• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx clients having troubles withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
They claim to be from all over the world because they keep opening new offices and leaping from regulator to regulator. As I understand it, the main people pulling the strings of all those corporate puppets are in Israel.

I just sent George an email and also briefly explained my plight in few lines. I started by going to leave a review as suggested .. I am waiting for a response again in few hours to 3 business days again after a week of stories .. Hope this problem too will be solved . Sad You Trade is treating a lot of people like trash .

I have sent a couple of emails to youtradefx including George ( if that is his real name )and also started a new thread . I am still waiting for a response before i will go on to start my final thread as i prepare to file for a court case at the trader's court . The details of the case shall be explained further in my next thread as a new Man by name Dave has promised to solve my issue. FPA and all members will know what new tricks they have adapted . Thanks FPA for allowing those of us who have been scammed by youtradefx to have a say through your wonderful platform . Long live FPA.

i would like to ask YTFX victims who receiving money,did that appear in metatrader plateform or not??

They claim to be from all over the world because they keep opening new offices and leaping from regulator to regulator. As I understand it, the main people pulling the strings of all those corporate puppets are in Israel.

why you think ,they do that?
maybe there are not true forex broker,and they are some thing else :)

I have submitted all the documents to Mr George Becker, waiting for reply. I have opened a new thread, should I do something else? Thank you!

Update your thread and this one at least once a week - more often if you get a reply from George Becker.

If you don't hear back from him, keep mailing him every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back