be surprised at what titantrade are capable of. No hard feelings. just a statement of fact. If you name cropped up with titantrade, it is unfortunate but true in my own case and maybe with others too. help those scammed and you would show by doing so that you are not in the boat with them but the scam buster who posts on youtube!!

thanks.
Have a nice day.

hi all,
no reply from disputezone.org yet. hoping for some good news. nothing yet form the bank.

hi all,
i received and email from TITANTRADE, Alexis Roberts, on the 9th Of January. see attached picture: titantrade @ 9th january, Alexis Roberts.jpg

she wrote that my withdrawal request was approved, but since i had seen that kind of message before on the 10th of November last year and saw no refunds. so naturally, i did not really expect anything.

I am therefore happy to inform you that i received the funds from TITANTRADE yesterday, 15th of January at 5.54pm local time. i wish to thank everyone on the forum who viewed, advised, contributed, commented and learnt from the thread started on TITANTRADE at this forum. Asst. Mod, Pharoah, Habibizawji, Slimchop, Master Yoda, and others who viewed the thread.

As advised on the forum, keep sending emails and disturbing them, start a card dispute process at your bank, and keep in touch on the forum. I do hope mine is the first of many resolved cases of successful withdrawal and remittance of funds to all affected traders.

May the Force be with us all... and may all scam brokers have a bad year!!!!

Thanks again, i will not leave this forum...the encouragement and support is highly appreciated.

Heck, I didn't receive my withdrawal yet. The mistake I did was sent about $6000 with wire transfer. And remaining $6000 by debit card. The funds on the card have been returned but the funds sent by wire.....well they say they're "investigating"...and their investigation never completes. It's been 3+ months now & I'm FED UP. What do they get just by scamming people?

Hi,
DO NOT STOP THE EMAILS AND ANY OTHER MEANS OF CONTACTING THEM, it is your money isn't it? they expect you to tire out and they try to wear you out using delay tactics, do not give in,nag them with emails and reminders constantly.
wish you all the luck you need.
have a nice day.

Hi, funny thing happens yesterday. At 2.51pm local time i receive a call from a private hidden number. when i answer the call, guess who/ it is a guy called stephen or something from TITANTRADE. he is asks why i have not been trading on the platform!!! He wanted to help resolve issues that may have caused me to stop trading. i informed him that i had closed my account. he did not seem surprised or alarmed at the fact. he still asked which issues caused it. i informed him that i had been having difficulty getting access to my account, complained without resolution and in my frustration decided to withdraw my funds. i told him how i received emails from Jennifer Reuben on Nov 10th last year, and later from Alexis Roberts on Jan 9th, and how i received my funds on Jan 15th, 50 working days after i made the request-with screenshot evidence on the 6th of November.
he now informs me that am I aware of the present market conditions favoring profitable investments? i answered yes, but i would not be trading with their company any longer, i am however grateful to Alexis and whoever else decided to refund my funds. i wished him a nice day,appreciated his call and hung up.

they have cheek to call and ask WHY i was not trading!!! really? and it seems also the guy was not aware of the issues i raised with their company and all correspondence between us. strange indeed. wasn't my account history evident? only God knows what was going through their minds!! would i be so gullible after all that happened to be fooled into investing again? best my imagination what lengths they would go to get people scammed.

to everyone whose funds are still trapped or "delayed" in their accounts, keep sending those emails to ALL email account listed as being used by them.
best of luck.!!!

Hi,
I received a call at 2.51pm local time yesterday from a guy called Stephen or something from TITANTRADE. he did not call with their known customer service number:+442036088333. the number was hidden. he called to ask me reasons for my inactivity on the platform. i replied that i had login issues which i complained about and which was not resolved despite several emails. in my frustration i asked for a withdrawal and despite mails from Jennifer and eventually Alexis i got a refund on the 15th of Jan. this was 50 working days after i had made the withdrawal request. this was to a credit card, and was not acceptable. he then asks if i am aware that market conditions favor investments, i answer yes, but i will not be investing in or trading with your company any longer. he said he alright, wished me a nice day i did the same , and hung up.

To all who have still have funds trapped with them, please keep sending those reminders insisting on having your demands met.

strange that they did not have my number when i was asking for a refund but suddenly found it when they wanted me to re-invest!!!

Hi all,
the guy called michael freeman on whose recommendation some of us registered on titantrade, has posted some videos condemning affiliate marketing involving binary options. posted here are screenshots of the comments underneath his post and links to the video itself:1ST link is for video where he advocates and promotes binary options, the second? he suddenly developed cold feet and introduces a new idea:View attachment 18488, View attachment 18489View attachment 18490

PROS:Work From Home - Can you Become Rich with Binary Options?

CONS: https://plus.google.com/u/1/117160450370463922299/posts/DasA1zTikE7?cfem=1

TRADERS BEWARE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
the guy called michael freeman on whose recommendation some of us registered on titantrade, has posted some videos condemning affiliate marketing involving binary options. posted here are screenshots of the comments underneath his post and links to the video itself:1ST link is for video where he advocates and promotes binary options, the second? he suddenly developed cold feet and introduces a new idea:View attachment 18488, View attachment 18489View attachment 18490
Michael freeman SCAM ! Michael Freeman not a watchdog but rather just a DOG! SiGNAL WIN RATES ARE UNDER 50% "HE SUCKS A$$"
Remember these guys are affiliate marketers not traders so they don't know how to trade and they only look at you as a meal ticket.
My advice would simply be - stay clear of Michael Freeman's Signal Service AND his "award winning" Autotrader. If you do decide to join or to carry on YOU WILL LOSE. Don't be a fool and think it will turn around for the better if you're account has taken a knock with both these services. Think clearly and logically about this.

He pretends its a FREE SERVICE that all you have to do is donate - LIE = Its really an affiliate marketing scam when you sign up he is paid by the broker for you opening a new account. This is why he requires you to open with one of his brokers a new account..
[video=youtube;tBX9Y6gWbkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tBX9Y6gWbkU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back