• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx clients having troubles withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are from Romania and have been cheated by Youtradefx please email me privately, I am in contact with the police dealing with organized crime and it is better to act as a group, the more we are the better it is.

I am told Romanian traders who can't get withdrawals processed can complain to Diicot.ro either independently or as a group.

Hello everybody i m C Mer

i m from india & i mail to george from the months of november and from last 1 months i mail to Jonathan regarding my payment of 1788.84$.

Everyday i mail to jonathan@ytfx.com for my payment but till date nobady from ytfx give me any reply.

jonathan also didn't reply me when will i receive my payment.

So plz FPA no wht to do help me from last 6 months i continue mail but still i didn't receive my payment.

plz reply me wht to do. my mail id is charulataben.mer@gmail.com

plz reply me in my mail

Hello everybody,

Only payment of 301$ neither jonathanl@ytfx.com nor georgeb@ytfx.com both of this didn't give me my payment as well as didn't reply me also. I already give my all required documents to George & Jonathan but they didn't give me my payment yet.

I almost send more then 500 mails to jonathanl@ytfx.com & georgeb@ytfx.com. But no reply from then.

I am Hiren Doshi & my Meta trader a/c. number 172999

i withdrawal request of 301.47$ on dated 02 nd of October but still i haven't receive my withdrawal in my Perfect Money a/c. and my withdrawal details are given below.

301.47$ Compliance 2013-10-02 09:36:53 2115570

Sir this is my reference no 2115570 when i withdrawal request on
dated 02nd of October.

Sir when i withdrawal request on dated 02nd of October i give u this below given my Perfect Money a/c.

My Perfect Money a/c. no. : - U4773847 & my Member ID: 6680777 & name in my Perfect Money a/c. is Hiren Doshi.

So plz. sir i kindly request to u give me my payment of 301$ in my above given Perfect Money a/c. as soon as u can. I am waiting for my payment sir,,,,, Plz sir do needful to me.

Thanking u,,,,,,,,,

Come già scritto prima, ho contattato ASIC, dandomi piena ragione.
Posso inoltrare denuncia e avviare pratica legale.
La legge Australiana prevede che se siamo in tanti ad essere truffati, dietro denuncia, l'ASIC può intervenire personalmente per far effettuare il rimborso.

Fatemi sapere cosa volete fare

Hey Johnny Logjam! I see you logged into your account earlier today (anyone can click here to check your profile and see when you last logged in), but you haven't bothered to post any replies since bragging about how 5k went to a few traders on the 14th.

Are you planning on posting updates about specific complaints? Also, any word on replying to the clients who say they've been emailing you for so long without a response?

My best recommendation to YouTradeFx clients who can't get their money - if you haven't contacted every possible police agency and regulator, don't delay a second longer.

Hey Johnny Logjam! I see you logged into your account earlier today (anyone can click here to check your profile and see when you last logged in), but you haven't bothered to post any replies since bragging about how 5k went to a few traders on the 14th.

Are you planning on posting updates about specific complaints? Also, any word on replying to the clients who say they've been emailing you for so long without a response?

My best recommendation to YouTradeFx clients who can't get their money - if you haven't contacted every possible police agency and regulator, don't delay a second longer.
E' possibile fare un elenco clienti truffati da youtradefx, con loro numero account ed alcuni dati, da inviare a personale con cui ho contatti ASIC e che è il loro regolatore?

Come già scritto prima, ho contattato ASIC, dandomi piena ragione.
Posso inoltrare denuncia e avviare pratica legale.
La legge Australiana prevede che se siamo in tanti ad essere truffati, dietro denuncia, l'ASIC può intervenire personalmente per far effettuare il rimborso.

Fatemi sapere cosa volete fare
hi adefr
can you provide us the ASIC mails to send our camplains

hi adefr
can you provide us the ASIC mails to send our camplains
Devo sentire ASIC se posso inviare indirizzo email diretto, per tanti motivi, compresi quelli di sicurezza del loro personale, od intralci da youtradefx con finti account e cause.

Lunedì è giorno lavorativo e li contatto. Magari chiedo di farmi dare un loro indirizzo email generico dove inviare reclami e denunce verso youtradefx, dando un riferimento di causa.

Se facciamo una denuncia unica, allegando i vari casi ed account, youtradefx dovrà chiudere e scappare

Una parte di un messaggio che mi ha inviato ASIC

Any action that ASIC may take after concluding our inquiries would be aimed at a broader public benefit, rather than a solution for individual investors such as yourself. As such, in order to recoup your investment, you may consider taking your own private action against the company

Yo también he sido estafado por Youtgradefx. Hace 1 mes les he solicitado retiro:no hay respuesta. Les he mandado varios correos electrónicos: no hay respuesta. He reclamado a la ASIC: no hay respuesta. He reclamado a la CNMV (regulador español): no hay respuesta. He reclamado a Financial Ombudsman Service (UK): no hay respuesta. Si alguien me puede ayudar lo agradezco

Estafa youtrade

De qué forma podemos contactar los estafados por Youtrade para hacer la lista que hay que mandar a la ASIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back