• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for NRGBinary clients having troubles withdrawing their funds + General information abo

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
affiliate brokers have done enough damage, i am smarter now for it. the more awareness that can be created the better for all!!! if anyone has evidence of the live results of mike freemans scheme/autotrader, it can be posted for all to see and beware.

Huh, now they've removed my account too. It had one live trade (a signal given by their account manager, basically with intention of locking that amount of money for 6 months) which was supposed to expire in March 2015...all funds eaten up & complaints...well their finance department never really cared. Never even by mistake one should deposit funds with them.

did you have any money left in your account before it was closed, and did you have screenshots of it? any evidence of the hanky-panky they are playing with your funds?

1. broker: TitanTrade
2. account number: 153813
3. amount of money owed to me: $5956.75
4. date when the first failure to process withdrawal occurred: Feb 13, 2015
5. date and name on your submitted review: Mar 20, 2015 Titantrade SCAM ALERT
6. link to your Scam Alerts thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...de-com-scam-alert-titantrade-titan-trade.html
7. date most recently emailed titantrade: Mar 18, 2015

TitanTrade is a SCAM. They promised me in writing that I could withdraw all my funds and then later refused when I attempted to withdraw the funds. They are liars, thieves, and fraudsters. Especially Marcus Delorean and Jeff Nelson. See my video proof here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates on NRG binary? I am still having trouble. Yesterday I found I was blocked from making a withdrawal, now I'm blocked from the site, and looks like from their emails too.....how do I get around this?

Lexi28 do you have any advice since you were successful? I was the first post in this thread and still have the same issue if you can believe it! I've emailed bank, they can't help, I've made emails to other dispute forces that haven't fallen through, and I've listed online at various dispute management sites. What else did you do?? I have $3.4k USD that I need back!! >.<

Last edited:
Is anyone currently in contact with any legal authorities? We need to get together and sort this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back